Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

Cachica

Ahh, man! I hate not living near a CCO!! MF was the only color out of that colection I wanted..

Care

Went today, still had a bunch of Magnetic Fields and Evening Aura e/s (Neo sci-fi), they also had Pagan and haunting from McQueen and a bunch of Matte2 (clarity, a chalky color, and a deep grayish/brownish, still had some of the holiday sets (lip palettes, cool eyes, eye brush set, eye pencil set, lip gloss set, lip stick sets.

Quite a few paint pots, only 2 fluidlines,blue peep and one I forgot

they had a bunch of lipglosses (some from Moonbathe and other collections), some slimshines (40s pink!!!!)

oh and apparently now the CCO's carry Bumble & Bumble shampoos, conditioners and creams, so I picked up an 8 ounce shampoo/conditioner for $30 total

blush selection was iffy, tons of facial products though

artisick

Went there today. I was a little bummed cuz they didn't have as great as of a selection as the previous replies have mentioned anymore.
ssad.gif

There were 10 eyeshadows left, I believe. They had Cosmic and Claire de Lune from the Moonbathe collection, Pagan and haunting from McQueen, Fig. 1, Clarity, Antiqued, the others I forgot.. sorry! & they had one Mineralized eyeshadow duo.. forgot which color also =X

The only fluidline was in blue peep. Paint pots in Fresco Rose, Greenstroke, Blackground, Quite Natural, & 2 left of Indianwood.

Had a bunch of lippies (lots of nudes).. sock hop and bonus beat from heatherette.

Shadesticks in mangomix, shimmersand, crimsonaire, and shimmermint

Bunch of face stuff.. fix+, charged water, moisturelush, strobe cream, etc.

Studio Fix Foundations in NW40, 45.. they had 3 other shades but can't remember..

Highlighting powder in Hullaboo.. Pressed Powder in Verve-acious from the Fafi collection (I'm not suuuper sure that was the color..)

Still had a bunch of novel twist stuff, brush sets, and makeup bags.

I didn't really look through the nailpolishes and blushes, but did happen to notice they had a few of them.

I'm planning on going there again next Wednesday, so hopefully they'll have more things coming in! I hope this helped!
winks.gif

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlem_cutie
Went today.

They had paint pots in Fresco Rose, Blackground, Constructivist, Indianwood, Greenstroke, Perky, Quite Natural and 3 or 4 Delft.

Fluidline in Blue Peep. Pigments in Smoke Signals and Viz a Violet. Eyeshadows in Magnetic Fields, Blanc Type, Pagan and Haunting. Shadesticks in Pink Couture, Fresh Cement and Shimmersand. Zoom lash in black and brown.

Lots of lipglass and chromeglass in nude colors. Lots of lipsticks including one from the Lure collection. A few tinted lip conditioners.

Curiositease, Antiquitease and novel twist stuff. Lots of eyebrushes and a few eyelash curlers. Charged water, Fix+, strobe cream and moisturelush. They also had a few of the small makeup bags. Did not look at blushes
ssad.gif

It's def. worth a trip because most of their stuff is current.

Did they have any brushes? thank you!

sass000

I went there yesterday and here is what I noted they have:

e/s: Cosmic, Claire de lune, Pagan, Poisen pen, Haunting, Tete-a-tint, Graphology, Clarity and a mineralized e/s in Earthly riches.

shadesticks: Blurberry??(the name was partially rubbed off, Gracious me, Shimmersand, Crimsonaire, Mangomix and Cedarrose.

brushes: 252, 163, 227, 185, 182-3(not sure of the last digit),194 and the spooly one (I don't know the number).

paintpots: Greenstroke, Fresco Rose and Blackground

fluidlines: Blue peep

pigments: Smoke signals and Viz-a-violet.

ccb: Premeditated and Brown.

powder blushes: Out of bounds, Emote and Hushabye.

misc: Fafi powder in Delightful and highlight powder in Hullabaloo.

They also had about 7 nailpolishes, some lip conditioners (no tendertones), about 8 slimshines, 10 lipsticks (including a heatherette one), lots of lipglasses, about 8 eye pencils, 4 different perfumes, strobe cream, charged waters and the holiday brush sets and a few MAC bags. They had lots of face stuff/skincare stuff but I didn't want the girls to see me writing everything down.
smiles.gif

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass000
I went there yesterday and here is what I noted they have:

e/s: Cosmic, Claire de lune, Pagan, Poisen pen, Haunting, Tete-a-tint, Graphology, Clarity and a mineralized e/s in Earthly riches.

shadesticks: Blurberry??(the name was partially rubbed off, Gracious me, Shimmersand, Crimsonaire, Mangomix and Cedarrose.

brushes: 252, 163, 227, 185, 182-3(not sure of the last digit),194 and the spooly one (I don't know the number).

paintpots: Greenstroke, Fresco Rose and Blackground

fluidlines: Blue peep

pigments: Smoke signals and Viz-a-violet.

ccb: Premeditated and Brown.

powder blushes: Out of bounds, Emote and Hushabye.

misc: Fafi powder in Delightful and highlight powder in Hullabaloo.

