you REALLY can't trust ANYBODY.

nunu

Some people just don't have shame. She thought she was going to be succesful at stealing the purse because your friend is pregnant and won't run after her. People these days..

that's the only thing i can think of..broad was probably like oh she's pregnant she can't run after me. but guess what, she's quicker than you!

ClaireAvril

yup don't talk to strangers.
they prey on people like that. you always have to be aware and don't trust anyone.

Simply Elegant

That's really awful. She seems pretty weird.

Some guy tried to steal my bags of clothes that I had bought. I was in the food court and similar thing happened but I held on to them.

MACLovin

Wow, people are so f*cked up!! I woulda snatched the purse back and gotten up to beat her ass with it.. pregnant or not! What a crazy bitch.. glad she didn't get away with her botched purse snatching attempt.

chocolategoddes

Everybody knows you NEVER give people some of your pizza UNLESS it's the crust and you don't like the crust.

what a wacko! i was almost pickpocketed in Italy. This dude was trying to distract me and my friend grabbed me quickly before the guy could get to my bag.

MiCHiE

Glad everything worked out for your friend. She was lucky she nor the baby was harmed.

You hate to be a "bitch" to people, but going with your gut could save you sometimes.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Wow, people are so f*cked up!! I woulda snatched the purse back and gotten up to beat her ass with it.. pregnant or not! What a crazy bitch.. glad she didn't get away with her botched purse snatching attempt.

^^Yes and that girl would have been cut off after asking for pizza and me saying ummmm no. I'm too suspicious about that sort of thing and I'm always super aware of my surroundings so asking me randomly for food I would have got the hell out of there.

TISH1124

Yep this time of the year is a Purse Snatchers Holiday!! I don't even carry a purse out to shop ...Credit cards and cash in my jacket's front or side zipper pocket. People are just ruthless these days...Go get a job and work for your money like everyone else has to!

it really does drive me insane to how low people will stoop. it breaks my heart in any case you can't trust anybody..sometimes even people you know will take from you. yeah i'm SO glad that she girl didn't hurt her or harm the baby. my friend was so pissed but so shooken up.

she's really large right now & has an issue with a nerve in her leg so she couldn't have fun to do anything, i wouldn't have recommended that either ;P

BE CAREFUL FOR THEM SNATCHERS! or just them plain jane stealers!

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
^^Yes and that girl would have been cut off after asking for pizza and me saying ummmm no. I'm too suspicious about that sort of thing and I'm always super aware of my surroundings so asking me randomly for food I would have got the hell out of there.

Me too!
I'd suggest weird, random people not ask me for anything... I don't care what it is... food, money, whatever.
Not getting it.
I work for my money, and you're not getting it.
I donate to reputable charities, so it's not like I'm utterly selfish.
I just like to know where my money is going, and I like to be safe.
That's just the bottom line for me.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana

SuSana you are so unfriendly
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

mtrimier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin

She would have had my foot print and a tiny baby hand print on her ass!
Fetal kung-fu.
boxing.gif

That is just a damn shame. Glad your friend was quick and unharmed, though!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
SuSana you are so unfriendly
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Dude me too. I don't share my food. And I'm a complete bitch about it. Should a random stranger ask for my pizza? Hell. No.

I hate people.

Latest posts