Wrentham, MA CCO (Wrentham Village Premium Outlets)

steph0891

the store is called the cosmetics company outlet. i went yesterday and man was it packed! they actually had 2 palettes available...the quad names were 'take wing' and 'sweetie cakes' for $24+ i think. they had several lipglasses and lipsticks to choose from. i even noticed the purple color in the strange hybrid collection...and even the light pale pink lipgloss that was in the barbie collection. pink cabana and i also saw plink. there was alot of colors available but those are the main ones i remember because it was the ones i was interested in. powder blushes...dark colors tho...and some creme blushes, several foundations and concealers, nailpolishes, few pigments, glitter, some mac perfume, eyeshadows in colors skipper, firespot, the light pink color from barbie collection...really alot of colors. glitter liners, fluidliners, tinted lip conditioners. had the highlighter in star...2 lip 6 pan palettes (forgot the name). and a few brushes...face powder, 236, foundation powder and several others i don't remember....they even had several brush sets that came w/ little bags/cases for it. i didn't see any urban decay. but i did see alot of bobbi brown, clinque, estee lauder of course, and prescriptives. the infamous virtual skin foundation was there for $22 i think? and for bobbi brown lovers...they had the infamous corrector concealer....the bronzer/blush duo...and a few other palettes and brushes, 2 shimmerbricks in same colors as previous poster mentioned. i guess i went on a good day since there was alot of colors to choose from on all brands i named.

mena22787

just got back:

eyeshadows:
firespot, pink venus, plum dressing, deep truth, antiqued, creme de violet, expensive pink, sushi flower, barbie whistle, barbie springtime skippper, embark, swish, floral fantasy, scene?, tilt, electric eel, velvet moss, woodwinked, and probably some more i can't remember

quads:
take wing, sweetie cakes, pandamonium, and one more

lots of nailpolishes, a good amount of powder foundations, concealers, a couple of eyebrow wax sticks, whole bunch of llls and glitter liners, some shadesticks

fluidlines:
royal wink, non-conformist, and two or three more

blushes:
sunbasque, raizin, coppertone?, and a whole bunch more, some were cream blushes

brushes:
don't know the numbers, but a large fan one, a blush brush, some lip brushes

whoooooole bunch of lipglasses, chromeglasses, about 10 prolongwears, and many many lipsticks (myth and freckletone among them)

all in all there was a pretty good sized collection
thmbup.gif

steph0891

Re: anyone know of a cco in MA?

there's a cco in wrentham. i was just there today. lots of mac stuff! they had 4 quads...got me the 136 brush for $43. a steal! check it out.

steph0891

i was just there today. the 4th quad was the corps de coulour quad. i bought the 136 brush for $43 which is normally $60+ at mac. i also bought firespot and mancatcher e/s. they have alot of colors and items to chose from. great stock lately...everyone should check it out before they run out of the good stuff.

steph0891

i was there again today...and they had a TON of stuff from the northern twist collection (nordstrom edition). both quiver and hundred degrees pearlizer, both the e/s palettes, & whim blush. yea i know i go there way too much. lol. =P
i forgot to mention they have slimshines and tendertones in stock too.

COBI

Went there last night at midnight (CRAZY!!! backup was miles on the highway in both directions)

What I remember: (modifying mena22787's Oct post)

eyeshadows:
firespot, pink venus, mancatcher, expensive pink, sushi flower, barbie whistle, scene 1, rite of spring, aquavert, B-rich, Full Flame, Samoa Silk, and at least 10 other colors (3 in pearl white pots (one of these was a mint-ish green), 2 in blue-ish pots)

Several eyeliners (I didn't check the colors)

quads:
Two quads, but I didn't check the names

lots of nailpolishes, a good amount of powder foundations (mostly 35 & 43), concealers (sticks, select cover-up), a couple of eyebrow wax sticks, brow shaders, whole bunch of llls and glitter liners, about half a dozen shadesticks,

About five of the "normal" perfumes.

Quiver pearlizer (plus brush & case), Hundred degrees pearlize (plus brush & case), fast response, gel cleanser, fix+, some other skin care products.

