you REALLY can't trust ANYBODY.

BEA2LS

people are horrible. a lot of people think im a bitch but i live in a city and i just always am on guard. its sad but i gotta be that way

ncsugrl09

Omygosh that is nuts!! I'm so glad she didn't get away with it, that pizza pocket purse thief!

It's times like these where I turn on extreme makeover home edition to feel better about the goodness in people, hahaha.

d n d

I use to think because I was such a nice person that I was immune from the ills of the world...that is until 2006 when in just 12 mths I had a wallet full of rent money, clothes stole from me at a laundry mat, and my house broken into while I was at work. Those events opened my eyes really quick!!

We live in a different time, people are desperate and selfish. They will do whatever it takes to meet their needs even if it means taking what is rightfully yours. Yes there are loads of honest and good people in the world too but we must always take care of ourselves even if that means having our guards up continuously.

End of my sermon
smiles.gif
I'm glad your co worker was okay...such a sad thing for her to have to endure.

X4biddenxLustX

Wow thats the craziest way I've ever heard of someone trying to rob someone else. Distracting someone by asking for there food?! Wtf, I think people are getting more and more desperate for money now with this economy. I'm glad your friend didn't get her purse taken off of her and that her and the baby are safe. The situation could of ended up ugly cause some folks are just straight up crazy. My best friends lil sister was out one night and shes a tiny person and these 2 big dudes ended up jumping her and hitting her head against a wall in an alley. All just for her leather jacket which obviously can't fit those two fucking ogres and like $4 she had on her. She's okay though I'm glad something worse didn't happen to her.