Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i posted swatches of both lipsticks and glosses momma spy
th_wink3.gif

winkiss.gif
I'm picking it up tomorrow
Thanks doll

bellaboomboom

Got my (2) Cyndi's tonight (one for me and one for the Mother) - SO, SO Pretty! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow....yes, it is very pigmented and I will wear it alone at first. I already had all my makeup off and then just tried it about two min. ago. LUV! It made me smile
th_DANCE.gif
Someday girls, I will work on pictures of myself. I'll have to poke at the hubby to help out. Will he? Dunno. Most of my GF's don't wear makeup
shockt.gif
Not that it's a bad thing, cause it is SO NOT. We all just all like different things. But I wish I had help with someone with a camera. I'll work on it
smiles.gif

Larrabee

Yay! I got my Gaga lipglass and it's awesome! I so needed a treat today too, after going to the dentist and getting a cavity filled. My face is still a bit numb, but I went to the mall anyway because I wanted my gloss.
th_DANCE.gif

It's well-pigmented, goes on super nicely, and looks great with my fair skin, so I'm totally in love. I like it even better than the lipstick version because it's easier to get only as much color as I want (and I just love glosses), but I'm definitely looking forward to wearing the two together as well. Right now I just have it on by itself and it looks great.

I decided to pass on Cyndi because I think it wouldn't suit me as well. I have the lipstick, but I haven't worn it lately... I think I wouldn't use the gloss version of it much.

Teggy

Went to Nordies to get some gloss and the MA there was kinda snotty when I asked about, saying their counter wasn't supposed to get it till the 4th. Annoyed, I decided not to buy the additional stuff I wanted from her. So I wandered around, and she actually came to find me a few minutes later saying that she'd checked the back, found the shipment she didn't think they had yet, and got the box out for me. Okay, forgiven.

I swatched both on my hand. I'm still meh about Cyndi. I tried on Gaga and found it only slightly more wearable than the lipstick. I agree that it's very pigmented. I'm going to wait to buy it, if I buy it at all. I can get a similar effect laying my beloved Hi-Falutin over Gaga l/s. Besides, I don't do the look often.

Fiberluver

I haven't decided if I'm going to pick up any of these glosses or not.

I am so loving the DTW glosses right now everything else pales in comparison!

Maybe I need to be convinced ... ????

LittleMaryJane

I got my Gaga bag yesterday... It's bigger than I thought it would be. I LOVE the side that says MAC Viva Glam w/the signature... Kinda meh about the lip side but I love the shape and the one side so much it's going to be my new makeup bag to carry around..

greengrin.gif
haha I never had an old makeup bag.. I just carried everything loose at the bottom of my purse.

Larrabee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
I haven't decided if I'm going to pick up any of these glosses or not.

I am so loving the DTW glosses right now everything else pales in comparison!

Maybe I need to be convinced ... ????

Haha, I love my DTW glosses but they've kind of been getting neglected lately. I purchased Best of Breed, and now Gaga, so the DTW glosses aren't my "I'm so excited to use them every single day" glosses anymore.

They are pretty awesome though.

But so is VG Gaga.
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yay! i love lip glosses that are very pigmented and opaque!
smiles.gif

I wish they were out here already!!

shontay07108

I think I should just go ahead and get the Gaga lipglass
pretty.gif
. I already have the lipstick and perhaps the gloss can make it somewhat wearable for me. We'll see.

Anyway, I wore Cyndi lipstick+lipglass today and I felt so pretty ! I want to post a pic in the swatch thread, but I need to weed through my pics and see where I look the least gross. I really wish I had time to snap pics in the morning when everything is fresh.
lol.gif

MaryJane

I checked these out today. Cyndi is gorgeous..I'll be stocking up on this. Gaga is the some unflattering pink as the lipstick.

LittleMaryJane

My plan is to go to Macy's today and pick up the Cyndi gloss, an eyeshadow from Bobbi Brown and then see from there. I can't help it if I end up losing control
tong.gif

Misoxx

The cyndi lipglass is more tempting than LG at the moment. I have LG lipstick and I don't wear it that much. But if I do pick up the cyndi lipglass, i'll probably get the lipstick too, I find the cyndi range a bit more flattering.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
These glosses are really pigmented/opaque! Awesome for those of us with really pigmented lips

th_DANCE.gif

*JJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryJane
I checked these out today. Cyndi is gorgeous..I'll be stocking up on this. Gaga is the some unflattering pink as the lipstick.

i was afraid that this might be the case - boo! i really like the color but it looks so horrible on me! i had high hopes for the glosses.
maybe i'll give cyndi a try!

Haven

I bought both Gaga & Cyndi. Love these!!! I will probably need to get backups.

They made up for my dissapointment with the PP quad from FF.