All Things Sephora

LinenWhite7

Has anyone used Laura Mercier Mineral Powder or Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation? I used to use exclusively Bare Minerals as foundation but it got heavy quickly and didn't offer me any coverage. I'm looking for something to use on top of my foundation on areas where I need extra coverage, or to use on its own on 'no makeup' days. I have oily skin.

DILLIGAF

Anyone that has used Bioderma and the Sephora Cleansing Water? Any thoughts on the Sephora product? I'm running out of my Embryolisse Lotion Micellaire and i'm looking for a replacement. I love the Embryolisse but its a bit pricey.

shontay07108

Anyone have feedback on MUFE Full Cover concealer?  it's pricey at $32 but I don't mind paying it if it truly works.  I use concealer to cover blemishes.  Any feedback? I was matched to #14 which applied a little dark but the Sephora lady told me its better to go darker than lighter when trying to cover a blemish and I can blend it out with my foundation.  Is this true?  #12 was a tad too light and #14 a tad too dark Or...I  could skip it all together and find a brand with a better match but wanted to check here to see if anyone had good things to say
I love the full cover concealer. I'm #12. I think the best way to evaluate a concealer is to apply it with your foundation and see how it all blends in. If you wear foundation, that is. I've had concealers that I thought were fine until I did my entire face and it just stood out and announced itself. I'm too lazy to even bother with concealer these days, tbh. I don't even mind my "flaws" showing. BTW, cracking the hell up because now even Urban Outfitters has the Anastasia palette.

Bcteagirl

Has anyone used Laura Mercier Mineral Powder or Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation? I used to use exclusively Bare Minerals as foundation but it got heavy quickly and didn't offer me any coverage. I'm looking for something to use on top of my foundation on areas where I need extra coverage, or to use on its own on 'no makeup' days. I have oily skin.
I have absolutely fallen in love with the Laura mercier mineral powder. I was setting up to buy Bare Minerals during VIB, I was colour matched, had it tried on etc. The day before I thought what the hey, I will compare the two. Laura Mercier was so much more stunning. I have been wearing it on a daily basis since. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I haven't had any problems.

I must be the nosiest person in the world but I want to know what everybody got for the vib sale! It's like a non-video haul, lol. Here's what I got.

Ren Radiance Perfection Serum (5 bottles to last all year long)
AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Creme
AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam (two tubes)
Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Vitamin C Advanced Hydration
Jurlique Love Balm
Tarte Maracuja Lip Exfoliant
Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment
Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub
Tocca Beauty Meet the Girls Gift Set (Now I can Sample all 10 scents!)
Lancome Energie De Vie Dullness Relief and Energy Recharge Daily Cream 100 Point Perk
First Aid Beauty 1oz Ultra Repair Cream 100 Point Perk
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Free Sample
L'Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubéreuse Free Sample
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Free Sample

Now I'm really amped up for the black friday sets....I may have a problem.

walkingdead

I must be the nosiest person in the world but I want to know what everybody got for the vib sale! It's like a non-video haul, lol. Here's what I got. Ren Radiance Perfection Serum (5 bottles to last all year long) AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Creme AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam (two tubes) Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Vitamin C Advanced Hydration Jurlique Love Balm Tarte Maracuja Lip Exfoliant Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub Tocca Beauty Meet the Girls Gift Set (Now I can Sample all 10 scents!) Lancome Energie De Vie Dullness Relief and Energy Recharge Daily Cream 100 Point Perk First Aid Beauty 1oz Ultra Repair Cream 100 Point Perk Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Free Sample L'Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubéreuse Free Sample Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Free Sample Now I'm really amped up for the black friday sets....I may have a problem.
I love reading what other people got too. I'll list what I got - once I gather all the receipts. I placed like 5 separate orders. I've forgotten what I actually got.

I love reading what other people got too. I'll list what I got - once I gather all the receipts. I placed like 5 separate orders. I've forgotten what I actually got.
Lol, I know what you mean...when opening my box I found things I'd forgotten I had ordered! After opening everything I almost felt drunk, but it was a nice feeling.

Kaori

I must be the nosiest person in the world but I want to know what everybody got for the vib sale! It's like a non-video haul, lol. Here's what I got.

