Youtube copycat look (from xxsgtigressxx)

Austrian_Babe

I loved her neutral cut crease tutorial and decided to give this look a try. Of course mine doesn´t look as nice and precise as hers...but I guess this takes practice, and it was my first try at doing a cut crease eye makeup

Oh and of course I ended up being unhappy with my hair and earrings, so I changed that in the process. And this is probably one of the last (or maybe THE last) FOTD of me as a blonde. I have decided to go brunette and I`m so excited that I´m finally 100% certain that I´ll go through with it.

FACE
MUFE HD foundation (LOVE!)
MAC Studio Fix powder
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
MUFE blush (too lazy to look up the #..it´s a very bright peach color)

EYES
MAC Bare Canvas paint
MAC e/s Vanilla, Vapour and Wedge
Milani e/s Rich Chocolate
Lancome liquid liner in black
MAC Powerpoint Industry
Anastasia Brow Powder Ash Blonde
Chanel Inimitable mascara

LIPS
MAC TLC in Fuchsia Fix
The Balm Plump your Pucker l/g in Cocoa my Coconut

Oops, excuse the single brush hair on my nose..my stupid powder brush sheds like crazy!

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

...and to prove that I´m not naked in the pics:
IMG_0856.jpg

juicygirl

aww i think you did a wonderful job! the crease looks soo good!! i am inspired to try this technique out now. i think you will look stunning as a brunette!

BaDKiTTy69

verry pretty!!!
Try a brunette. I did switch to brunette also and im loving it. Its good to change once in a while
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
verry pretty!!!
Try a brunette. I did switch to brunette also and im loving it. Its good to change once in a while
smiles.gif

thanks. I have been thinking about going brunette for about 2 years now. I was a blonde all my life (well, with the help of peroxide when I started to get darker in my teens lol) and I`m scared of changes...but I am so tired of looking so innocent, and I can never really get the exact shade of blonde that I want anyway

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
thanks. I have been thinking about going brunette for about 2 years now. I was a blonde all my life (well, with the help of peroxide when I started to get darker in my teens lol) and I`m scared of changes...but I am so tired of looking so innocent, and I can never really get the exact shade of blonde that I want anyway

I know what you mean. I had highlights for years. And only once in a while it would come out the way I like it. So I decided to go brunette for winter time, but I really like it, maybe will keep it for longer time
smiles.gif
And it is much easier and cheaper to maintain.

stacylynne

Gorgeous recreation. I love xxsgtigressxx's work also.

I was blonde for 8 years. I wnet back to brunette & I'll never go back to being a blonde. I love the dark hair on myself.

I think you'll look gorgeous as a blonde or brunette

MzzRach

Gorgeous look - I think you did a wonderful job!

You are so gorgeous, you could do any haircolour. You look lovely as a blonde, and I've no doubt you will look amazing as a brunette.

luvmkup

Oh my gosh, you are so pretty you should be a model (if you're not already). I love this look and think you did a great job!

vocaltest

seriously, you are so stunning.
you will love being brown! i bet it'll suit you so well. don't go too dark just incase you don't like it lol i did that when i went from blonde to dark, now i love my dark!

TISH1124

You are one of the most gorgeous women ever!! Red head, Brunette ...It would be impossible for you to look bad with any shade!

Latest posts