Best colour e/s for Hazel eyes

Meryl

Re: which mac eyeshadow for brown/hazel eyes?

I have brown eyes too and I agree with the more neutral purple-ish shadows. Just don't go too bright with it.

Pinks are nice, but not too strong or you'll look sick.

van_dudette

I need to choose 4 N collection shadow colours for a palette. Which should I choose?

I am NW 15-20 and I would like to have a 4 pan to do an every day look and a smokey look. The mac store is quite a distance away and I cant choose which 4 shades out of the 6 would be the most suitable.

Here they are:

1)Remotely Grey
2)Nano gold
3)Dark Edge
4)Neutral pink
5)Modest Tone
6)Rich flesh

glam8babe

Re: I need to choose 4 N collection shadow colours for a palette. Which should I choo

i would pick
nanogold
neutral pink
dark edge
rich flesh

revinn

Re: I need to choose 4 N collection shadow colours for a palette. Which should I choo

I bought/love: Neutral Pink, Modest Tone, Nanogold, and Remotely Grey.

Modest Tone is the prettiest neutral lid shade I've ever seen, and Remotely Grey and Neutral Pink are fantastic. Nanogold is the least cohesive of the collection, so maybe you'd be better off getting Dark Edge for your palette. Nanogold doesn't have much to add to a smokey look or an everyday look, it's just a cool, unique color to play with every now and then.

BTW, I'm pretty close to your coloring, NC15.

elegant-one

I bought Remotely Grey, Rich Flesh & Dark Edge ...they make a great day smokey eye

I'm NW15 with dark brown hair, brown/hazel eyes

van_dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I bought Remotely Grey, Rich Flesh & Dark Edge ...they make a great day smokey eye

I'm NW15 with dark brown hair, brown/hazel eyes

I am the same colouring! Hair eyes and everything. I might get all of those and then either nano gold or neutral pink. Hmmmm

Winthrop44

I got all 6. If I had to eliminate just one it would be easy - nanogold, because of the texture. Eliminating 2 would be alot harder but I guess if I had to I'd eliminate Rich Flesh, leaving Modest Tone, Neutral Pink, Remotely Grey and Dark Edge. But I am NC15, so take my advice for what it's worth, lol.

nunu

nano gold, neautral pink, remotely grey and dark edge

van_dudette

I was thinking of those 4 as well. I really like neutral pink and I dont want to give that lighter colour up for nano gold :S

foxyqt

I got 4 e/s from N Collection and I loved them all!

Neutral Pink
Dark Edge
Nanogold
Modest Tone <3 <3 this one!

zucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
nano gold, neautral pink, remotely grey and dark edge

those would also be my choice!!
thmbup.gif

Dani California

I got Modest Tone & Neutral Pink and LOVE them, so would definitely include those two
thmbup.gif
I would include remotely grey, as it was quite an unusual shade as well!!

dragonflie

Need a really hot look for Hazel eyes.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for something to make hazel eyes really pop. I have a very special anniversary coming up and I really want to look great- I would also love something kind of funky. I'm NC15 with hazel/greenish eyes. Any great ideas/pics would be very appreciated.

Thanks!!
th_LMAO.gif

blazeno.8

Re: Need a really hot look for Hazel eyes.

I think a nice smoky eye would make it pop. Try a brown and mauve smoke instead of grey/black.

Honey B. Fly

purple/gold would look hot too.

creme de violet + goldmine look so sexy 2gether.

lara

Warm up your eyes with rich golden tones (Woodwinked over lid, Concrete to deepen) and then give make them sparkle by working an intense emeral green 'pop' in there somewhere. I love using Too Faced's 'Metallic Mermaid' foiled liner on green and hazel eyes; it gives so much lift and depth without being overpowering or murky.

dragonflie

How do I pull off blue eyeshadow

I love blue eyeshadow colours but I can't seem to pull them off. Does anyone have tips or techniques for wearing blue? I have hazel eyes which is why I think the colour blue can look a little off. Thanks for any help.

Kuuipo

Re: How do I pull off blue eyeshadow

I use NARS Underworld Duo alot-one is a silvery blue-like the colour of a sky during a thunderstorm, the other is a steel blue with a bit of smoke in it, and these blues can be worn by anyone without looking dated or trashy.

ashleydenise

I have hazel eyes too, and I have the same problem... The only color I think I've been able to pull off is Steel Blue/Azreal Blue... But my eyes change color alot so it also depends on that =[

bbyxkt

the only way i can pull it off is if i make the blue look smokey, so pair a really light blue with a dark blue (electric eel and nehru) or just with a black

if you like affordable cosmetics, Milani Blue Ice shadow with black is a pretty combo

Latest posts