Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
SuSana you are so unfriendly
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Hahahaha I'll be that then.

But seriously am I the only one that thinks it's odd that a random stranger would come up to you and ask for food? I would really be like do I know you?? If the answer to that is no then do not speak to me let alone ask me for food!

*Note that I am not rude whatsoever but if you are acting suspiciously out of nowhere, I'm ignoring you.

..kels*

wow. that would've creeped me the hell out! stay away from my pizza, damnit!
getyou.gif

people like that totally prey on someone who looks disadvantaged.
back when i was 16 i sprained my ankle & was walking with a limp. i went shopping at some drug store with my friend & noticed this freaky fellow following us. he like waited at the door until we started to leave & he followed us out into the parking lot. my friend was SO oblivious to what was going on (meanwhile i'm hobbling like a maniac trying to get to her car). i told her to get in & lock the doors so we did.. creep-o had his car parked beside us, so he gets in & starts making obscene gestures at us. it was disgusting.
nonono.gif
i gave him the finger & we took off. thank god he didn't follow us home.

malteze_bubbleg

OMG that is so wrong of that woman to do that....and she had the cheek to ask for pizza too....lol funny in a way but sad on the other

BloodyWellRight

That's horrible! Unfortuntaly I am way too nice too. I also happen to be going into criminal justice so I'm definitely going to have to toughen up >_>

stacylynne

Some people can be so disgusting. She was prob. trying to distract her so the girl can steal her bag.

I would have told her to F off, why r you talking to me. Buy hey, I'm from NY lol.

Don't talk to strangers.

This is why I hate ppl & love animals.

rbella

Damn, trying to steal from a pregnant woman AND get a free meal? Skank's got balls. I hate people,too.

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
^^Yes and that girl would have been cut off after asking for pizza and me saying ummmm no. I'm too suspicious about that sort of thing and I'm always super aware of my surroundings so asking me randomly for food I would have got the hell out of there.

I'd do the same! I would be suspicious if anyone comes to me and asking for my food! What the heck? I came across a few people asking for some money when I was walking on the street. I normally just walk away! One good thing about being a foreigner is - most people won't approach you because they know you don't speak their language and they don't speak English.

User93

Man I'm with you in the team "unfriendly". It's crazy enough that the odd ass person approaches and gives you a compliment, and then what the fuck, asks for my food?

Dude, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with it. And me being super suspecious, I would say "NO" to her asking for my food, and seriously, SuSana is right, beat her ass up with my bag if she tries to get it from me.

It's a dangerous time we live in, so ladies please, don't talk to random people in the streets, even if they seem nice and give you compliments. Some are just thiefs, and others use that "neuro-linguistic-programming" skills making you just give them your money. Be careful please, and I'm sorry that that pregnant girl had to experience that. Good thing she got her bag.

And keep in mind that YEs it is suspecious and that

JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!!

YouTube - Friends - Joey Doesn't Share Food video Clip

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Hahahaha I'll be that then.

But seriously am I the only one that thinks it's odd that a random stranger would come up to you and ask for food? I would really be like do I know you?? If the answer to that is no then do not speak to me let alone ask me for food!

*Note that I am not rude whatsoever but if you are acting suspiciously out of nowhere, I'm ignoring you.

For real! I'd never have entertained the bitch from the moment she casually strolled up to me and said "You're so pretty" - WTF?! Lean back bitch!

Least your friend and her baby are okay! Bet she won't be offering anybody her food in a hurry again!
tong.gif

abbey_08

thats disgusting!!!!!!

although people in england arent that chatty to strangers!! if some randomer came up to me asking for some food i would probably of moved away quickly and thought "weirdo!!"

Lauren1981

this sucks ass big time.
you really have to just watch your back. i don't necessarily walk around paranoid but i analyze ppl i don't know. even when they just try and make small talk with me in a store because you don't know what their intentions are, ya know?
you just have to keep your eyes open at all times. don't go looking for something bad to happen but don't ignore something that you know is not right. there are good people in this world but there also a lot of sh*tty ones also.
plus, being that we are in a recession, people are getting desperate and rather than coming together, they're panicking and doing whatever it takes to survive. this doesn't excuse this bitch that tried to rob your friend but you just have to keep that in mind these days to protect yourself. always hold tight to my purse no matter where i am because you just never know. and ppl that try and make small talk, i'm not a bitch but i feel something is off i have no problem being one ya know?
i'm sorry this happened to your friend. glad she's okay tho
winkiss.gif

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!!

hahahaha!
lmao.gif
i totally forgot about this.

InRetospeck

My Mom had her purse stolen when I was younger. It was awful!! She had to do so much work... calling her Bank, credit card company, getting her ID again. Till this day when she has to go shopping she does not carry her purse, she just carries what she needs in her pocket. It's probably a smart thing to do during the holidays.

My sister went shopping two days ago. She ran into a store and ran out... this was in a upscale shopping center in broad day light... she was in the store for less then 5 minutes. She came out and the car next to her had it's window smashed out, I guess they were after whatever was in the car. Man, you never think this stuff will happen too you and wow it can happen so fast!!!!

joey444

Let me tell you, I hear about so many people robbing people now. I think the job lossess and people not having money is driving them to do desperate things. It's horrible!!!

I hope your friend is ok!!

yodagirl

I would have definately given that piece of trash some pizza.

I would have given her a slice after I blew my nose on it, spit on it, and put a strand or two of hair on top. My purse is my baby...You try and steal my baby and your gonna be getting the biggest ass whoopin' of your life. This just goes to show how desperate and low some people are and how you should always be on your guard when in public...especially around the holidays.

darkishstar

Eff that. I would have been like.. "Excuse me? Get your own food?" And if she had tried to snatch my purse, I'd whip out my kung fu skills and show her a thing or two!

I did that to some wacko at a football game. My idiot friend actually gave the guy food and the weirdo said: "See, that guy's a friend."

I don't care! It's my food and I don't know you! Man I'll be biatch if I want to! Shoot... since when was it normal to ask people you don't even know for food?

_Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Dude me too. I don't share my food. And I'm a complete bitch about it. Should a random stranger ask for my pizza? Hell. No.

I hate people.

Some crappy chick at pizza hut asked me for a slice of my pizza once, she got a HELL NO
girl_devil.gif
angry.gif
and was away very quick... My boyfriend was shocked of my bitchy reaction
th_LMAO.gif

Nobody touches my food!

abbey_08

apart from the bag theif...

why would anyone want food from a stranger?! youve gotta have some balls to ask a perfect stranger for food!!

MACLovin

^ Seriously, I don't share when it comes to food [or makeup!]. Unless it's really close friends or family or something, but some random chick in Target? Let's see... uh, NO.

If you're that desperate for food you can have the crust when I'm done with the rest, but that's about it!
nonono.gif
nonono.gif

hawaii02

All the crazy people come out now..I'm more on alert than usual because stupid b$tches like that girl do that shit.