Ren Radiance Perfection Serum (5 bottles to last all year long)
AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Creme
AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam (two tubes)
Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Vitamin C Advanced Hydration
Jurlique Love Balm
Tarte Maracuja Lip Exfoliant
Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment
Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub
Tocca Beauty Meet the Girls Gift Set (Now I can Sample all 10 scents!)
Lancome Energie De Vie Dullness Relief and Energy Recharge Daily Cream 100 Point Perk
First Aid Beauty 1oz Ultra Repair Cream 100 Point Perk
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Free Sample
L'Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubéreuse Free Sample
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Free Sample

Now I'm really amped up for the black friday sets....I may have a problem.
nice haul! =)
Here is what I got in 3orders from FF and VIB sale:

Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Twin-Pack Acne
Hello Kitty 3-Piece Brush Set
LORAC TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo
Shiseido The Makeup Facial Cotton
Clarisonic Aria Anti-Aging Collection
Bite Beauty The Lip Kit
LAVANILA Mini Deo Trio
Tarte The Tarte of Giving Collector's Set & Travel Bag
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Promiscuous Lip Pencil Coffret
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Blush Coeur Battant
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Blush Day Dream
Versace Eau Fraîche Gift Set (still on fence about this one)
Philosophy Just Release Me™ Dual-Phase Oil-Free Makeup Remover (will return)
Buxom Passport Collection The Day Tripper Edition (will return)
Too Faced La Crème de La Crème Long Lasting Lip Collection (will return)
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip (will return)

VIB Lips Tote
Stila Color Balm Lipstick / BI 100 PT
CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm / BI 100 PT
Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat / BI 100 PT
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream / BI 100 PT
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 / samples
Escada Cherry In The Air / samples
Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch / samples
Hugo Boss BOSS BOTTLED NIGHT / samples
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme / samples
L'Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubéreuse / samples
Dolce & Gabbana The One / samples
CLEAN White Woods / samples
Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme / samples

cocodivatime

My daughter uses this concealer for blemishes and she likes it. Said it lasts a long time and I think it stays on through her games. (She's a college athlete.) I suppose I would go darker b/c lighter would highlight the blemish which isn't what you want. Also check out Kat Von D and CoverFX. Actually Amazing Cosmetics should be your first stop.

The NARS rep used the Pear concealer as a corrector under my eyes and then topped with Radiant Creamy Concealer. Worked really well, but creased a little.
Where do you buy Amazing Cosmetics?

cocodivatime

I like MAC Pro Longwear best for blemishes because it covers but doesn't get cakey and it doesn't dry and crack.
I have a sample of the prolongwear concealer that I need to try. I remember it being pretty thin in consistency. I'm guessing that its buildable?

cocodivatime

BTW, cracking the hell up because now even Urban Outfitters has the Anastasia palette.
You're number 12? What number do you wear in MUFE foundation? Are you number 12 for undereye coverage or blemish/marks/coverup on other areas of your face?
I think I could wear #12 if I used under my eyes. But since I am covering blemishes it does not work

nice haul! =)
Here is what I got in 3orders from FF and VIB sale:

Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Twin-Pack Acne
Hello Kitty 3-Piece Brush Set
LORAC TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo
Shiseido The Makeup Facial Cotton
Clarisonic Aria Anti-Aging Collection
Bite Beauty The Lip Kit
LAVANILA Mini Deo Trio
Tarte The Tarte of Giving Collector's Set & Travel Bag
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Promiscuous Lip Pencil Coffret
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Blush Coeur Battant
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Blush Day Dream
Versace Eau Fraîche Gift Set (still on fence about this one)
Philosophy Just Release Me™ Dual-Phase Oil-Free Makeup Remover (will return)
Buxom Passport Collection The Day Tripper Edition (will return)
Too Faced La Crème de La Crème Long Lasting Lip Collection (will return)
Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip (will return)

VIB Lips Tote
Stila Color Balm Lipstick / BI 100 PT
CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm / BI 100 PT
Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat / BI 100 PT
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream / BI 100 PT
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15 / samples
Escada Cherry In The Air / samples
Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch / samples
Hugo Boss BOSS BOTTLED NIGHT / samples
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme / samples
L'Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubéreuse / samples
Dolce & Gabbana The One / samples
CLEAN White Woods / samples
Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme / samples
Omg, I love everything you got! I love the shiseido cotton pads, I like to use them to apply toner/essence because they don't pill.

LinenWhite7

I have a sample of the prolongwear concealer that I need to try.  I remember it being pretty thin in consistency.  I'm guessing that its buildable?
Yes, exactly. I usually find one coat to be good but I can add another layer or even two and it still looks great. That's what I like best. Usually the second coat gets thick and discolored and starts to crack on my blemishes. And I am consistently impressed with how well the first layer covers.  Edit: I mean other concealers usually get thick and cakey on the second layer. Pro longwear doesn't (for me).

shontay07108

You're number 12? What number do you wear in MUFE foundation?   Are you number 12 for undereye coverage or blemish/marks/coverup on other areas of your face? I think I could wear #12 if I used under my eyes.  But since I am covering blemishes it does not work
I use it for blemishes. I don't put concealer under my eyes. I'm 173 in HD, 18 in Face and Body.