Status
Not open for further replies.

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Wow, seriously?!
angry.gif
And you're international?

I ordered on March 5th and have received nothing. I emailed and have yet to get a response.

That's it, I'm sending an email to request a refund.

I'm international yes, but as I said in my previous post I used my US-address which is in Florida - so the dates I mentioned was from Bitch Slap Cosmetics to Florida, not Norway.

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
You can chose to downplay the physical violence you've seen/experienced; thats fine. But don't go out of your way to *NOT* see inappropriateness when its blatantly displayed.

As I said, it's my opinion. The name is not offending me at all, and I seriously don't see what the fuss is all about. The name might be stupid, but I like the colors, and I wanted a few of the wheels. I do not intend to look like a drag queen while wearing the makeup, and even if it's highly pigmented, I'm sure it's possible to tone it down a notch.

iaisha26

I'll second that...people are just passionate about their views.

The name doesn't offend - what I saw on you tube was amazing - won't buy the product. I won't use it daily and I don't stage makeup/theatical often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalRain
This thread is HILARIOUS!!!
lmao.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklocke
I'm international yes, but as I said in my previous post I used my US-address which is in Florida - so the dates I mentioned was from Bitch Slap Cosmetics to Florida, not Norway.

Um, yes, I saw that.

Still confuses me as to how you received your items before me, considering that I ordered before you.

THAT is what I was trying to say.

MacPinkFlamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
well me personally, im not offended by the name at all. i just think its dumb. like, for example...i wouldn't buy "Hot Pussy Cosmetics" just because they have super pigmentation, and had eyeshadows by the name of "yeast infection white, labia pink, clitoral coral, piss yellow, menstrual muave" etc...names like that are really signs of a product/company that will do anything to get attention and i'm not impressed. i dont really give a shit about the line at the end of the day, i just think the name is ridiculous and really childish. besides, if its a lady burd product, i'd rather buy it nameless than to have something called "bitch slap" next to my MAC, NARS, NYX, ELF, etc lol. just my 2.

That's not fair!!!! You can't tease me with that level of creativity and hilliarity and NOT have the actual products to back it up!!! Your corporate headquarters is in Flushing, NY right?

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

P.S. I can barely stand to use any other line except MAC (I know, its a me-being-overly-loyal-my-whole-life kinda thing) and when I do that stuff has to be phenomenal to win my heart (and a spot in my traincase)...Bitch Slap? Fool, please!
nonono.gif

User49

Bitch Slap! Cosmetics

I've had a look at the website. While the make up i find really amusing and inspiring I don't think the prices are particularly intriguing! I think they are marketing to a particular type of make up lover. I do like the more theatrical looks so I don't have a problem with it. Shame that it's pricey. I think the name is fun and punchy and not to be taken too literally! However, I'm stickin to Mac! I do like their pink kabuki brush tho!
smiles.gif

amyzon

What a coincidence... I was just browsing this gem of a site last night...
smiles.gif
They really are on the cutting edge when it comes to sleek looking, user-friendly websites by the way - impressive!!

And now ladies and gents... It is with pleasure that I present... the site bio...

Kathy is the owner and founder of Bitch Slap! Cosmetics. She was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in San Antonio, Texas since the age of 11. Kathy's intriguing love for makeup and her amazing Artistry Skills has mesmerized and influenced many people. Those Kathy has shaped the faces of include The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Playboy, Penthouse, Jose E'ber Salon, and numerous editorial ads. Her Creativity, Imagination, and Resourcefulness have become her trademark. Kathy is known by many as The Master of Makeup because of her precise execution, speed and agility.

Several years ago, Kathy became long-time best friends with Ronald Hughes, Vice President of Bitch Slap! Cosmetics. Kathy and Ron worked many years for a company where their talents and creativity never blossomed. They dealt with numerous adversities from overly envious employees to backstabbing, weak management teams who lacked the capacity to create successful business. They took the initiative to create Bitch Slap! Cosmetics and they choose to Bitch Slap! the competition and create a brand that was specific to what the people wanted!

Bitch Slap! Cosmetics philosophy is all about Bringing out the Bitch in you and Making it Fierce! With Bitch Slap! Cosmetics you will experience the Vivid, Untamed, and Unexpected. We plan to break the cliches and bring you into a world of Magic, Uncontrollable Hunger (huh??), and Fierce Presentation.

Prepare to be Bitch Slapped!

Classy!!!!
thmbup.gif

LOL I'm in a sarcastic mood today, can you tell?! I really don't care how this company decides to market their product; personally I just find it a little trashy how they're trying to get their message across. Calling a certain product bitchslap! is cool and edgy, but calling your brand bitchslap! IMO is going to eliminate a lot of potential buyers like younger girls whose parents aren't going to buy a brand for their girls with bitch in the name! LOL I don't care personally, nothing really offends me. The reason I won't be buying is the same reasons others have listed - it doesn't look like these products have the kind of quality I demand from my cosmetics, especially for some of the prices they're asking!!!

blackmetalmist

Quote:
well HERE is a site selling the same stuff, and a lot cheaper and kinder to the general audience lol

B'Lush Cosmetics

Lol and of course lets not forget "Forever Glamorous" as well with the pigmentated e/s....

mtrimier

heee! "pigmentated" comes full circle! someone please put that on a shirt!

can i have a "pigmentated" smiley?

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
well HERE is a site selling the same stuff, and a lot cheaper and kinder to the general audience lol

B'Lush Cosmetics

Well, at LEAST they have a good combination of the cheap shit we seem to like. I see they have the 36mm palettes I want... and the shipping is hella cheap. I may end up patronizing them, if only for that.

astronaut

Quote:

B'Lush Cosmetics

hmmm looks like I'll be ordering from them out of Scandalous, Bitch Slap, Forever Glamorous, etc etc. since they seem to have the cheapest price and isn't offensive.

chocolategoddes

^^^I noticed that, too. I guess it just proves that no matter how faithful you are to a brand, YOU CAN'T RESIST THE MAC!!!

I think she used to work for MAC as well.

lipshock

RE: My March 5th order.

Still no response to my initial email about why my order was taking so long but I just sent them an email like five minutes ago asking for a refund since no one was responding to my email, and lo and behold three minutes later, I just received a full refund for the total purchase.

th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

Why couldn't anyone just tell me what was going on with my order?

ETA: Received an email stating that they sent me an email on the 17th because my address was wrong and the package was sent back to them. Which is odd because I didn't receive any emails (my phone is connected to my email, so I get them instantly) and the address is the exact same one I used for my first order (which I received 3 days later after the initial purchase date). . so I'm not really sure what went wrong on whichever end. Ah, I hate when stuff like this happens. I just wanted the damn paintwheels.
cry.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
RE: My March 5th order.

Still no response to my initial email about why my order was taking so long but I just sent them an email like five minutes ago asking for a refund since no one was responding to my email, and lo and behold three minutes later, I just received a full refund for the total purchase.

th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

Why couldn't anyone just tell me what was going on with my order?

ETA: Received an email stating that they sent me an email on the 17th because my address was wrong and the package was sent back to them. Which is odd because I didn't receive any emails (my phone is connected to my email, so I get them instantly) and the address is the exact same one I used for my first order (which I received 3 days later after the initial purchase date). . so I'm not really sure what went wrong on whichever end. Ah, I hate when stuff like this happens. I just wanted the damn paintwheels.
cry.gif

Well you could always re order or just order them from B'Lush Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.