Pigments: About 6 pigments/glitters including Kichmas (sp?); don't remember other names but included a muted jade, a "true" green glitter, a muted lighter purple

fluidlines:
royal wink, non-conformist, delphic and waveline

blushes: Whim, plus 4 other powder blushes, and several creams.

A *lot* of lipglasses, chromeglasses, prolongwears, and many many lipsticks; about a dozen different l/l (of which I only remember half-red), Glitz gloss, 3-pack clear lipglass

all in all there was a pretty good sized collection
thmbup.gif
(I agree although it SUPER busy right now, so who knows what will be left)

invadersads

has anyone been here recently? i was there about a month ago and they had a lot of the moonbathe eyeshadows and some palettes. i think they were the royal ones? i'm just wondering if anyone else has been recently. i might call tomorrow to see if they have some of the newer le stuff

mena22787

Quote:
Originally Posted by invadersads
has anyone been here recently? i was there about a month ago and they had a lot of the moonbathe eyeshadows and some palettes. i think they were the royal ones? i'm just wondering if anyone else has been recently. i might call tomorrow to see if they have some of the newer le stuff

i haven't been there in foreverrrr!
ssad.gif

let us know what goodies you find!

invadersads

well i went today.
i bought:
mcqueen eyeshadows in nile and pagan
matte2 eyeshadow in newly minted
metal-x eyeshadow in metalblue
paintpot in greenstroke
pigment in jardin aires

i dont remember everything that had of course but some eyeshadows i remember were:
pen n pink
femme noir
blue noir
graphology
prussian
and oh that had many more i just cant remember them all. a lot of them were matte2 and they still had all the moonbathe eyeshadows.

they also had all 3 mcqueen paintpots along with constructivist, indianwood, blackground, greenstroke, atrifact, and a few others

they had lots of shadsticks
some pigments i remember were pastorale, jardin aires (i grabbed the last one), dark soul, air de blue, and a quite a few others

thats all i can specifically remember but i was definitely hoping they'd have some new le stuff like heatherette or something.

Trixxy

Anything recently? I must head out there this weekend because I never noticed this store carried MAC. Head must have been under rock.

steph0891

oh no! that sucks! i wanted to go check it out this weekend too. i wonder why? they usually have a good amount of mac in there. i'll have to call and ask them what happened! thanks for the heads up!

invadersads

i was there last wednesday (7/30) and they had plenty of mac..i wonder why they would get rid of it all that fast?

COBI

Yeah, that seems weird, they always have a full center display (4-sided) and about 4 feet of space on the wall of MAC plus brushes in the case at the checkout counter.

invadersads

not asking this to sound like a jerk, but are you sure you went into the cco and not into the lancome store that sells lancome and perfumes and some shiseido?
just asking because there are two places at those outlets that sell makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixxy
So, I went on Sunday to this store and there was NO MAC at all. Thumbs down!

Trixxy

ALERT: I was not at the right store. SORRY!!!! I'm an idiot! I went to the store that has the Lancome and perfume instead and thought I had the right one. Sorry.

invadersads

i had a feeling, i remember noticing that place for one of the first times when i went recently and was pretty excited cuz i like lancome too. hopefully next time you'll be able to head over to the cco cuz it's pretty good. it's in the last section, i think its near chicos? but yeah, definitely check it out next time
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixxy
ALERT: I was not at the right store. SORRY!!!! I'm an idiot! I went to the store that has the Lancome and perfume instead and thought I had the right one. Sorry.

Trixxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by invadersads
i had a feeling, i remember noticing that place for one of the first times when i went recently and was pretty excited cuz i like lancome too. hopefully next time you'll be able to head over to the cco cuz it's pretty good. it's in the last section, i think its near chicos? but yeah, definitely check it out next time
smiles.gif

I'm thinking I might head over today after I pop into ULTA in N Attleboro. Thanks for giving me the heads up on the location of the store.
yes.gif

iliang25

Huh! I am planning to go there on sunday..hope there are stuff coming. I will report back what I find...