Big Brother Anyone??

MissCrystal

did anybody catch the ending where they said a huge announcment will change the game upside down ..... if these people were smart they would evict jordan and keep casey

Jessie is so stupid i hope the announcement is that they break up the clicks then have an america's player for one week and get rid of jessie again lol

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesNoGhost
and got sucked in.

Totally unrelated: But is that the Venture Bros. Nurse. My husband loves that show.

Back to Topic: They need to keep Casey b/c Jesse is threatened by him (b/c he is smart, Casey can win comp. not the rest of those dummies), they have the numbers to keep casey, It will piss jeff off but he will continually be safe if the muscles keep winning unless the game changer is no more groups and you nominate who you want.

Obviously someone else should be brought in, because if muscles group keep winning, tonite might be my last episode.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
did anybody catch the ending where they said a huge announcment will change the game upside down ..... if these people were smart they would evict jordan and keep casey

Jessie is so stupid i hope the announcement is that they break up the clicks then have an america's player for one week and get rid of jessie again lol

Yeah I hoping that is it...no more groups everyone plays as individuals....I pray they keep Casey...if not this may be my last night watching as well..because it is gonna borderline stupid from this point forward....

Besides I am still so loving watching "Dance Your Ass off" That show cracks me the hell up....they be dancing their ass off tho

Face2Mac

I keep missing Dancing your ass off. I only catch it weekends and they don't run it enough. Which is strange why don't they re-run the good shows on the weekends and keep off the outdated movies. Excited for Atlanta Housewives, premiere.

TISH1124

I would so love to FIGHT Natalie!! really...I would like to just beat the living sH*t out of her.....Tae Kwon Do champ...ok....how about a good old stand up ass whipping street fight....

TISH1124

I hope someone other than me is watching the live feeds.....so glad I have a bootlegging engineer dh and I am not paying for this sh*t

Makeup Emporium

I hope Jeff gets the "Coup D'Etat" and puts up any 2 of Jesse, Natalie or Ronnie. Just stick them up there right on kickoff night with no warning!

That would make me happy...
th_DANCE.gif

TISH1124

Agreed!!! Especially Natalie...who is so friggin upset that Jesse don't get to eat...F* Jesse worry about yourself!

Makeup Emporium

^^^ I noticed she was using MAC as well!! A couple of weeks ago when she was having a fight with someone it also looked like she had a MAC lipglass in her hand. Great free advertising for them; you could clearly see the name MAC on the compact.

MissCrystal

^^ so did keesha but she didn't wear 85895485 lbs of make up like lydia does

haha jessie was so shook when julie said the teams were breaking up, and wtf is up with nat ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
I hope Jeff gets the "Coup D'Etat" and puts up any 2 of Jesse, Natalie or Ronnie. Just stick them up there right on kickoff night with no warning!

That would make me happy...
th_DANCE.gif

i think he will, haha i read on a bb live feeds website that ronnie is convinced that he's getting the special power, what kinda drugs is he on ???

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
i think he will, haha i read on a bb live feeds website that ronnie is convinced that he's getting the special power, what kinda drugs is he on ???

Why is it always the people that America hates that think they are loved?? That happened with another season I can remember people saying why didn't America vote for our side? Some people are just delusional!!
fool.gif

TISH1124

Ronnie...reminds me of this jerk I used to work with...Not only did he think everyone loved him but he also thought he was hella good looking, intelligent and funny....Which was funny because he was not good looking even to a blind person and he sure as hell had no sense of humor...and he was liked about as much as he was funny, however he was intelligent I will give him that...He even looks, talks, acts and walks like Ronnie....I am about to
puke.gif
I think

TISH1124

Side note...I voted so many times for Jeff it wasn't funny!! and the sad thing Ruscle (Russel) is even starting to grow on me...But Jesroid, Ronscank and TheGnat....OMG...If i had a BB gun

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Side note...I voted so many times for Jeff it wasn't funny!! and the sad thing Ruscle (Russel) is even starting to grow on me...But Jesroid, Ronscank and TheGnat....OMG...If i had a BB gun

th_LMAO.gif
Great nicknames!!

I was actually thinking the same thing about Russel. That's why I only put that Jeff should target Jesse, Natalie and Ronnie (any 2 of these). Russel should team up with Jeff!! Beauty and the Beast?
tong.gif

ShesNoGhost

I'm so happy about the Coup D'Etat. Ronnie does realize America is voting, right? I mean he should know that that means he stands no chance. Because I can't imagine him thinking people like him with that way he'd acted. I just can't

I noticed Lydia's use of MAC stuff. The mint green nailpolish she was wearing in the beginning that I've also noticed Jordan wearing looks a lot like Peppermint Patti. I feel like such a dork for noticing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Totally unrelated: But is that the Venture Bros. Nurse. My husband loves that show.

It's Dr. Girlfriend.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesNoGhost
I noticed Lydia's use of MAC stuff. The mint green nailpolish she was wearing in the beginning that I've also noticed Jordan wearing looks a lot like Peppermint Patti. I feel like such a dork for noticing that.

That's OK...looks like we are all dorks then so you are not alone!
winks.gif

Makeup Emporium

^^^ I know, Ronnie really is delusional. He was talking as if he figured America loves him and he will be getting the power! Don't think so!! I so hope Jeff gets it.

I'm impressed that Russel stuck to his deal with Jeff...hate to say it but I am liking him more as the show goes on. Russel, Jeff and Jordan would make a good team!

I am really starting to dislike Lydia. Did you see her face when she was nominated?? I started to laugh; she looked like a lost puppy! She really needs to tone down the makeup a lot as well. You can still have prominent makeup without looking like a clown!!

TISH1124

Lydia is trash to be honest...the way she throws herself at Jessie Boy is so pitiful and he just makes fun of her ass to Natalie ....I like Russel, Jeff and Jordan...any three of those can win and I would be happy...I can tolerate Michelle, however I don't want her to win....I watch the live feeds so I see most of their true colors and the people I really can't stand in order are.....

Ronnie, Natalie, Jessie, Lydia, Chima and Kevin.....Chima's weave is hanging on by a thread literally...you will see her in a lot of headbands or scarfs I am sure...that thing is so loose it is pitiful lol