All Things Sephora

Bcteagirl

Thank you! This is my first year as VIB so I'm new to this. Ha ha! Thanks for the heads up, I think I already know what I am going to get.
Whatcha gettin?

Any VIB's in Canada know if this (VIB coupon for 20$ off) applies up here? They don't tend to snail mail things here because they would have to be bilingual.

Sephora has the 'mystery bag' 500 point bonus back up. This time I was smart enough to copy it out: Redeem your points now for an exclusive secret set: [COLOR=FF3366]Must-Have Mystery Bag[/COLOR]. Limited quantities are available, so once this product is gone, it's gone. Reward yourself with a stash of beauty must-haves, including two exclusive mascaras that add length and extreme volume, a bestselling cream that firms, hydrates, and brightens the appearance of all skin types, and a silky primer that mattifies on contact. Plus, receive two mystery rewards from our favorite brands including Dolce&Gabbana, Fresh, Phyto, or Gucci. - Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash in Black (0.10 oz) - Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black (0.14 oz) - Ole Henriksen Truth Crème Advanced Hydration (0.25 oz) - Sephora Collection Anti-Shine Foundation Primer (0.27 oz) - Two Mystery rewards from Dolce&Gabbana, Fresh, Phyto, or Gucci Edit: My theory is that the mystery rewards are going to be perfume. If anybody gets it do let us know.
I got a mini Gucci guilty perfume and a mini dolce and gabbana cologne for men that got me mad but at least I got the Gucci guilty that's what I mainly wanted

novocainedreams

The totes have a cute design, but I agree, I feel like if I actually try to use it, it will tear instantly.
I've actually been using mine to carry groceries(in CA they charge you for bags now to encourage you to bring your own) and they work incredibly well, LOL. I thought they were kinda cheap looking, but cute design, unlike last year, but they have been pretty durable so far.

Knope2012

Annnnd cue skipper's remorse. I can't get my mind off the Too Faced palette I was thinking about getting during the VIB sale! I didn't get it because I really don't need any more palettes, but it's so damn cute. It's still available, but obviously the sale is over now. I could wait until that $20 off coupon, but what if it sells out by then???
Oooh which Too Faced palette? I have and love My Favorite Things. I don't think it sold out during the VIB sale since it's in stock now, so I think you are safe. Too Faced just doesn't seem to be one of the hyped brands

boschicka

Oooh which Too Faced palette? I have and love My Favorite Things. I don't think it sold out during the VIB sale since it's in stock now, so I think you are safe. Too Faced just doesn't seem to be one of the hyped brands
Agreed. I don't know if anyone saw, but Too Faced shadow bon bons from holiday 2012 were even on Sephora throughout 2013 at various times, popping up on sale.

cocodivatime

I noticed that the Urban Decay Motherlode set came back in stock....but then sold out again yesterday. All I want to know if who in the heck is buying that set at full price when they could have saved over $100 a few days ago
poke.gif

makeupbyvee

N
I noticed that the Urban Decay Motherlode set came back in stock....but then sold out again yesterday.   All I want to know if who in the heck is buying that set at full price when they could have saved over $100 a few days ago  :poke:
Nobody ! I purchased one during the VIB sale, and save $119. It's arriving today! Can't wait to post pics.

EndingStart

Annnnd cue skipper's remorse. I can't get my mind off the Too Faced palette I was thinking about getting during the VIB sale! I didn't get it because I really don't need any more palettes, but it's so damn cute. It's still available, but obviously the sale is over now. I could wait until that $20 off coupon, but what if it sells out by then???
I placed my VIB order on the last day of the sale and right as I was checking out that Too Faced palette jumped out of stock. I had just spent half an hour researching it and watching videos and knew I really really wanted it! BAH and now it's back in stock and I contemplate another order too...

EDIT: Oh I was talking about the Too Faced loves Sephora one but I realize you didn't specify which one you were talking about in your post :p

EndingStart

Whatcha gettin?

Any VIB's in Canada know if this (VIB coupon for 20$ off) applies up here? They don't tend to snail mail things here because they would have to be bilingual.
I've been a VIB a long time and I've never been snail mailed anything :( I don't remember this sale last year either. Hopefully we do get an email coupon this year, not that I need to do any more wallet damage but I just WANT to, ya know? ;)

honey b

Hi ladies. I'm a Canadian living in a town that borders the U.S. My friends and I are going Black Friday shopping for the first time. I was just wondering, does Sephora have special sales on Black Friday? The Sephora we usually go to is out of the way of where we're planning on shopping so I don't want to make a special trip if they don't.

cocodivatime

Hi ladies. I'm a Canadian living in a town that borders the U.S. My friends and I are going Black Friday shopping for the first time. I was just wondering, does Sephora have special sales on Black Friday? The Sephora we usually go to is out of the way of where we're planning on shopping so I don't want to make a special trip if they don't.
On Black Friday last year they had low price sales on certain items. Like 10 or so items were marked down significantly but not a sale throughout the store.

For example a cleanser that retails at $25 may be on black Friday special for $10. But its limited to a few items. Offhand I remember sales on Philosophy cleaner, Ole Henricksen face set, Bare Escentuals Buxom set, Bite lip set, Mini Stila set, mini Too Faced Set, etc.,. They were all $10

Great deals if they feature brands that you like. But totally passable if not

MissTT

Oh yeah. Last year I think I picked up the Too Faced bronzer + brush set, the Bare Minerals bronzer + brush set, and the Jack Black Comfort & joy set all for $10 each.

singer82

I got it with my haul and it's def worth getting! I'd say go for it. It's my fav thing out of my whole haul.
I placed my VIB order on the last day of the sale and right as I was checking out that Too Faced palette jumped out of stock. I had just spent half an hour researching it and watching videos and knew I really really wanted it! BAH and now it's back in stock and I contemplate another order too... EDIT: Oh I was talking about the Too Faced loves Sephora one but I realize you didn't specify which one you were talking about in your post :p

boschicka

I've been a VIB a long time and I've never been snail mailed anything :( I don't remember this sale last year either. Hopefully we do get an email coupon this year, not that I need to do any more wallet damage but I just WANT to, ya know? ;)
I received mine last year via email, so hopefully if you regularly receive Sephora emails, you'll be fine.

futurestrength

Sephora Canada will have the same deals as Sephora US, but there's just a price difference. For example, all the cool deals they were selling last year (ie the Philosophy Cleanser) were 12$ instead of the 10$. That's the only difference.
smiles.gif

thebloomroom

Thank yall mods for getting this thread made! :)

I got that notification for the Ambient Lighting Palette yday and threw a fit!! Called my local store in Union Sq and they were sold out. Luckily I found it on barneys and ordered ASAP.. looks like its sold out there and on hourglass's website now too :(

Latest posts