YSL Discussion Thread

katred

Specktra Bestie
This is one situation where I'm glad to have the euro program here. Can't wait to see these in person, especially after your review, shontay.

Dominique33

There is a very special eyepalette ( limited edition ) for Facebook fans... Colours look great, very few are available !

Shypo

I would bet that they're going to add to the line - I might check out Rouge Rock although it may be too bright for me. I'm also intrigued by the highlighting powder.

I have to say I love the illuminator - the light pink shade is like a 'cream' version of Guerlain's Cruel Gardenia on me and I love it!!

I also bought the #11 Chromatics shadow palette - I like the fact that it's a bit more matte than the others!

CartoonChic

I just got my first YSL lipstick. Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre in Violet Singulier and I love it. I was wondering what to get next, and I think I may try the new mattes. I may get either Orange Imagine or Rouge Rock.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just got my first YSL lipstick. Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre in Violet Singulier and I love it. I was wondering what to get next, and I think I may try the new mattes. I may get either Orange Imagine or Rouge Rock.
I've been meaning to pick up Violet Singulier forever. Looks so lovely!!

shontay07108

If swatches of those shades are out and you really want one I could do a cp if you'd like. Here are pics of all 6 shades (you have to scroll down a bit): http://imabeautygeek.com/2012/06/11...keup-touche-eclat-foundation-and-nail-polish/
Thank you, Pinkdollface! That's so nice. Looking at the shades, though nothing stands out for me. I was hoping for brighter colos (hello coral. I always want coral). It's a fall collection so I shouldn't be surprised. The illuminator is really nice. All 3 of them have a lovely texture. I didn't get one, though because it's similar to mufe's uplight and I will never run out of that stuff. It's so good, but you need so, so little.

Pinkdollface

The illuminator is really nice. All 3 of them have a lovely texture. I didn't get one, though because it's similar to mufe's uplight and I will never run out of that stuff. It's so good, but you need so, so little.
Maybe they'll add more colours next spring and maybe then there will be a coral:)

Ladychris11

I really want to get the Dare to Glow in Tempting Gold but don't know if it's worth it(anyone tried it yet?), because I also want to get the Touche Eclat foundation, which, unfortunately, isn't available to try in my country. I also have to guess my shade if and when I get it. Pfft. I'm wondering if the new foundation is suitable for oily skin though?

CartoonChic

Now I have my 2nd YSL lipstick. I'm getting sucked in so quickly! I got Rouge Pur Couture Pourpre Divin. I think it may be my HG purple lipstick. I can't get enough of this shade.
eyelove.gif
love.gif

Ladychris11

Now I have my 2nd YSL lipstick. I'm getting sucked in so quickly! I got Rouge Pur Couture Pourpre Divin. I think it may be my HG purple lipstick. I can't get enough of this shade. :eyelove: :love:
Oh my is that a new shade? The YSL RPC's are also my fave! I plan on getting my third tube next month, Rose Aphrodite. But still debating as it's more like an everyday shade so I'm thinking if it's worth the splurge :D

CartoonChic

Oh my is that a new shade? The YSL RPC's are also my fave! I plan on getting my third tube next month, Rose Aphrodite. But still debating as it's more like an everyday shade so I'm thinking if it's worth the splurge
greengrin.gif
It was released with the YSL Holiday 2011 collection, but I learned from another thread that it will be made permanent. Rose Aphrodite is pretty as well. You know, I should probably do the same thing and pace myself. Only treat myself to one tube a month. Right now I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Ladychris11

It was released with the YSL Holiday 2011 collection, but I learned from another thread that it will be made permanent. Rose Aphrodite is pretty as well. You know, I should probably do the same thing and pace myself. Only treat myself to one tube a month. Right now I'm like a kid in a candy store.
thanks I'll def. check that out! I guess I'm lucky that most the shades in the RPC range won't work dor my skintone! lol I get a tube a month if I could, over and above my other makeup addictions, because what can a poor college student do! :lol:

Miss QQ

I have Rose Bergamasque RPC and love it. It is creamy but not slippery and I love the scent too. I buy YSL without seeing them in person, as there is no counter here, and I plan on getting Rose Stiletto next. The swatches in the YSL website aren't very helpful.

Ladychris11

I have Rose Bergamasque RPC and love it. It is creamy but not slippery and I love the scent too. I buy YSL without seeing them in person, as there is no counter here, and I plan on getting Rose Stiletto next. The swatches in the YSL website aren't very helpful.
I agree. I do the same thing! That's why I'm reluctant about Rose Aphrodite since it's not exactly a cream finish. Of the two cream finish RPC's I have, though, I love them to bits!

UberMACGeek

I have a few of the YSL RPC's and I can honestly say they are my favorite lippie...I plan on getting a few more soon...what are some shades you all would suggest for WOC?

Ladychris11

[COLOR=4B0082]I have a few of the YSL RPC's and I can honestly say they are my favorite lippie...I plan on getting a few more soon...what are some shades you all would suggest for WOC?[/COLOR]
Le Rouge, Le Fuchsia, and Le Orange come to mind! Innocent Fuchsia is also nice but quite hard to pull off. Maybe Beige Tribute for a nude? Rose Stiletto for an MLBB shade :) @MACina,thanks for that! Loving Tempting Gold!