Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

beauty_marked

I was at this CCO yesterday.
I guess i went on a bad day because there really wasnt much

they had 2 MSFs, a couple different glosses. 2 brushes. Cosmic e/s, the toon tints, and the studio mists foundations, and a lustre glass set.
not many e/s.
not very exciting
and fluidlines included blue peep and sage i believe its called/

Danapotter

Wow! I went to the CCO at Woodbury Commons today! It was more fantastic than I thought it would be!

They had about 12 eyeshadows, 10 cream blushes, 15 lipglasses, these lipglasses called See Thru Lip Color, these blush squeezy tints things, 5 fluidlines, couple concealers, about 10 foundations, old packaging of Fix +, Oill Control Lotion, Strobe cream, eye cream etc., Novel Twist items (lip palettes, pealizers etc.), lots of Lure collection items, some Moonbathe items, and some '06 lip sets, oh and the Take Wing (or somethin like that) quad.

The eyeshadows were $10, lipglasses were $10, quad was $24, MSF (Global Glow and Shampeigne) were $18, I think, and the nail polishes were $7.

I hope this helped someone!
th_DANCE.gif

Jesi

If I recall correctly, someone had posted that CCOs tend to restock at the end of month? I wonder if there is any evidence substantiating that? Thanks. I went to this CCO back in December. Very helpful sales associate and happy with selection, though I was only looking for eyeshadows and pigments. Wish they had more brushes though.

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsubie
for any of you guys that have shopped here recently, have you guys seen any MSFs?

Yes, I would also like to know from anyone who has gone lately if they had a good selection of eyeshadows and pigments as well...
smiles.gif

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

Hi, I went yesterday..3/17

They had Glissade MSF, a lot of sets from Holiday 07 including palettes and lipglass sets. They had a ton of lipglass, a few pigments, a lot of stuff from Novel Twist as well as a lot of travel exclusives. A few fluidlines, a lot of brushes including 188 and 187.
Lots of tinted lip conditioners, a few eyeshadows. a lot of nail polish. a couple of bags, including a HUGE black tote I've never seen before. a LOT of skincare.

I got this Travel palette:
http://img.makeupalley.com/1/7/1/0/912178.JPG

HTH

matsubie

ooh, thanks for the info.

i live in the city so i know it isn't too bad of a drive up there....but still.
it'd stink if i make a drive up there to find that there aren't much i would be interested in....how much do the 187 and 188 brushes go for at a cco? also the msfs?

Jesi

Went to Woodbury earlier today, but didn't really have a lot of time unfortunately. Here's what I remember/what I looked at:

pigments: helium, viz-a-violet, aire-de-blu, pastorale, copperclast, warm and cool pigment sets from holiday
e/s: fertile, rose blance (3 others, but don't remember names), lovestone
brush sets from the holidays
lightful moisturizer collection
strobe cream
fix+
...that's all i can remember right now. sorry.

sass000

I decided to take a trip down to this CCO yesterday afternoon. I will be putting my haul on the hauls thread. They had a lot of the holiday collections, royal assets 6 smokey eyes, curiositease warm and cool pigments and glitters. They also had Antiquities finery in plum, tan and coral. Also the heirloom brush sets. The novel twist sets (pink & black and the blue & black boxes). About 7 different shadesticks, (Corn, Penny, Beige-ing, Shimmersand, Royal Hue, Lucky jade, can't remember the last one). Also 3 tender tones, (hush hush, take a hint , and I can't remember this last one either). About 7 different brushes, (202, 204, 227,188 and a few more that I can't recall). About 5 or so e/s (fertile, rose blanc, dazzlelight and another 2). They had about 6 nailpolishes, 15 or so lipglasses about 6 lipgelees (I can remember lil' sizzler and amber rousse). About 5 or so pigments (helium, viz-a-violet, copperclast, provence and pastorale). I can't remember anything else.
smiles.gif

NYDoll88

I'm planning on going by the end of the week for a nice haul...I'm @ my mom's for spring break (I grew up in Central Valley) so I have to trek through the tourists and get my MAC!

Does anyone remember the names of some lipglasses they had recently?
And if they have BB Shimmer Bricks??

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

They had tons of Lightscapade MSF today and Petalpoint blush....plus all the 07 holiday stuff mentioned.

super great selection right now girls

sass000

I have gone to this CCO the past 3 weekends (3/22, 3/29 and 4/06). They pretty much just had what I last posted about this CCO (3/22). The only thing I noticed last weekend was they also had the softsparkle eye pencil set and they had all the royal assets eyeshadow sets except the cool one. They had Northern lights and Lightscade MSF's, a LOT of the skincare, one of the perfumes but other than that nothing different from what I last posted. I did buy a few
blush-anim-cl.gif
items which I will be posting in the Hauls thread probably later on today. HTH

Latest posts