All Things Sephora

boschicka

Oh, so NOW Sephora gets the Anastasia palette back online?
censored.gif
LOL! i've noticed A LOT of items have come back in stock. maybe people's orders didn't go through?

futurestrength

I feel like it would make my life so much easier if the Sephora website had a 'back in stock' section
sigh.gif

(especially during vib sales)

Bcteagirl

I've actually been using mine to carry groceries(in CA they charge you for bags now to encourage you to bring your own) and they work incredibly well, LOL. I thought they were kinda cheap looking, but cute design, unlike last year, but they have been pretty durable so far.
What was the design last year/ in previous years?

ChosenOne

I placed my VIB order on the last day of the sale and right as I was checking out that Too Faced palette jumped out of stock. I had just spent half an hour researching it and watching videos and knew I really really wanted it! BAH and now it's back in stock and I contemplate another order too...

EDIT: Oh I was talking about the Too Faced loves Sephora one but I realize you didn't specify which one you were talking about in your post :p

It's the A Few of My Favorite Things palette I'm dreaming about! I think it's just one of the cutest sets ever. (I feel like that honor secretly goes to Too Faced a lot of the time, but no one ever realizes it, including myself. I'm new to the brand, but even looking at palettes from past years, uber-cuteness abounds.) I'm kicking myself for not getting it during the sale. So now I can either add it to my xmas wish list and hope someone gets it for me, or I can wait until that $20 coupon hopefully comes out and see if it's still in stock. Or I could buy it full price, I guess...

Lipstickdiva420

It's the A Few of My Favorite Things palette I'm dreaming about! I think it's just one of the cutest sets ever. (I feel like that honor secretly goes to Too Faced a lot of the time, but no one ever realizes it, including myself. I'm new to the brand, but even looking at palettes from past years, uber-cuteness abounds.) I'm kicking myself for not getting it during the sale. So now I can either add it to my xmas wish list and hope someone gets it for me, or I can wait until that $20 coupon hopefully comes out and see if it's still in stock. Or I could buy it full price, I guess...
A few of my favorite things is a pretty palette so make sure you get it.

Bcteagirl

They mystery bonus is back up, as well as a new one, a Buxom bonus:

Redeem your points now for a limited-edition summer set handpicked for Beauty Insiders: Buxom Glow & Tell. Limited quantities are available, so once this product is gone, it's gone.

Reward yourself with four minis featuring everything you need to create a glowing full-face look. Get Buxom’s top-rated volumizing mascara, an allover luminizer, a bestselling plumping lip gloss, and their new creamy-smooth bronzer.

- Buxom Lash in Blackest Black (0.2 oz)
- Divine Goddess Luminizer (0.23 oz)
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Tonya (0.07oz)
- Hot Escapes Bronzer in Tahiti (0.07 oz)

Select this 500-point offer on the Beauty Insider Rewards page during checkout, and it will be added to your shopping basket.

Was on there gawking at Nars eyeshadow (Why did I never look at these before?) and noticed this.

deadSAVVY

Someone please let me know if you catch the Tarte off the cuff blush palette back in stock! I'm so having skippers remorse over this and have yet to make it in store :/ at the very least I still have my 10% for making vib!

novocainedreams

What was the design last year/ in previous years?
It was just the black front and back with the black/white stripes down the side...similar to their every day bag, but it was tall and thin instead of short and wide(does that make sense? lol) I thought it was kinda ugly and cheap looking. Here is a pic I found.

futurestrength

SO HELP ME GOD if they don't restock the Marc Jacobs O'Mega bronzer for december when we get the coupon/giftcard thing.....
th_wallbash.gif

Apparently they've discontinued the Hourglass palette now. Didn't that only come out like a month ago? I know it's LE but that seems really short, or is that normal? Idk I'm kind of new to this LE stuff.

Bcteagirl

SO HELP ME GOD if they don't restock the Marc Jacobs O'Mega bronzer for december when we get the coupon/giftcard thing.....
th_wallbash.gif

Apparently they've discontinued the Hourglass palette now. Didn't that only come out like a month ago? I know it's LE but that seems really short, or is that normal? Idk I'm kind of new to this LE stuff.
It did seem very short! I am just so sorry I didn't buy it now. I am phoning two stores today that were unpacking restocks overnight to see if I can magically snag one. Amazon has them at an inflated price, but not willing to go that far.

