MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

GlamQueen21

Erin! The swatches are amazing!! Even though I have Strike A Pose e/s and Image Maker e/s in my Photorealism Quad and I'm still getting Birds & Berries no matter what since Veluxe Pearl e/s cannot be avoided. English Accents has now jumped into my list and now I'm still thinking about Perennial High Style l/g since it looks similar to Sock Hop. Can you do a comparison of them both?

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
I think, for now:

Bough Grey e/s
Dame's Desire e/s

Maybe:

Petals & Peacocks....vs. Lickable l/s

Maybe 2.0
Blooming Lovingly and Ever Hip l/s

Birds and Berries ultra dead, Talent Pool rulz and it's not even close, ha

Edit:

New List:
Bough Grey e/s
Dame's Desire e/s
Blooming Lovely l/s

xoleaxo

Thank you for the swatches, erine!!! i just added blooming lovely & ever hip to my list.. perennial high style does kind of remind me of sock hop. are they quite similar IRL?

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I have Lavender Whip and don't wear it much, so I will skip Blooming Lovely.

Dude if you're comparing it to that! *buys it*

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Thank you for answering allllll of my questions
smiles.gif
I will pass on Frankly Fresh and GMLOL e/s for now (may pick them up if the budget allows later). Adding Prim & Proper and English Accents to the definate list. So, my list for this collection is:

Birds & Berries e/s
Bough Grey e/s
Dame's Desire e/s
English Accents l/g
Prim & Proper Blush
Shell Pearl BP
Blue India n/p

I have Lavender Whip and don't wear it much, so I will skip Blooming Lovely. I don't care for the Amplified finish anyway. I think English Accents will be awesome with Two Virtues Blush from Too Fabulous!
yes.gif

DO NOT PASS ON FRANKLY FRESH!!!
nonono.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Erin! The swatches are amazing!! Even though I have Strike A Pose e/s and Image Maker e/s in my Photorealism Quad and I'm still getting Birds & Berries no matter what since Veluxe Pearl e/s cannot be avoided. English Accents has now jumped into my list and now I'm still thinking about Perennial High Style l/g since it looks similar to Sock Hop. Can you do a comparison of them both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
Thank you for the swatches, erine!!! i just added blooming lovely & ever hip to my list.. perennial high style does kind of remind me of sock hop. are they quite similar IRL?

i'll make sure sock hop is in my purse so i can swatch em at work tmrw. i won't get home til about 10pm so be patient.
tong.gif

sapnap

everytime you think you can skip a collection, swatches like these come up!! WOWZAA... Dirty Plum
smiles.gif
))) Blooming Lovelyy
smiles.gif
)) and the lipglosses
smiles.gif
and the eyeshadows!!! wow!!!

miss_primer

I only like 2 things, Blooming Lovely and Blue India nail lacquer. I am thinking about skipping on Blooming Lovely. I have had enough purple/lavender from MAC right now. I am just over it. I think the nail lacquer is all for me.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
hey, where's the love for blue india? its birds & berries in a cream polish form!

Lots of love from me! It's been on my list since day #1! I can't wait for it!
drools.gif

shontay07108

My list has changed now after looking at the new swatches. I'm not getting any of the shadows now. Bough Grey isn't special enough and Birds and Berries is too similar to Strike A Pose (which I have yet to use).
I know I want Blooming Lovely and I have to get Petals and Peacocks because I just can't say no to a hot pink lipstick. Ever Hip will likely end up in my cart,too.

Is it just me or does A Different Groove gloss seem out of place among all the lippies? I definitely want it anyway, though as well as English Accents.

I'm going to get Prim and Proper now because it looks so good. I like how peachy it seems. And I can't believe how amazing the nail polishes look! I'm not a fan of Mac nail polish but both Vestral White and Blue India are must haves! I can't wait for this collection!

shontay07108

Quote:
hey, where's the love for blue india? its birds & berries in a cream polish form!

I loved the shade description from day one, but I thought Mac would screw it up. I see I was wrong, though. It looks amazing.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:

Its beautiful but I just don't see myself wearing it. I love the name of it though!
lol.gif

GlamQueen21

^Same here. I cannot bring myself to buy MAC's nail polishes. I'd rather stick with China Glaze (even though I cannot wait for The Poolside collection from China Glaze!).

lenchen

Erine1881, thanks for the swatches,
my list for this collection just expanded. I'm going to the un veiling forthis collection on March 2, Now I'm getting:
frankly fresh l/g
a different groove l/g
dirty plum blush
perennial high style (possible)
a different groove looks similar to 4n lipglass from the N collection erine1881, do you have 4n lipglass to compare by chance? I want to pick up 4n from the CCO , and I'm hoping both are different enought to warrant the 4n purchase..thank you!

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Same here. I cannot bring myself to buy MAC's nail polishes. I'd rather stick with China Glaze (even though I cannot wait for The Poolside collection from China Glaze!).

same here, the formula is always a hit or miss for me..

kiss

I don't like that MAC n/p are less than the OPI ones and are more expensive. Thats being said, I am getting the blue one unless there's an OPI dupe somewhere...I am kinda scared of white nail polish even though it looks nice in the swatch haha.

I am loving Blooming Lovely! I am happy that this collection comes out around my b-day.