Cancer Awareness Through the Beauty of Color

glammy girl

I feel so bad for not contributing enough, I haven't been out this week so didn't wear makeup :( But I am wearing pink and white pjs right now lol :) Will definately post my look tomorrow though... Hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Medgal07

Glammy Girl,
Pink & White PJs count!! Thank you for supporting the cause by being a Partner in Pink and just visiting this thread!!
heart.gif
cheerleader.gif

We're using pink to also help us to consider breast health. Perform your self-breast exam and mammogram, and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
A problem may not present as a breast lump, per se. Any abnormal discharge from the nipples (which is what I had), dimpling or unexplained pain should be explored by a healthcare professional.

Medgal07

PLOTD for Wednesday Oct 10, 2012
MAC except where otherwise specified

EYES:
Groundwork PP to lid
Endless Passion (Pro longwear Offc Hrs) e/s (Mid-tone Rose) lid to just above crease
Carefree e/s to brow (Pale white-gold)
Penultimate, black to line lid
Endless Passion lower lid
Fascinating eye kohl to waterline

FACE:
Estee Lauder Illuminating face primer
MAC F & B foundation
P & P Light Boost Highlighter in triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Banana Powder (This powder is amazing & does not crease under the eye)
The Perfect Cheek blush (Love)
Silver DuskHighlight powder to highlight
Bobby Brown's Illuminating Bronzing powder to entire face, to finish (LOVE LOVE the effects of this..beautiful)
Fix + to set
Cork lip pencil
Royal Azalea

NAILS:
Essie's Good Morning Hope, again. Check here for nail polish swatch http://www.tradesecrets.ca/en/blog/raising-breast-cancer-awareness-opi-and-essie-2012
heart.gif

presstoblend

To Fiberluver and Presstoblend, my sincere condolences for the loss of your aunt and grandmother. What legacies of strength they have left behind in both of you. I am so glad you have joined this project in their honor!
cheerleader.gif
Medgal07 Thank you so much for your sincere words. I really appreciate it. Although I miss them both, especially my grandmother, I try to live by the words that my grandmother kept repeating to me during the last years of her life: "Let my life be an example to you and take good, good care of yourself." Girl I plan on doing that! Much love to you!!!
heart.gif

presstoblend

PLOTD: 10/11/12

EYES:
Indianwood Paintpot to crease
Amber Lights ES on lid
Saddle ES in crease
Bobbi Brown Black Ink Gel Liner
DiorShow Mascara

FACE:
Youngblood Mineral Primer in T-Zone
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC44
E.L.F. HD Powder
MAC Intenso Mineral Blush
MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in More to Love
E. Lauder Lipgloss in Brazen Berry

presstoblend

I also have Girl About Town. It's funny how these amazing lippies go unused because I'm always putting a new one or the other higher on the 'must wear now' scale.
Ladies I luuuuuuvs the Schiap..teehee! I have a serious lipstick obsession and I really need to stop. "Girl" is awesome too.

CartoonChic

CartoonChic,
If you're "a child of the sun" than I'm your twin! The summer seemed way too brief, and although there a a few things (well maybe two) that I like about the change of seasons, the cold temps and shorter often sunless days are not a part of the equation. As you and most people, I also experience S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I'm usually very organized and task oriented but at this time I have to force myself to complete things. I had been trying to do laundry for 3 days and just got around to it today!
And yes, I have been known to change my nail color everyday...properly. Lately, I've resorted, on occasion to putting a darker pink over a light pink.
icon_bump.gif
Ahhhh confession...I feel better now. You and Prettypackages need to stop beating yourselves up. I love that you've joined in solidarity for the cause, and no gesture is too small or too insignificant. Thanks so much for your efforts and for just being here!!!!!
heart.gif
cheerleader.gif
You know, I should probably look more into S.A.D. I do like the colors of Fall, but all I want to do is curl up and hibernate around this time year. It also takes more effort for me to focus and get things done. The sun has popped out the last couple of days, so my mood has lifted some.

