All Things Sephora

mollyv6

My list is pretty small:

Drunk Elephant AHA Kit
Marc Jacobs LE bronzer brush
Sephora Collection highlight brush
Bite champagne agave lip mask

lipstickaddict

I wish you hadn't said that about the TF bronzer. I've been trying to talk myself out of buying it. I have the older formula in Terra. How does the new Gold Dust compare to that I terms of color and finish? I've read lots of good things about the new GD.

I'm like Elegant. Never used to wear browsers but, after 'discovering' them about 2months ago, I realize how much better they make my skin look! It's subtle but I can tell the difference. I've purchased 3 bronzers recently (TF Terra, Chanel Tan de Soleil, and NARS Laguna) so you can see why I've been holding off on Gold Dust.

No doubt! I don't think that there's necessarily any rush since it looks like the Ultimate bronzers will be permanent, or at least that is what I've heard. Tis true I am absolutely loving the formula- it just melts into the skin and is so natural. Did you read Temptalia's review of the bronzers? I totally agree with her. Even though the finish is more matte, it's not flat at all. It's perfect really. If you can go instore and try them, that's the best thing.

Last edited:

VAL4M

My wishlist but I always buy less then more
And the Canadian website doesn't have a lot of stocks so half of what I want always is out of stock by the time it is my time to buy
MJ Eyeliner in Jazzberry and Brownout
Benefits Cheek Parade
UD eyeshadow in Fireball
Sephora brushes eye set
Nars radiant concealer
MAYBE
Viseart matte cool palette but I might buy from Beautylish

shontay07108

It's not a sexy list, but I badly want it all. Plus, I see Beauty Blender is coming out with new colors and I want them for some reason. Aren't the KVD lip liners coming out soon, too? I think I want a couple even though I don't need them.

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 7.58.20 PM.jpg

elegant-one

:twirl:Hey, Elegant! The moisturizer and serum makes my skin so, so soft and clear and hydrated. I don't have the usual tightness I get around my eyes and mouth after I apply them. Seriously, any other moisturizer I'd use I'd have to apply a pinch of vaseline around my eyes for relief. LOL

Oh and I still swear by Origins Checks and Balances. That stuff gets my face clean. It's crazy. Makeup doesn't stand a chance against that stuff when it's time to come off.

Ok sis, I will check them out. I was looking for an extra good moisturizer.Thanks :heart:

lipstickaddict

It's not a sexy list, but I badly want it all. Plus, I see Beauty Blender is coming out with new colors and I want them for some reason. Aren't the KVD lip liners coming out soon, too? I think I want a couple even though I don't need them.

View attachment 59706

Looks like a great list! Have you tried the Makeup For Ever liquid lipsticks yet? I bought one (cold pink) but had to return it because the smell and taste was like potent chemicals. I'm thinking that perhaps it was off though, given I had heard good things.

Shars

View attachment 59706

I absolutely love that Koh Gen Do spa water! Knocks Bioderma way out the park for me.

Shars

I'm lemming the following but most likely won't get them all:

L'Occitane Mini Happy Hands
L'Occitane Mini Pretty Hands (love these for my handbag)
Sephora Collection Face Mask - Algae (purifying & detoxing) & Green Tea (mattifying & anti-blemish) These were good to me during a mini breakout recently so want to keep some on hand for future
Korres Greek Goddess to Glow Set - My skin seemed to like the Wild Rose 24-Hr moisturiser and the sleeping facial moisturiser when I tried samples in February. I also like their body butters so this is a nice set.
Drunk Elephant Rise + Glow Set (my makeup bff raves about the C-Firma Day Serum)
Drunk Elephant Nightbright Set (She also raves about the Glycolic Night Serium and the Marula oil)
Tarte Wide Awake Set (buying this really for the Maracuja C-Brightener cream. I remember using it and seem to think it really lightened my undereye circles but am trying again to be sure before getting the full size jar.)
*cue the splurge*
Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflect Gilt
Tom Ford Sheer Cheek Duo in Bicoastal
Tom Ford Sheer Cheek Duo in Paradise Lust

elegant-one

I'm lemming the following but most likely won't get them all:

L'Occitane Mini Happy Hands
L'Occitane Mini Pretty Hands (love these for my handbag)
Sephora Collection Face Mask - Algae (purifying & detoxing) & Green Tea (mattifying & anti-blemish) These were good to me during a mini breakout recently so want to keep some on hand for future
Korres Greek Goddess to Glow Set - My skin seemed to like the Wild Rose 24-Hr moisturiser and the sleeping facial moisturiser when I tried samples in February. I also like their body butters so this is a nice set.
Drunk Elephant Rise + Glow Set (my makeup bff raves about the C-Firma Day Serum)
Drunk Elephant Nightbright Set (She also raves about the Glycolic Night Serium and the Marula oil)
Tarte Wide Awake Set (buying this really for the Maracuja C-Brightener cream. I remember using it and seem to think it really lightened my undereye circles but am trying again to be sure before getting the full size jar.)
*cue the splurge*
Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo in Reflect Gilt
Tom Ford Sheer Cheek Duo in Bicoastal
Tom Ford Sheer Cheek Duo in Paradise Lust

Now that's a list lol. I LOVE Wild Rose!!!

shontay07108

Looks like a great list! Have you tried the Makeup For Ever liquid lipsticks yet? I bought one (cold pink) but had to return it because the smell and taste was like potent chemicals. I'm thinking that perhaps it was off though, given I had heard good things.

Yup I have #109 and I love it. I didn't keep it on long, but I did pick up on a light scent. No taste, though. I'm going to wear it the whole day tomorrow and see what happens, but I think maybe there was something wrong with the one you got.

Alysse011

My current cart:

-Dr Brandt exfoliator
-a few different Sephora brand sheet masks
-Shisedio cottons
-Living Proof dry shampoo
-Ole Henriksen power peel
-PTR mask
-bite beauty lip mask in champagne
-Clinique bottom lash mascara
-Armani Maestro Glow in white

I also am eyeing the new Tom Ford ultimate bronzer in Terra, but I have been obsessively using Chanel Soleil Tan since October and still love it.

Missyrocks

Totally right on MUFE liquid lip. Such good reviews and I hated it. Taste of perfume unbearable. And I didn't like the texture either.

shontay07108

I put the mufe liquid lipstick on this morning and I still have it on. I definitely have to get more. Again, for me, the scent was hardly noticeable and the texture is fantastic. It glides on and kinda felt like mousse. Love.

elegant-one

Lol! I have some super adult things to do this year so I'm learning to prioritise for now. After all, I can't build a house to live in out of makeup. Or can I?:confused::confused: :goofs:

I laughed out loud! YES YOU CAN!!! That's where I live...instead of a house of cards, mine is makeup :cool: That's awesome about the house - congrats dear!