$250 Brush Set on sale for $99! Got Mine!!!

Lisa J

Wow, this seems to good to be true. I'm kinda new to buying nice brushes, but I have a decent number from MAC now. Is everyone in agreeance, who have tried these brushes, that they are of high quality? I'm really interested in getting them, but I feel like this can't be as good a deal as it seems!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa J
Wow, this seems to good to be true. I'm kinda new to buying nice brushes, but I have a decent number from MAC now. Is everyone in agreeance, who have tried these brushes, that they are of high quality? I'm really interested in getting them, but I feel like this can't be as good a deal as it seems!

I'll be happy to vouch for the quality of the brushes, I've a couple now and they're very nice. This is great starting point for those who are looking into beginning to use tools to apply their cosmetics, or those who want to branch out their brush collection. I especially like the pointed foundation brush. I'm having a hard time resisting this sale myself because of all the brushes you get, it continues on long enough I'll probably cave.

Odette

I got my set the other day.Very nice set; however, mine did not come with a kabuki brush eventhough it is pictured on the site. Anyone get theirs yet?

aziza

I received mine without a kabuki also...18 brushes are included but I'm irritated at the fact that it wasn't shipped as advertised. They are nice but I IMO the powder and blush brushes aren't as soft as I like them...but then again who cares?
lol.gif
Great price for a great set
smiles.gif

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
I received mine without a kabuki also...18 brushes are included but I'm irritated at the fact that it wasn't shipped as advertised. They are nice but I IMO the powder and blush brushes aren't as soft as I like them...but then again who cares?
lol.gif
Great price for a great set
smiles.gif

Same here. I was disappointed, but in some way, it was fate-I had gotten a Japanesque kabuki brush the day before from a friend, so it worked out.

It's a BEAUTIFUL set needless to say. I've still yet to wash the brushes though, which I'll get around to doing eventually.

aziza

Isn't the brush roll cute too? I love it...eventually I'm going to order another set lol.

Regalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by te.amo.mac
um, what and where?! i need to know where you are getting this great deal from. ok great and thx!

http://adesignbrushes.com/products/b...html#masterset right here :}

ETA: Also, this is probably a bit of a silly question, but do they ship overseas? I'm seriously considering ordering one, but I can't find anything on where they ship to :|

MsBrightness

I've been debating on this and I can't seem to find information as to the composition of the brushes and which ones are exactly in the set....

Regalis

permaybehaps someone who already has the set can review it...? or make a list of the brushes that're in it, hopefully?

MACisME

how long are these brushes? are they about the same size as the mac ones? cause if they are i am definitely caving in.. \bigtime hahah and im so broke its not even funny.

sitasati

ok for all of you that have this set. Does this set come with similar brushes like the MAC 217, 219 and 239? *THESE THREE BRUSHES ALONE COST 70 BUCKS FROM MAC :*(*

Those are the brushes I need plus a shader brush. If there are brushes like these in the set then I'm definitely buying.

Thanks in advance!

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalis
permaybehaps someone who already has the set can review it...? or make a list of the brushes that're in it, hopefully?

I'll try to soon.

sitasati

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
No on the 217 IMO, but there is a thin, pencil style brush like the 219. Yes to the 239.

Thank you. Hmmmmmmmm may be I can just purchase the 217 and get this set also. Oh, My poor wallet lol.

I emailed the company to send me a list of brushes included. I'll post the reply as soon as I get it.