$250 Brush Set on sale for $99! Got Mine!!!

NaturalSister19

This Master Brush set w/ brush roll included is on sale at adesignbrushes.com. I have used several of their brushes professionally and they are magnificent!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

masterset_250b.jpg

eyelove.gif
I am sooooo excited to get this set for my home vanity. It will be a joy to use these everyday to bang out my face!!!
type.gif

Other haul item today - Yay! NARS Foundation Primer.

duch3ss25

Wow, that's a sweet deal! Please tell us how you like the brushes, comparable to MAC's? Also, how about the Nars Primer? I am using the Smashbox Primer at the moment and it's ok. I just feel like I haven't found my HG Primer yet.

NaturalSister19

I consider A Design Brushes to be very high-quality/= to MAC brushes. I would even venture to say that they are superior based on the fact that A Design brushes are a few dollars cheaper than a similar/same function MAC brush.

For example:

A Design XL Powder - $45
MAC #134 Large Powder - $52

A Design Angle Cheek $27
MAC #169 Large Angle Contour - $32

A Design are definitely superior right now with this sale. 18 brushes for $99. Can't beat that, even with my 60% off @ MAC. I'm just a brush junkie anyway, so this is the mother-lode.

I love SmashBox Photo Finish & NARS Foundation Primer. I do like the Photo Finish a bit better. The NARS Primer has more of a lotion-like consistency versus the gel-like consistnecy of Photo Finish.

Best of all, IMHO is Make-Up Forever Base - truly a miracle disguised as a cosmetic product.

What DON'T you like about Photo Finish? I have found that most people that use it and don't like it are usually using too much.

slvrlips

I went on the website to purchase but I wanted to know if the xl powder brush comes with this set
Can you please advise what brushes are inclued the site just gives a picture?
Thanks so much
GREAT haul

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlips
I went on the website to purchase but I wanted to know if the xl powder brush comes with this set
Can you please advise what brushes are inclued the site just gives a picture?
Thanks so much
GREAT haul

Yes it does.

Right there next to Master Set 18, it says the set contains ALL 18 A Design Styles.

Go to their home page and view the photo there. Add a Brow/Lash Groomer and 1 Small Kabuki and there you have it!

Guys, order these brushes. They are wonderful.

slvrlips

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSister19
Yes it does.

Right there next to Master Set 18, it says the set contains ALL 18 A Design Styles.

Go to their home page and view the photo there. Add a Brow/Lash Groomer and 1 Small Kabuki and there you have it!

Guys, order these brushes. They are wonderful.

ok I just looked and I'm so about to order theses brushes thanks

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by duch3ss25
Wow, that's a sweet deal! Please tell us how you like the brushes, comparable to MAC's? Also, how about the Nars Primer? I am using the Smashbox Primer at the moment and it's ok. I just feel like I haven't found my HG Primer yet.

Try Laura Mercier Primer its the best!!

almmaaa

A Design are definitely superior right now with this sale. 18 brushes for $99. Can't beat that said:
If you don't mind me asking how do you get so much of a discount at MAC??

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolah
Wow, I'm jealous. I need some good brushes.

Girl, don't be jealous - get out that debit/credit card and get these. They are phenominal!
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
thmbup.gif

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
I cannot thank you enough for telling us about this sale! This is truly awesome!

YW!

I love to share good finds!

yummy411

awww i wish i could order some.. that's true about the smashbox photo finish which is what happened in my case =( thanks for the heads up!

Latest posts