OCTOBER 10, 2012

LIPS:
MAC Lipstick Venus

OCTOBER 11, 2012

LIPS:
MAC Lip Pencil Beet
MAC Lipstick Love Goddess

Medgal07

Wow...and a very wise woman, was she! Love to you to beautiful
kissy.gif

Medgal07 Thank you so much for your sincere words. I really appreciate it. Although I miss them both, especially my grandmother, I try to live by the words that my grandmother kept repeating to me during the last years of her life: "Let my life be an example to you and take good, good care of yourself." Girl I plan on doing that! Much love to you!!!
heart.gif

Medgal07

Ladies I luuuuuuvs the Schiap..teehee! I have a serious lipstick obsession and I really need to stop. "Girl" is awesome too.
I'm not familiar with 'Girl.' I'll have to look into it. But really, if you've had a bad day nothing feels better than a new lipstick. This is a very good obsession to have. BTW, I've visited your blog and I love it!

Medgal07

Yay for the sun CartoonChic! Put a smile on my face too...and I did more laundry.
yahoo.gif

You know, I should probably look more into S.A.D. I do like the colors of Fall, but all I want to do is curl up and hibernate around this time year. It also takes more effort for me to focus and get things done. The sun has popped out the last couple of days, so my mood has lifted some.
OCTOBER 10, 2012

LIPS:
MAC Lipstick Venus

OCTOBER 11, 2012

LIPS:
MAC Lip Pencil Beet
MAC Lipstick Love Goddess

CartoonChic

I'm not familiar with 'Girl.' I'll have to look into it. But really, if you've had a bad day nothing feels better than a new lipstick. This is a very good obsession to have. BTW, I've visited your blog and I love it!
I think Girl is short for Girl About Town. By the way presstoblend, what pink lipstick are you wearing in your avatar pic?

Medgal07

PLOTD for Thursday Oct 11, 2012
PIN-UP Look w/Pink lip

EYES:
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to lid
White Frost to lid
Vanilla Pigment to center of lid

Folie to outer vee & crease
Espresso on top of Folie
Soft brown to transition
White Frost to highlight brow
Penultimate, in rapidblack to line lid & make wing (I love this liner!)
Fascinating eye kohl to waterline
Espresso to lower lid

FACE:
MAC F & B foundation
P & P Light Boost Highlighter in triangle below eyes, set w/Forever Marilyn
Supernova blush
Lightscapade to high-points
Forever Marilyn BP to entire face, to finish
Mineralize Charge Water to set
More to Love lip pencil
Girl About Town lipstick

NAILS:
Essie's Girl About Town

glammy girl

Pink products used today: Mac Pinch o Peach blush Benefit Sugarbomb Mac Magically cool Liquid Powder in Honey Rose Mac Brave l/s Revlon Luminous Pink l/s Mac Underage l/g

Medgal07

PLOTD for Thursday Oct 11, 2012
PIN-UP Look w/Pink lip

Correction: I wore MAC's Girl About Town (Lips & Tips)

Fiberluver

Its about time presstoblend posted! She's been slacking off with posting to Specktra! hehehehe ;-)

I've been slacking off on posting to this thread too!

On Monday and Tuesday: I wore MAC's Prolongwear in Love Forever!

Wednesday: MAC's Iris Apfel Pink Pigeon

Thursday: NYX Shocking Pink

Today: MAC LE Lazy Day w/cork and whirl lip pencil

Tomorrow I will probably wear OCC Anime Lip Tar.

Medgal07

LOL. Fiberluver & Presstoblend, I recognize sibling rivalry when I see it...I have two sisters! All in fun, I know.
lol.gif

PLOTD for Friday Oct 12, 2012

EYES:
Groundwork PP to lid
Moon Rose Pigment (LE) to lid..lightly applied, well blended (has a rose-gold tint)
Mulch to outer vee & crease
Expensive Pink to transition
Expensive Pink to highlight brow
Penultimate, in rapidblack to line lid (I love this liner!)
Moon Rose Pigment to lower lid

FACE:
MAC F & B foundation
P & P Light Boost Highlighter in triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder
So Sweet So Easy blush, topped w/TPC blush
Crew to high-points
Forever Marilyn BP to entire face, to finish
Mineralize Charge Water to set
Venus lipstick

NAILS:
Lancome's Vernis in Love Jolis Matins(Yel-Pink Cream)

DILLIGAF

I never got around to having my nails professionally done since the last time I posted in this thread. I finally just gave up and did them myself.
On my nails I'm currently wearing:

Butter London Teddy Girl : a pale retro bubblegum pink

Latest posts