All Things Sephora

MissTT

You'll really enjoy those Caviar Sticks. I have it in Plum. If a few more shades were less shimmery I'd be on them.

I noticed the Marc Jacobs Highliner set sold out in the last day or two. I wonder if they'll restock? I saw them in store last night. I need to swatch the full set and make a decision.

PeachTwist

You'll really enjoy those Caviar Sticks. I have it in Plum. If a few more shades were less shimmery I'd be on them.

I noticed the Marc Jacobs Highliner set sold out in the last day or two. I wonder if they'll restock? I saw them in store last night. I need to swatch the full set and make a decision.
You NEED them.

I very rarely say this about a product because it takes a lot for me to go "Holy crap NEED!" but trust me, you NEED them. Go back to the store and get them. Don't walk, run. Break the speed limit. They are SUCH an amazing deal for the price and they are worth every damn penny.

Shars

I really hope they do. I was holding out waiting for ebates to be 8% to put through my order which was silly 'cause I should've just ordered with Mr. Rebates. The Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick set is sold out now too.

I wonder if they have like a quota of sales where if they reach a certain amount before a certain date, they don't release any more until another date. Like they've reached their quota for October but will release more come November.

MissTT

Quote: Originally Posted by PeachTwist You NEED them.

I very rarely say this about a product because it takes a lot for me to go "Holy crap NEED!" but trust me, you NEED them. Go back to the store and get them. Don't walk, run. Break the speed limit. They are SUCH an amazing deal for the price and they are worth every damn penny.

I'm kind of trying to hold out til November for an extra discount. I work in an office by day and don't reach for shimmery/glittery liners often.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shars I really hope they do. I was holding out waiting for ebates to be 8% to put through my order which was silly 'cause I should've just ordered with Mr. Rebates. The Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick set is sold out now too.

I wonder if they have like a quota of sales where if they reach a certain amount before a certain date, they don't release any more until another date. Like they've reached their quota for October but will release more come November.

I feel like many things end up reappearing after this sale as well. Like they're limiting the amount being sold at a discount.

PeachTwist

Quote: Originally Posted by PeachTwist You NEED them.

I'm kind of trying to hold out til November for an extra discount. I work in an office by day and don't reach for shimmery/glittery liners often.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shars I really hope they do. I was holding out waiting for ebates to be 8% to put through my order which was silly 'cause I should've just ordered with Mr. Rebates. The Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick set is sold out now too.

I feel like many things end up reappearing after this sale as well. Like they're limiting the amount being sold at a discount.
All the more reason to get them, they're mini's!
girlhaha.gif

I completely understand trying to hold out for the discount though. I would have as well but I bought them as soon as they went live on the website in fear they'd run out, lol.

JulieDiva

OH NO. I waited too long to order those MJ liners!!!!!!!

josephine90

So I made another list lol. I just received my order and my cart is full again. I'm probably gonna try the mat velvet foundation, dior pink glow, the sephora pro contour brush 74 and a new brow wiz. The never ending cart lol

MissTT

OH NO. I waited too long to order those MJ liners!!!!!!!

I had a feeling about them. I'm really hopeful they'll turn back up.
Quote: Originally Posted by josephine90

So I made another list lol. I just received my order and my cart is full again. I'm probably gonna try the mat velvet foundation, dior pink glow, the sephora pro contour brush 74 and a new brow wiz. The never ending cart lol
It's so sad, isn't it?

kaira

Here is a photo with me using a brow gel very similar to Anastasia's. It is possible to do a natural looking brow you just have to be really careful with how much you put on. I use Anastasia's angled brush with the spoolie on the end and tap it into the gel, then I wipe off some of the excess gel on the back of my hand.. I then outline the bottom of my brow with the gel and apply whatever is left toward the middle/end of my brow and outline the top as well. Once you've done that just brush it all out with a spoolie and it'll look natural but very well defined. It's honestly too much work for me to do on a daily basis so I use Brow Wiz most of the time.

And here's a photo using brow wiz

Ladies, you look stunning! :) Thank you for the eyebrow tips!

Latest posts