Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

MACForME

Re: Central Valley NY (Woodbury Commons)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
there's already an existing woodbury commons thread

http://specktra.net/f247/central-val...outlets-61709/

and snowgirl is being d/c'ed, are you excited to stock up? i might be thinking of another color though lol

CRAP! How did i miss that! I looked for it! Argh..

I'll ask the mods to move this.. thanks!!!

sass000

Re: Central Valley NY (Woodbury Commons)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
CRAP! How did i miss that! I looked for it! Argh..

I'll ask the mods to move this.. thanks!!!

MACFORME,
Have you by chance gone to the CCO in Pottstown, PA? I was planning a trip out there and was wondering if it was worth the 2 hour drive? Thanks...

P.S. Did you know that NJ is finally getting a CCO?

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiele115
where is the nj cco gonna be????

Tinton Falls/Neptune NJ

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass000
Tinton Falls/Neptune NJ

Is it opened? Or when is it opening? Does anyone happen to know? Thanks =)

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisick
Is it opened? Or when is it opening? Does anyone happen to know? Thanks =)

The whole outlet is supposed to open next weekend but I am waiting to check the website a few days before to see if the CCO will be opening on opening weeked. I checked a couple of days ago and about 20% of the stores are not opening on opening weekend.

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass000
The whole outlet is supposed to open next weekend but I am waiting to check the website a few days before to see if the CCO will be opening on opening weeked. I checked a couple of days ago and about 20% of the stores are not opening on opening weekend.

Girl- I am SO NOT gonna be able to hit up that CCO on the weekend it opens.. i bet its going to be mad-crowded..

BUT-- IF YOU GO- YOu must report back!

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
Girl- I am SO NOT gonna be able to hit up that CCO on the weekend it opens.. i bet its going to be mad-crowded..

BUT-- IF YOU GO- YOu must report back!

MACForME,

I went, yes I'm THAT crazy!
th_crazy.gif
Anyway, I will post it on the Tinton Falls CCO thread.
mac_addict.gif

s0_fam0us

Anyone been recently? They're open Friday @ midnight and I kinda think I might go... I know... I'm crazy...

**EDIT**
I had originally thought the website said 30% off... it's 30% off at the Lancome Cosmetics Outlet... not the CCO. SORRY!!!

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0_fam0us
Anyone been recently? They've got 30% off on Friday @ midnight and I kinda think I might go... I know... I'm crazy...

i really want to go thursday nite also but its kinda far for me im gonna like eg my rents to take me hehe im hoping to find some heatherette stuff

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolicouss
i really want to go thursday nite also but its kinda far for me im gonna like eg my rents to take me hehe im hoping to find some heatherette stuff

I went to the one in CT and they had both Heatherette beauty powders... I might go back there on Thursday, because at least I know they had a ton of stuff in stock.

Question: how do you know what items are from what old collection. Does it tell you its from a smokey collection or you should just know from when you see the collection...some collections dont have a nice and obvious packaging.

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
Question: how do you know what items are from what old collection. Does it tell you its from a smokey collection or you should just know from when you see the collection...some collections dont have a nice and obvious packaging.

Good question. Heatherette obviously sticks out in its bright pink packaging. In my CCO experience, the brush sets and quads and palettes generally have signs next to them saying what collection they're from, but with anything else, you're kinda on your own. HTH!

Quote:
Good question. Heatherette obviously sticks out in its bright pink packaging. In my CCO experience, the brush sets and quads and palettes generally have signs next to them saying what collection they're from, but with anything else, you're kinda on your own. HTH!

Thanks I figured they might have a sign but the majority wouldnt. I think I'm going to set a trip to go check out stuff soon. I havent been to the outlets forever. I just seem to think its such a big trip to get out there.

s0_fam0us

Quote:
Thanks I figured they might have a sign but the majority wouldnt. I think I'm going to set a trip to go check out stuff soon. I havent been to the outlets forever. I just seem to think its such a big trip to get out there.

I hear ya. I'm about an hour and a half away from these, but the ones in CT are still about an hour away... so they're not THAT much farther... and I usually have better luck in NY. Ugh...

Quote:
Anyone been recently? They've got 30% off on Friday @ midnight and I kinda think I might go... I know... I'm crazy...

30% at midnight??? when friday ?

s0_fam0us

Quote:
30% at midnight??? when friday ?

I just double checked the outlet website... apparently I'm not so good at reading. I got the Lancome Cosmetics outlet confused w/CCO. There's actually nothing listed for the CCO in NY. In CT it's 10% off @ the CCO. Let me edit that post before I confuse anyone else.

s0_fam0us

Curiosity has gotten the best of me. I'll be going later today. Hopefully later tonite (7ish) this place won't be mobbed. These outlets can be ridiculous when it comes to parking. I'll report back.
smiles.gif

Care

I went today (it was almost impossible to park because all of the lanes have one end roped off.

but! if you can get passed parking it was actually a decent selection

small selection but good products

most of the matte2 shadows (post haste, tet n tent, poison pen, signed sealed), they also had one of hte McQueen eyeshadows, also had Meet The Fleet from NN, Cosmic from Moonbathe, and two from the collection with the orange packaging

lots of skin care products
2 fragrances
a few brushes, nothing notable except for both of the Stylistics brushes

Alpha Girl and Smooth Harmony BPs from Heatherette
two shelves of blushes (both from Color Forms)

a fluidliner set (it had blacktrack and macroviolet and a small liner brush and a small mirror)

Pink Pearl, Smoke Signals, and Royal Flush pigments

maybe 6 nailpolishes, i didn't check names