All Things Sephora

Shars

It's a shadow from Prestige of all things! Total Intensity shadow in Hocus Pocus. I found it at Bed Bath and Beyond for 50% off. It's most like Insomnia pigment from Make Up Geek.
Thank you Elegant.

Wow! It was giving me MAC's Club e/s vibes but different. I need to check out some of those Prestige e/s. It looks super pigmented.

Becca cosmetics new blusher in the shade "Tigerlily" I'm so incredibly smitten with this shade! I posted multiple swatches to show how it changes in different lighting!

View attachment 52953

View attachment 52952

View attachment 52954

View attachment 52956

Oh this is beautiful on you! I'm going to have to swatch these in person to firmly decide which ones I want, though.

fur4elise

:sail:Looky looky! For pre-order now (shipping March 30th) on Muse Beauty Pro but would assume will eventually hit Sephora! Sigh...I just dodged the MAC bullet and completely ignored ND...now this! lol!

Viseart_palette02_Boheme2.jpg
Viseart_palette02_Boheme.jpg

NYCBeautyJunkie

This looks like a cousin of their highlighter in blushed copper. My deep skin finds it most suitable as a highlight, Im wondering if I might be disappointed in ordering this with the intention of wearing it as a blush. Its such a beautiful shade.

I ordered Tigerlily and Snapdragon ; both are beautiful but your thoughts are correct. Snapdragon is pigmented and shows up beautifully, but on my deep skin tone (NC50), Tigerlily (which is also beautifully pigmented) was more of a highlight shade.

Jayjayy

I ordered Tigerlily and Snapdragon ; both are beautiful but your thoughts are correct. Snapdragon is pigmented and shows up beautifully, but on my deep skin tone (NC50), Tigerlily (which is also beautifully pigmented) was more of a highlight shade.

Thank you for the feedback! I'm going to pass on them I think. The swatches I've seen so far have confirmed that I don't really need them, at least right now.

Prettypackages

^^^^^Creative Commons FTR! Totally agree!

^^^^^Very pretty!
View attachment 52933

I need all of these.

Looking good, Dilli! I thought that was a UD or Mac shade because I have some similar. Now you make me feel like I should stop being lazy and put on some shadow.

I got to try the Cover FX correct stick in orange and I'm really impressed by the fact that it didn't settle into the lines under my eyes at all. I put on quite a bit and it blended out well and did a good job of helping to conceal darkness. I also put it on around my mouth where I am darker and I think it's a keeper. It's so, so tiny, though.
I was so impressed with these. I actually meant to come in here and talk about them. I'll probably get them all.

Becca cosmetics new blusher in the shade "Tigerlily" I'm so incredibly smitten with this shade! I posted multiple swatches to show how it changes in different lighting!

View attachment 52953

View attachment 52952

View attachment 52954

View attachment 52956

This looks like a cousin of their highlighter in blushed copper. My deep skin finds it most suitable as a highlight, Im wondering if I might be disappointed in ordering this with the intention of wearing it as a blush. Its such a beautiful shade.
So pretty!
:sail:Looky looky! For pre-order now (shipping March 30th) on Muse Beauty Pro but would assume will eventually hit Sephora! Sigh...I just dodged the MAC bullet and completely ignored ND...now this! lol!

View attachment 52968
View attachment 52967

^^^^^What is it with me & warm tone shimmer! :drool: I no need but I likey!
THese are so nice, but I"m not sure how I feel about viseart on darker skin tones. I need to play with them on my friend more.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Very pretty.

Anyone get the Tarte 500pt perk? I follow them on Periscope and they've been pushing the whole Rainforest collection hard!

I picked it up and have been having fun playing with it. The spray is excellent and quite hydrating on its own. I think it's going to be a godsend for me in the summer. The cleanser is nice, probably best for normal, combination or oily skin.

I also got got the eye shadow palette, which I've been playing with for days, and the new foundation. The
lightest colour is too dark for me, but I think it will be good in the summer. I'd say it's close to NC20 in Mac terms.

Ingenue

View attachment 52968
View attachment 52967

I played with it at The Makeup Show LA. It's a new 'foil metallic' formula that's REALLY bright but super creamy. Like the high impact shimmer version of the Editorial palette. A little bit will go such a long way. I really love the little 6-pans that are coming as well, with matte and shimmer versions of 3 tone-specific neutrals.

Boheme:
fullsizerender41.jpg

Minx 02:
View attachment 53009

fur4elise

Same here I dont need anymore eyeshadow but will take this one in a heart beat.
LOL! :D :five:

I played with it at The Makeup Show LA. It's a new 'foil metallic' formula that's REALLY bright but super creamy. Like the high impact shimmer version of the Editorial palette. A little bit will go such a long way. I really love the little 6-pans that are coming as well, with matte and shimmer versions of 3 tone-specific neutrals.

Boheme:
View attachment 53008

Minx 02:
View attachment 53009

I so jelly you got to go to the Makeup Show! I think there is one in Chicago too, but...I am just a lowly art librarian at an art & design college. Though I do liaison work with the fashion studies program and the annual fashion show...hmmmm?
^^^^^The palettes look so pretty!
:cloud9: Thank you for the pics & feedback! Will have to wait for the fervor to die down and for a sale price on the Boheme. The Minx is so pretty but my Nakeds & MAC have too many like colors.

Ingenue

I agree on Minx being totally dupeable. Girl if you get a chance to go to the show, just go to see the makeup previews. I prefer it to IMATS. It's a lot smaller, but you have so much more one-on-one time with creators and artists. And you really get the chance to see, test and feel the new releases and take your time... instead of getting caught up in a crazy buying frenzy. I always make the rounds first, talk to everyone, then come back through and get what I want. I budget ahead of time, and usually plan the splurge portion (this time it was Natasha Denona).

Shars

I agree on Minx being totally dupeable. Girl if you get a chance to go to the show, just go to see the makeup previews. I prefer it to IMATS. It's a lot smaller, but you have so much more one-on-one time with creators and artists. And you really get the chance to see, test and feel the new releases and take your time... instead of getting caught up in a crazy buying frenzy. I always make the rounds first, talk to everyone, then come back through and get what I want. I budget ahead of time, and usually plan the splurge portion (this time it was Natasha Denona).

I just bought my tickets today for the NY leg of the show!! There's a half day workshop with Danessa Myricks that I'm really interested in doing!

Latest posts