Wrentham, MA CCO (Wrentham Village Premium Outlets)

hickle

Just to add to that, they also had two sculpting duos and fluidline in brassy. The paint pots are rollickin' and mosscape.

Stormy

I went on Saturday, I didn't look super closely, but I know they had a LOT of MSFs including the Natural ones. Lots of pigments, Smoke and Diamonds eyeshadow, Naked Honey hand cream, shower gel and Salve. They had the holiday lip palettes, Hello Kitty eyeshadow palettes, a couple of HK lip glosses, a couple of Style Warriors lipsticks. One Tendertone and several Baby Blooms Suntints glosses. Also had the Sugarsweet shadesticks. I only ended up getting one Suntint.

ekb

I went today and they moved the blushes over to where the msfs are and now they have an entire side of the display dedicated to old style pigments and there are also a ton of eyeshadows!

NotteRequiem

I'm headed there today so I'll try to update a post tonight and give you an idea of what Pigments are there [that's what I'm going for, mostly].

etude

I was there this past wednesday. Saw one strada blush, 5 msfs but didnt look at them, MSFN in medium dark, a lot of pigments (only remember kitchmas?). Brushes.. saw 217, 226. There was a good brush selection but no more 165.

hickle

I just went today and here are some highlights: only 2 paint pots, artifact and girl friendly. There's still a good assortment of pigments, but nothing really stood out. They had a fafi quad, and a quad from the mac collection, "in the gallery" maybe? It was the blue one. They had some lipsticks, a couple of shadows from the style warrior collection, and they had maria's mood and crest the wave from the mac collection. From the 2009 Holiday collection I only saw the cool pigments set. Maybe they had some others, I didn't look too hard.

From Bobbi Brown they had the new book, the denim palette, and the mini brights palette. The mini brights palette was tiny! It was very unimpressive, but it was $20 cheaper than it is in regular stores. They also had the bobbi brown lipstick palette which is MSRP $200, but I didn't see a price listed so I have no idea how much it was. Now that I think about it, I wish I had asked someone what the price was. [Update: The price is $140. If you print out the CCO coupon, you can get it for $118]

The Estee Lauder section had some of their longwear eyeshadows, and some of their cream eyeshadows, which I think are an equivalent of the mac paint pots.

Larrabee

I went last Thursday for the first time in awhile, and they had a pretty decent selection. My fiance's niece and I picked up Hipness blushes, which I've been dying to get for awhile now. Yay! Here are some pics:

Sand & Sun is the one tucked back there, the I think Sweet & Punchy, Shimmermoss, and Humid, then there's Off the Page and Maira's Mood

I'm having a hard time reading these nail lacquer names, but In the Buff is there. So is Lucky Number, Dim the Lights, Naturally Rich, Studded, Malibu Peach, Seriously Hip, Black Enough?, Abalone Shell... and a few others.

The edge of Zingy, Pollinator, Aquavert, Going Bananas, Dear Cupcake, Aqua

Crest the Wave, Perky, Rosy Outlook, Lime, Zingy

Not sure on the name of the Liberty of London one, Earth to Earth, Hang Loose, New Vibe, Band of Roses, and something after that.

Follow Your Fantasy, Enviably Fun, Semi-Precious, Golden Crown

We weren't in there for very long, so I just snapped some pics quickly and hoped to decipher everything later. I was pretty happy with what they had, and definitely thrilled to see my long-coveted blush. Yay for the CCO. My fiance's niece had never been to one, and in addition to Hipness she picked up a MAC shimmer bronzer type loose powder. It was really pretty, but I can't remember the name of the product. :(

Larrabee

I went to the Outlets yesterday looking for clothes and shoes (found neither), but had to stop into the CCO. :) Some of the notable things I saw:

Tartan Tale stuff

5 Naughty Little Vices nail lacquer set
5 Warm Thrillseekers Pigments/ Glitter
5 Cool Thrillseekers Pigments/ Glitter
5 Smoky Thrillseekers Pigments/ Glitter
The Family Crest pigment
The Faerie Glen lipstick
My Highland Honey blush
[h=3]6 Beauties Play It Cool Eyeshadow Palette[/h] 5 Sassy Neutral Lassies lipglass set
Nobles Knights Lash and Line set
Sir Teddy (do profits still go to charity if purchased from CCO?)

Venomous Villains

Sweet Joy shadow
Carbon shadow

Marcel Wanders Sheer Mystery powder in light medium and medium plus

Assorted

Stacked 2! pigment stack
Bloodline pigment
Sheer Mystery powders in Dark Secret, Light Medium, and Medium Plus (not Marcel Wanders)
Vibrant Grape, Night Manoeuvers, Free to Be, Give Me Liberty of London, and Dame's Desire shadows
The pink VG Gaga lipglass
some Dare to Wear lipglasses
Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Palette

I think there were other Tartan Tale shadow palettes, but I didn't take note of which ones.

I didn't purchase anything. I was half-hoping I'd find VG Cyndi lipstick there so I could back mine up, but no such luck. Lots and lots of Tartan Tale things though!

Mac-Guy

I think the Marcel Wanders Sheer Mystery powder in light medium and medium plus has been sitting in Wrentham forever. I saw it there around March '11 and it was still there (or at least they had it in stock) in mid-May. I wanted to get it, but ended up buying other stuff. Despite the refill pan, it still was expensive.

Mac-Guy

Quick update:

Marcel Wanders:
- l/g in Mary, Gertryde, and Beatrix
- about 6 Sheer Mystery Powder in light (only 1 medium left but it had a lot of yucky finger prints)

Mega Metal e/s: all of them

Surf Baby
- Sun blonde, Saffron, Surf USA e/s
- Solar Riche bronzer
- Bronzer Sticks

Big Bounce e/s
- most colors still there, though they are running low on The Cool Elite (guess who bought BU's)

Overall, there was not a lot of new stock in comparison what they had a few months ago (which did not seem to sell too well).

JadeAudrey

Will do! & thank you.
Merry Christmas!
Christmas.gif