Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

Shadowy Lady

I have Nude, Nectar and Apricot. I don't find them too shimmery and they're my staple highlighting products. My fave is Nude :)

Bobbi Brown University palette!

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if there's any way to order the Bobbi Brown University concealer palette (BBU), I think it was a limited edition palette, I have looked absolutely everywhere with no luck!! I have tried their official website as well as around 3000 other websites but no luck!

Here's a link to the palette:
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/02/06/4/735/7359830/04/BBU.jpg

Any help if very much appreciated!

Cheers
Ruby

Shadowy Lady

it really depends, I use Nude as blush when I'm darker in the summer. On my paler fall/winter complexion though, they're best as highlighter. I think if you are darker you can use them as blush.

Camnagem

My favorite Shimmer Brick is Platinum Pink. I LOVE it! I use it as a highlighter only, and it gives my skin a great icy pale pink glow. It's a nice change of pace from all of the gold/warm toned highlighters I have and I use it often. I've seen others use different SB's as blushes, but on me all of the shades I've tried look far too metallic for me to use as anything other than a highlighter.

crystrill

At my job we have the lipstick palette, but not that foundation/concealer one.
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if there's any way to order the Bobbi Brown University concealer palette (BBU), I think it was a limited edition palette, I have looked absolutely everywhere with no luck!! I have tried their official website as well as around 3000 other websites but no luck!

Here's a link to the palette:
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/02/06/4/735/7359830/04/BBU.jpg

Any help if very much appreciated!

Cheers
Ruby

User38

^ agree with Elegant -- in fact I tolerate this line better than I do MAC or even Cle de peau liner on my waterline.

bis

^^ Thanks for the link, Honey&LemonGirl. I wanted to try the corrector, so I assume they will be reformulated as well? I tried the old version of this concealer and it looked too dark, too obvious and just plain horrible. Btw, did any of you already try the new Rich Lip Cplour Lipsticks? I got Plum Rose and at first I thought I hate it, but it is really nice and wears nice. It does apply a bit hard, but really stays on.

elegant-one

Just received the new BB Rich Lip Color Lipsticks in Guava & Bikini Pink. I LOVE both colors. The consistency is wonderful on the lips & the color actually covers my pigmented lips for true color without being/looking heavy on the lips - perfect!

BP is a lovely lovely nude pink with very slight rose peach undertones. A wonderful nude without making me look dead.

Guava in my opinion is THE perfect Coral color. Not too Coral/Orange. It has slight Red/Pink undertones. I did just a light application on the bottom lip & then smooshed my lips together for a beautiful wearable Coral lip.

Love these!

Alisha1

Is anyone planning to purchase the Bobbi Brown Tibi Catwalk Set? I just saw it on makeupandbeautyblog and I really want it but would love to know what others think of it!

bis

[quote name="elegant-one" url="/forum/thread/76449/bobbi-brown-discussion-must-haves/630#post_2087718"] Just received the new BB Rich Lip Color Lipsticks in Guava & Bikini Pink. I LOVE both colors. The consistency is wonderful on the lips & the color actually covers my pigmented lips for true color without being/looking heavy on the lips - perfect!

BP is a lovely lovely nude pink with very slight rose peach undertones. A wonderful nude without making me look dead.

Guava in my opinion is THE perfect Coral color. Not too Coral/Orange. It has slight Red/Pink undertones. I did just a light application on the bottom lip & then smooshed my lips together for a beautiful wearable Coral lip.

Love these!
[/quote] Oh no, I was about to go back today and get one more, but the SA were so bored and looking so expectantly at me that I just walked on :lol: I love that you describe BP as a nice nude, as we both have very pigmented lips. Guava sounds so nice as well, I love corals with pink undertones (hmm, watermelon). I wanted to look at Rose Blossom today, but I might get one of the others instead. Temptress :getyou: :winkiss:

elegant-one

Temptress
getyou.gif
winkiss.gif
Oh No
lol.gif

I want to see Rose Blossom in person too as it looks really pretty. Yep, BP is such great pigmentation without being too heavy or cakey that it really works for pigmented lips. It's going to be an everyday fave for me.
Guava may be just a tad more corally than watermelon, but then again that may depend on ones own lip color. Trust me, its really pretty on! And, it's definitely the fashion color to wear right now. I love wearing this color with blues/navy blues - lovely

User38

Elegant, I am following you around
friends.gif

maybe I should try the BP.. it is in my refrigerators at work.. lol. I just prefer something with more of a pop of colour now..

katred

Specktra Bestie
Has anyone heard when these might be finding their way north of the border? I want my perfect coral lips...
pompom.gif

BeckyBenett

oohh shall see whether this is already in aft work later.. hopefully, asia isnt too slow in bringing this in..

Latest posts