TwistedFaith

Huh. I haven't fallen in love with it, but I actually like it just as much as this years. I want something I can use at the office, and a giant pair of lips is a bit juvenile :p It did seem very short! I am just so sorry I didn't buy it now. I am phoning two stores today that were unpacking restocks overnight to see if I can magically snag one. Amazon has them at an inflated price, but not willing to go that far.
It is available on Barney's website for pre-order. Barney's also has free shipping as someone mentioned earlier.

babygirlLAH

the sephoras in my area got a few LM artist palettes back in stock since they got new shipments in last night. just thought to let y'all know if your still looking for it call around. :)

cocodivatime

Anyone have feedback on MUFE Full Cover concealer? it's pricey at $32 but I don't mind paying it if it truly works. I use concealer to cover blemishes. Any feedback?
I was matched to #14 which applied a little dark but the Sephora lady told me its better to go darker than lighter when trying to cover a blemish and I can blend it out with my foundation. Is this true? #12 was a tad too light and #14 a tad too dark

Or...I could skip it all together and find a brand with a better match but wanted to check here to see if anyone had good things to say

deadSAVVY

Anyone have feedback on MUFE Full Cover concealer?  it's pricey at $32 but I don't mind paying it if it truly works.  I use concealer to cover blemishes.  Any feedback? I was matched to #14 which applied a little dark but the Sephora lady told me its better to go darker than lighter when trying to cover a blemish and I can blend it out with my foundation.  Is this true?  #12 was a tad too light and #14 a tad too dark Or...I  could skip it all together and find a brand with a better match but wanted to check here to see if anyone had good things to say
I have yet to try Full cover but I use MAC's studio finish concealer for acne scarring & for years it's done the trick for me. It's buildable/ full coverage. Also like $18 bucks? It is a tad warmer than my mufe hd foundation shade but it blends naturally and they may have more shades that work better for you!

cocodivatime

I have yet to try Full cover but I use MAC's studio finish concealer for acne scarring & for years it's done the trick for me. It's buildable/ full coverage. Also like $18 bucks? It is a tad warmer than my mufe hd foundation shade but it blends naturally and they may have more shades that work better for you!
Thanks! yes MACs shades do work better but I can't use it because of the SPF :( That's the one you're talking about right? the one in the pot that looks like an eyeshadow

deadSAVVY

Thanks!  yes MACs shades do work better but I can't use it because of the SPF :(   That's the one you're talking about right?  the one in the pot that looks like an eyeshadow
Aww, yes the one in the pot! Have you tried the mufe concealer palettes? They seem to have similar consistency and you can customize the shade your looking for I think it's $38. Although I'm not sure if they have SPF in them... ?

Kaori

I didn't try it yet, but I plan to check the nars concealer in pear, which is yellow,which should cancel redness of blemishes, seems as interesting theory, but it's definitely under-foundation type of concealer.

Btw if you think the mufe full cover is best, then buy both shades and mix together so they fit your skin perfectly =)

MissTT

I didn't try it yet, but I plan to check the nars concealer in pear, which is yellow,which should cancel redness of blemishes, seems as interesting theory, but it's definitely under-foundation type of concealer.

Btw if you think the mufe full cover is best, then buy both shades and mix together so they fit your skin perfectly =)
The NARS rep used the Pear concealer as a corrector under my eyes and then topped with Radiant Creamy Concealer. Worked really well, but creased a little.

LinenWhite7

Anyone have feedback on MUFE Full Cover concealer?  it's pricey at $32 but I don't mind paying it if it truly works.  I use concealer to cover blemishes.  Any feedback? I was matched to #14 which applied a little dark but the Sephora lady told me its better to go darker than lighter when trying to cover a blemish and I can blend it out with my foundation.  Is this true?  #12 was a tad too light and #14 a tad too dark Or...I  could skip it all together and find a brand with a better match but wanted to check here to see if anyone had good things to say
I like MAC Pro Longwear best for blemishes because it covers but doesn't get cakey and it doesn't dry and crack.

Latest posts