Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

s0_fam0us

^^^ Aside from what was said above, Fafi Eyes 2, a couple of Fafi l/s... they only had one Alpha Girl bp left when I went... they were out of Pink Lemonade lipgloss when I went, too, which was upsetting. lol... They had a tester out, but didn't have it.

They had a few full size brushes, but only the 224 sticks out in my mind. Also Light Flush MSF.

s0_fam0us

Has anyone been recently? I'm itching for something to do Saturday, and more likely than not, I'll end up here. :/

s0_fam0us

Hmm... So I went on Thursday, and they didn't have a whole lot. X-Rocks blush (which looked terrible on me... probably because I'm pale), Fafi Dolls... only 5 eyeshadows including Pagan.. I'll probably be back sometime in February (after my income tax check! but that'll get spent at Gucci... haha), but ehh... I wasn't impressed.

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Hi

Has anyone been recently and, if so, did they have any brushes or any decent LE items?

I am flying to NY from Edinburgh, Scotland tommorow and am thinking of heading out there!

x

artisick

Went there earlier today.

Didn't have much.. but from what I remember this is what they did have..

- eyeshadows in poison pen, pen 'n' pink, warming trend, pagan (mcqueen collection), post haste, top hat & star by night (starflash collection)
- pigment in smoke signals
- fresh green mix mineralized eyeshadow duo
- 6 or 7 blushcremes, and blushes in emote and harmony.
- both sheertone shimmer blushes from the neo sci-fi collection.. x-rocks and spaced out
- heatherette beauty powder in smooth harmony
- fafi iridescent powder in belightful
- 3 paints.. one was artjam.. cant remember the rest
- several shadesticks.. at least they had more colors than they had last time i was there
- not much lippies anymore.. they had some from fafi.. but it was the bright pink/orange shades.. so i didnt pick any of those up..
- fafi clear makeup case
- the usual moisturizers and charge waters that they carry
- they had a lot of the nordstrom exclusive palettes.. i think it was the colorform collection?.. not positive sorry!! but they had lip palettes and brush sets..

What i didn't see
- no longer had the fafi dolls
- no longer have fafi quads
- there were no brushes at all!! boo!

Hope this helped. =)

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
does anyone have any idea when they get shipments and when they put them out?

I actually overheard the saleswomen say that they were expecting boxes to come in this week. I don't exactly know what they were getting. I'll tell you one thing though, I was the only customer in the store when I went and they were not helpful or friendly at all.
ssad.gif
So I didn't even bother asking if they were expecting any MAC shipments to come in.

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisick
I actually overheard the saleswomen say that they were expecting boxes to come in this week. I don't exactly know what they were getting. I'll tell you one thing though, I was the only customer in the store when I went and they were not helpful or friendly at all.
ssad.gif
So I didn't even bother asking if they were expecting any MAC shipments to come in.

Thanks so much for that info!

I understand about the unhelpful thing - everytime I am in there they are grouped at the registers just chatting away like a high school cafeteria. They've never been rude or unfriendly, but not overly warm or welcoming. I think they think I'm weird for being in there so much. IDK.

I hope they do get shipment soon, I'd like to go next week. Thanks again!

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
Thanks so much for that info!

I understand about the unhelpful thing - everytime I am in there they are grouped at the registers just chatting away like a high school cafeteria. They've never been rude or unfriendly, but not overly warm or welcoming. I think they think I'm weird for being in there so much. IDK.

I hope they do get shipment soon, I'd like to go next week. Thanks again!

OMG that's exactly what they were doing! Just leaning over the counter at the registers chatting it up. Let me know if they have anything good when you go! =)

pinkpoutbaby

hii! i'm planning to go for Valentine's Day! i've NEVER been to a CCO before so i'm really looking forward to it. I got into MAC a little too late compared to most ppl so i sort of missed the FAFI and Heatherette collections. If anyone has gone recently or is going soon, could you tell me if any of the quads from either collection are available there? THANKS SO MUCH! =)

pinkpoutbaby

hey! i went two days ago. i saw some eyeshadows like gulf stream, moonflower, post haste, etc., etc. most of the stuff is basically the same as what people saw there before. BUUUT they have Heatherette Trio 2s now!!! =)

macaddict83

They seemed to have a bunch of brushes today. Plus a bunch of deletes. E/S Go!; Bold and brazen; dream maker (only 2 left). Nail lacquer in $$$ Yes and Twink Pink. Holiday e/s palettes, little darlings glitter e/l package- the 5 and holiday l/g from 2008. There were still a few Heatherette items left- one was a blush and the other e/s. Oh and four e/s colors from the Neo Sci-Fi collection- one being Expensive Pink and the other Evening Aura, the only ones I remember.

Had not been in that store before, they have a lot compared to the CCO near me.

ETA: I only noticed they had brushes because they were keeping them on the checkout counter.

xotwinnieox

I went there on 2-17-09.

Brushes: were kept right near the cash register. I didn't check them out but they did have the MAC 183 (I think).
Blushes: They had a lot of blushes. Feeling, True Romanctic, Serenely, Stark Naked (which I LOVE!), Nuance (Mineralized), Smooth Harmony (BP from Heatherette), Spaced Out, X-Rocks, Emote
Eyeshadows: A lot from Starflash came out, They still had several Neo-Sci Fi with a new Magnetic Fields (yay!). They also had most of the ES listed in artisick's post.
Paintpot: Only saw one in Quite Naturally.
Nail Laquers: There was a whole ROW of them.
Shadesticks: There were about 6 or so, one of which was Beiging, another was a white color.
Paints: There were 3, one of which was the popular Flammable paint.

What was most interesting was that they had 3-5 different products from their NEW skincare line - Lightful!

Misc: Cream foundations in NW43, foundations, brush sets from the Colorforms collection, A LOT of Fafi dolls, Fafi makeup bags, no more Light Flush MSF, not a lot of LE lipsticks/glosses, and holiday 2008 sets (little darlings and an eye shadow palette).

Hope that helped!

ABB113

Did they have any Heatherette lip products? Shadowy Lady or Spiced Chocolate quads? TLCs or tendertones? Shadesticks? LOL.....I never made it there, but went to the Clinton CCO...these are things I was looking for but they didn't have....:-(