Best colour e/s for Hazel eyes

Showgirl

You *must* try Greensmoke, it's wonderful, with your eyecolour it will be the perfect base shade for a smoky, sexy eye.

I'd also recommend Parfait Amour and other bright purples. They will make the green-ness of your eyetone really flash.

starlight502

Ok i have the same eye/skin color and I love chocolates/taupes and purples. (not always together) I also love some of the peachy oranges/red those make the green in the eyes STAND OUT.

linkas

Thanks ladies!
winks.gif

piyi

mulch

you can try mulch into the lid and blend it. try a pinkish blush and lipgloss. its great from morning to night

khasart1

Hazel Eyes

I am NC20, auburn hair and hazel eyes. I am looking for some new daytime appropriate eyeshadows. I have Swan Lake, Rite of Spring, French Grey, Jete, Quarry, Haux, Innuendo, Mylar, Beautiful Iris and Sketch. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

daisydeadpetals

Re: Hazel Eyes

I have the same coloring as you (though I'm NW15)... I just got all that glitters, sable and naked lunch and I love them all (esp. all that glitters) Perfect for a neutral work look! Satin taupe is also really nice =)

claresauntie

Re: Hazel Eyes

I'm fair with hazel eyes, too. Try Tempting and Shroom and Phloof!.

Oh, and if you can get your hands on Melon pigment, you might like it.

spacedyevest

New to MAC! Recommendations?

Hey, I'm definately a big newbie to MAC makeup! I only own one lipstick by them, but I've always wanted to try their huge range of eyeshadows etc. Most of my good makeup is Clinique, Benefit, Urban Decay and Barry M (cheap but fantastic).
Do you have any recommendations from any of MAC's eye range for a newbie? I have hazel eyes and my skin is light with a slight olive & yellow tone.
The main thing is that I want colours that last, look good with my skin and eyes, don't crease and stand out.
Thankies
smiles.gif

Holly

Re: New to MAC! Recommendations?

Well first and foremost, I totally recommend MACs beige-ing shadestick. It's a nice neutral colour and works AMAZINGLY as a base. Just put it on your lids to your browbone before applying your eyeshadow, and it won't crease, and it kind of intensifies the colour. I love it!

For eyeshadows, I reccomend Shroom, Jete (It was from the Danse collection, but if they still have it at your MAC store, its beautiful) woodwinked, amberlights, trax, and swimming! Mac has such a good eyeshadow range, HTH!

And welcome to Specktra
smiles.gif

Kat

Hello!

Sounds like we have very similar colouring. I recommend Woodwinked for sure - it looks amazing with hazel eyes. Also All That Glitters, Coppering and Expensive Pink.

For some brights, i love Beautiful Iris (i used this yesterday and remember how much I love it) and Shimmermoss.

spacedyevest

Thankyou Holly and Kat
smiles.gif

I definately needed a bit of advice before heading out and getting some shadows, I would end up getting a really bright colour like yellow or something just because it looked cool and it would end up not suiting me :p

c00ki312

i have a similar colouring to you except i have dark brown eyes. i really like humid flashtrack and zoomlash. if you wear cover up, their moistureblend foundation compact is really good and matches your skin well. it doesnt make your skin dry and doesnt feel like you're wearing anythin gon your face.

saniyairshad

I have hazel eyes too. For e/s I would recommend warm colors like browns greens golds purples, and neutrals they would make ur hazel eyes pop. I love using brown, black and green eyeliners too.

khasart1

Purple E/S for NC-20

Hello Fellow Mac'rs,

I would like some recommendations for Mac E/S in purple to bring out the green in my hazel eyes. I have Quarry and Beautiful Iris (which I love). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
cheerleader.gif

pumpkincat210

Re: Purple E/S for NC-20

Parfait amour, satellite dreams and violet pigment are some that really make my green eyes pop.

july

I think that fluidline- Rich Ground will look really nive with your eyes...