They also had about 7 nailpolishes, some lip conditioners (no tendertones), about 8 slimshines, 10 lipsticks (including a heatherette one), lots of lipglasses, about 8 eye pencils, 4 different perfumes, strobe cream, charged waters and the holiday brush sets and a few MAC bags. They had lots of face stuff/skincare stuff but I didn't want the girls to see me writing everything down.
smiles.gif

thanks! I am heading up in 2 weeks! super excited! did you go to any other stores in the center?

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina983
thanks! I am heading up in 2 weeks! super excited! did you go to any other stores in the center?

Yes... Coach, Kenneth Cole, Banana Republic, Guess, Off 5th (Saks), Yankee Candle, Chico's, Perfumania, etc... there are 198 stores there and we were there for 7 1/2 hours
shockt.gif
I was so tired by the time I got home..

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass000
Yes... Coach, Kenneth Cole, Banana Republic, Guess, Off 5th (Saks), Yankee Candle, Chico's, Perfumania, etc... there are 198 stores there and we were there for 7 1/2 hours
shockt.gif
I was so tired by the time I got home..

198 stores? OMG. does the off 5th there sell make up to?

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

^^
No.

I went to this CCO last monday and thought it blew. There wasn't anything of note there except the Fafi powder and a Heatherette lipstick.

MsButterfli

went to woodbury today, they have
Novel Twist pearlizers, cool eyes, blushes
Fafi IPP in Belightful
Heatherette Hollywood Nights and a few of the lipglasses
Mattenes
Stylistics Powder (the larger one)
Hullaballoo powder
the body brush that came with the products for the legs (forgot the number)
the smaller version of the same brush
227 (i got one of these for $21)
McQueen Pagan shadow (the green one)
blushcremes
skincare products
lightful essence i believe it was
perfumes
bags
Christmas sets (softsparkle pencils, lips, eyes, all brush sets)

i think thats everything lol..i will be going back soon lol

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

Went today, 9/13
They had some nice stuff!

MAC
Beauty Powders from Heatherette & Fafi
Fafi makeup bag
Heatherette & Fafi Lipglass
Lightfull MSF
Smoke Signal and Golden something Pigments
8 Blushes
4 eyeshadow pots
Lightful skincare
Holiday 07 stuff
TRIP Cool e/s palette, TRIP Warm e/s palette
TRIP Cool Lipglass set, TRIP Warm lipglass set
TRIP 3 Clear Lipglass set
TRIP 3 Liquid Eyeliner set
Lots of Bobbi Brown
Prescriptives Holiday Palettes (both warm & cool)
Lots of Clinique including Holiday 07 es palette and BC Awareness Sephora exclusive

Totally worth the trip. HTH!

I got:
TRIP Cool e/s (Taupless, Behold, Chillblue, Peridot & Black Tied e.s)and Pink Patina Lip Varnish

artisick

Went there today.

There were 4 e/s .. Claire de lune, Evening Aura, Pagan, and Poison Pen.
Brow shader in Malt/Auburn
2 piggies.. Smoke signals & i forgot the other color :x
Paintpot in Quite Natural
MAC Trip collection.. cool eyes palette, warm lips palette, & liquidlast liner trio.
A bunch of nailpolishes.. around maybe 12 colors?
Heatherette l/g in sockhop, Stylistics l/g
Their lipstick selection wasn't much from the last time I went there.. but they still had a variety of l/g to choose from.
They still had a lot of Hullaboo Highlighting powder and MSF in lightflush.
They also had the iridescent loose powders in Dazzlegold, Natural Flush, Gold Bronze, and I forgot the 4th color.
Sculpt&Shape, and the Stylistics pressed powder
Plenty of blushes (5-6), Cream blushes (4-5), and 2 CCBs (Brown & Premeditated)
They still had one Heirlooms brush set (eyes), Curiotease l/s & l/g sets, and the sparkle liner set.
Shadesticks in Gracious Me, Mangomix, Taupe-ographic, and 2 or 3 other colors.
Studiofix Powder in NC42 (I'm not 100% sure that was the shade)
Charged water, Fix+, Mixing Medium, Oil free control lotion, Strobe cream, Studio Fix Moisturizer
4 of the perfumes
Lash curler, Zoomlash mascara

The saleswoman kept saying that prices were going to change, specifically the blushes. Does anyone know about this? Are the prices going up or down?

Anyway, hopefully this was helpful in any way. And hopefully, they'll get a good shipment in sometime soon =)

MACForME

Central Valley NY (Woodbury Commons)

Sighted today:

MAC Trip- Lip and & palettes & liquidlast liner kits
Soft Sided LARGE cases and small cases
Rollickin'
Snowgirl (WHOA!) Lipglass
Holiday 2007 sets
Novel Twist palettes

Edit* I forgot to mention they also had a few items from Richmetal..