All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

20160928_183301.jpg
This is the metal part of the palette. I think I was able to post the matte part with the palette in the previous post.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

How do you feel about it?
\\
The metal shadows are the true standouts of the palette. They are creamy and richly pigmented. The mattes are hit and miss. The colors that you expect to be patchy aren't. Colors like Velvet and Velour. However these are finger swatches I have yet to put a brush to them. The packaging is a bit larger than I thought but I still get a kick out of the ambigram on the cover.

boschicka

\\
The metal shadows are the true standouts of the palette. They are creamy and richly pigmented. The mattes are hit and miss. The colors that you expect to be patchy aren't. Colors like Velvet and Velour. However these are finger swatches I have yet to put a brush to them. The packaging is a bit larger than I thought but I still get a kick out of the ambigram on the cover.

Poifect! Thank you

Sabrunka

Ah shoot, what I bummer :( I forgot to send my email for the f&f sale, ugh! That's what I get for not visiting Specktra in months :( Will there be any other way for me to get a code or no?

DILLIGAF

Ah shoot, what I bummer :( I forgot to send my email for the f&f sale, ugh! That's what I get for not visiting Specktra in months :( Will there be any other way for me to get a code or no?
A few posts behind there is a mention of someone on instagram sending codes. HTH.

squirtlesquad54

Has anyone been able to snag any rewards from the bazaar thing? I'm so over stalking their website and having the rewards snatched out of my car I the blink of an eye lol

montREALady

A few posts behind there is a mention of someone on instagram sending codes. HTH.

Unfortunately, I think yesterday was the last day they could enter emails. :(

Uggh, me too. Naturally I check this forum today.

fur4elise

Has anyone been able to snag any rewards from the bazaar thing? I'm so over stalking their website and having the rewards snatched out of my car I the blink of an eye lol
NO!:pissoff:
Haven't even bothered b/c I figured it would play out that way. That stinks.
Because THIS^^^^^
Oh great, you have an HOURGLASS reward I can afford, but you only have 120 of them?!? COME ON Sephora!!!!:banghead:

Jayjayy

Uggh, me too. Naturally I check this forum today.

*raises hand to join the crowd* I was hours late...what a bummer. At least we still have the November sale!

I have never snagged a reward from the bazaar and I have no hope that it'll ever happen. Being Rouge means nothing to me anymore.

JulieDiva

I missed the HG one and was so freaking sad! :scared::(

me too. I have over 3000 points, and nothing to redeem them on. so sad and frustrated at sephoras rewards program.
Give us coupons, money off, or have lots of great rewards for many loyal and rouge clients. The 500 point perks are getting better, but still not too great....each contains 4 samples....for 500 points, they should have at least 5 decent samples....ugh