Wrentham, MA CCO (Wrentham Village Premium Outlets)

mmakate418

just went this week and they do have rollickin
they definitely got more stuff and the selection was pretty good
however the girls in there are so rude.....they were laughing at someone who called and wanted hello kitty stuff and they were saying they don't know why....they're SOOOO over it
also they were laughing and being snobby about how nobody knows that mac is owned by estee lauder and how funny it is that people are stupid

peruvianprinces

hi. just a question.. has anyone seen any naked honey perfume @ a cco?
pls it would be really helpful
smiles.gif

batbunney

I went there this weekend. They do have some new stuff in

1. MSFS petticoat, so ceylon, gold deposit
2. Soft Ochre paintpot
3. Cremesheen lipsticks: lavender whip, ravishing, some other ones i cant remember
4. Studio Fix Fluid liquid foundation in ALMOST ALL the colors! it was a big display

batbunney

Quote:
Originally Posted by peruvianprinces
hi. just a question.. has anyone seen any naked honey perfume @ a cco?
pls it would be really helpful
smiles.gif

when I went there this weekend they didnt have anything from naked honey yet
ssad.gif

lindsey251

can someone check out the brushes for me?
im just getting started into mac and i would love to find brushes at a cco

particulary:

thanks!

hickle

I just went to the outlet today, Sept. 13th., and this is what they had. I was thrilled to see they had Rollickin, because that's something I was considering buying on ebay, but all the ebay listings for it are around $25+. I definitely saved some money there. I think I love the CCO outlet now because they seem to carry a lot of discontinued items. Now if only I could get the ballet corps lipgloss from the Danse collection! Mine got stolen on Xmas eve, because it was in my coat, along with hundreds of dollars, my wallet, my cell phone, and house keys. That sucked!

Anyway, here are some pictures. I have no idea which brushes were present in the sets, but there were not any individual brushes for sale.

cynnie

*rolls up sleeves*

Sorry ladies, there is only certain times I get to do this. I work @ Coach (one block away from the CCO) so I'm there every Friday
smiles.gif
Here's what they recently have had :

Hello Kitty BPB, Too Dolly Palette, Tippy and Fun&Games blush
Scatter&Bronze Solar Bits from Style Warrior
Mutiny, Cocomotion, alot of DC pigments
Not that many mineralized blushes left from Grand Duo, only 3 I think.
MSF's in Gold Deposit, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Petticoat, So Ceylon & Perfect Topping...no Refined
ALmost all colors for SFF Foundation
Some holiday palettes from last year, tons of eyeshadows including collections Chill, BBR, and Style Warrior and Rose Romance

The lippies were hard to tell, still the same old as the summer. The only new stuff was from Rose Romance, Cremesheen & Chill IIRC.

HTH!
smiles.gif

Delerium

Was there on Friday and they had just gotten some new stuff in...they have a lot of the same as usual for pigments (Mutiny, Off the Radar, Jewelmarine Glitter, Steel Blue, Gilded Green, Spiritualize, Cocomotion,Reflects Very Pink Glitter, Reflects Blackened Red Glitter, etc).

Both pigment mini sets from Holiday 08.

Hello Kitty lipglasses (Swet Strawberry, Nice to be Nice, She Loves Candy)
Hello Kitty Lipsticks (Cutester, Fresh Brew)
Hello Kitty Eye Shadow Quads both Too Dolly and Lucky Tom
Hello Kitty Blush (Tippy and Fun and Games)

Rose Romance - Summer Rose Beauty Powder

Both Dame Edna Quads, Dame Edna Beauty Powders, and two of the lipsticks (not sure which colors, I kept getting shoved out of the lipstick section by two rude women)

They had a ton of shadesticks, some older ones and three from Sugar sweet (Lemon Chiffon, Red Velvet, Penny)

Paints in Artjam and Architecture

A few lipliners and eyeliners, nothing too exciting.

Some MetalX shadows, same paintpots as always

Solar Bits in Bronzescape and Scatterrays

Fluidlines - Frostlite and the silver ones are the only ones I haven't seen there prior.

Same brush sets as always, same colorforms palettes as always

MSF in Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, SO Ceylon, Perfect Topping, Refined

Lots of SFF shades

Stormy

Anyone been to Wrentham recently? Trying to decide if I want to go down this week before the mad Christmas shopping rush begins.

queli13

i might be planning a trip at the end of this week... it'll be almost a long drive for me, but if i go, i'll update the thread on what's there!
yes.gif

dxgirly

I've never been to this, but I've always wanted to go? Anyone seen anything nice lately to make me want to take the drive?

MsHielo

Anyone been to check out Wrentham recently? I'm planning a trip sometime next week, and was wondering what was at the CCO.

Shypo

I just went to Wrentham today - got some stuff I wasn't planning to get (went in for the 165 brush) -

Decided to try some EL Stay in Place Shadow Cream - I LOVE the consistency of these! They're SO soft and not at all dry like my MAC versions. I got Silver Star, Pink Amethyst, Pink Blush and Vintage Violet. They had another peachy color and a sort of minty green color as well (didn't check the color names).

I also picked up some Bobbi Brown shadows - they had quite a few. I got Bash (a deep green Metallic), Bone 16 (Shimmer Wash), Seashell (SW) and Petal 2 (SW). I also got Pink Raspberry glitter gloss and Navajo long-wear cream shadow.

I also got a backup of Little Vi l/g and Stop!Look! d/g. The MAC stuff is about the same as it always is - they had quite a few MSFs and BPs - last time I was there I picked up Perfect Topping. They had about 20 of them. Almost all of the Love that Look Starflash shadows were there, and a couple from Chill (I got a b/u of Winter Sky on my last visit). No new pigments or l/s though. No new p/p, shadesticks or liners either.

A very good (non-MAC) haul!!

jbshinyfuzzy

I think I am going in a week. I'll update with what was there/what I got after I go.
I'm really excited, the last time I was there was a few years ago and I wasn't into mac at all, and not really into makeup.

jbshinyfuzzy

I was at the cco today!

I got Melon Pigment and Jardin Aires.
I also got silverthorn eyeshadow.

They had a lot of pigments and and a good amount of eyeshadows, about two rows on the shelf.
There were a few holiday sets and a lot of palettes too.
There were quite a few msfs, I remember seeing one that was an msf duo. There were also two from the Brunette, Blonde, Redhead collection.

There were only a few blushes, but I didn't really pay attention to them. I didn't like the colors and I think most of them were blushcremes.

There were a lot of lipsticks/lipgloss but I didn't really pay attention to the colors. I also saw some tendertones.

Overall I thought that there was a really good selection of products.