Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

matsubie

oh man...i really need to go.
i'd love some more lightscapade. i'm already starting to run out.
anyone wants to do a cp for me? or even any other msfs you find?

Dani

I went today, next to zero selection.
Literally TWO eyeshadows, 4 pigments (viz-a-violet, aire-de-blu, pastorale, and something else...). They DID have 3 sculpt shape duos, which was cool. They had most of the holiday sets. NO MSF's, hardly any blush, a few eyeliners, fluidlines in blue peep and sweet sage, some glitter liners and liquidlast liners, Lighting Lipglass from Blue Storm, Blast o' Blue lipstick from C-Shock, a few shadesticks, and Influencial Lipstick from Stylistics. OH OH and Mattenes. Maybe like 15 glasses and 20 lipsticks to choose from. I was disappointed (but it didn't stop me from spending too much money!)

matsubie

dani!

thanks for the input.

i'm just so lazy driving out there. i know an hour isn't too long of a drive but it's just the traffic coming back home and the whole fact we have to cross jersey to get up to hudson valley. boooo.

i wish someone would cp some msf's for me. i'm dying for them. seriously. haha.

SparklyDiamonds

Do these CCOs ship ? TIA
smiles.gif

BTW I was hoping they would have the Night Light (I think thats what its called) pigment
ssad.gif
booo

tynie626

hey everyone.. i went to the cco this past weekend.. the selection was minimal:
a ton of viz a violet pigment, 2 cocomotion and 1 sweet sienna
a few shadesticks- royal hue, mangomix
the face and eye brush sets from antiquitease
the royal assets metallic eyes, also the lip palettes
the softsparkle pencil sets, the cool pigment set and the plushglass/lipglass(warm and cool) sets from holiday
a lot of different bags
a lot of skincare items
the highlight powders from balloonacy
renewal defense charged water
sculpt and shape duos
someone got the last 182 brush!! GRR
there was a 227 there for 16 bucks though
a ton of mattene lippies, and lipglass/plushglasses

i think that's about it..

when the heck are they going to get some new stuff in!!

CantMAKEUPmyMIND

Went today, Friday May 16.

Had: Sweet Sienna, Old Gold, Kitchmas, Viz a Violet, Dark Soul and another pigment...
Crandberry e/s, along with a few others.
Balloonacy stuff
Sculpt & Shape
mineralized eyeshadow duos (like Family silver, Earthly riches)
a lot of tender tones
holiday brush sets
holiday smokey eye pallete & metallic palette.

It was a "eh" trip

Care

I went today, they didn't have anything good

some good shadesticks (no corn, i asked to check in back :p)

lots of holiday 07 brush kits (3 different varieties)
lots of mac skin care stuff including strobe moisturizer
some novel twist stuff

only a few eyeshadows/pigments

i agree with the poster above, it was an eh trip

Lutya

I stopped yesterday and wanted to report what I remember which isn't much because I had friends waiting in the car so could only look quickly at what I was looking for:

Pigments: Viz-A-Violet, Dark Soul, Gold Stroke, Smoke Signal

Paint Pots: Fresco Rose, Constructivist, Moss Scape, Greenstroke, Artifact, Delft, Blackground, Indianwood, and I think Painterly

They also had a 5 pc Curiositease Lipgloss Set in Warm colors for $20 that looked like this (but warm instead of cool):
MAC Curiositease 5 PLUSHGLASS Lip Set Pinks LMTD Ed - eBay (item 150256307970 end time Jun-08-08 12:34:37 PDT)

They had a lot of e/s including a bowl full at the counter of colors that they only had one or two of each shade.

Sorry that's all I have for you!

China doll

i went today they had a few eyeshadows tet-a-tint, plum dressing, ty (there were only two left n i went to grab one n they were gone in the matter of second lol!) typographic, signed and sealed, and a 3 others from past collections and a few skincare n lipsticks
Fix+ ......$12
eye makeup remover......$13.50
#222........$19.75
#224.............$19.75
#227.....$23.50
#252....(dont remember the price
#275, 204, 202
fresco rose, indianwood, greenstroke, moss scape, contructivist ($11.75)
zoom lash, pro lash ($7.50)
2 palettes and makeup bags

xxsgtigressxx

Just went there yesterday, they had from what I can remember:

pagan and haunting eyeshadows from McQueen
Tete-a-tint ?
signed sealed
gorgeous gold
stars n rockets
more but I forget

Dark soul pigment
Smoke Signals pigment
Gold stroke pigment
Viz-a-violet pigment

Lipsticks that I remember were 2n, 3n, the blue one i forget what its called and like a dozen other ones

lots of lipglasses

mac cosmetic bags

a couple brushes...i cant remember which ones but there was a 217, 168, a big fluffy powder brush, and some more

blushes and blushcremes

lots of skin care

novel twist stuff

antiquitease brush sets

3 or 4 fluidlines including blacktrack

lots of paintpots including quite natural, constructivist, fresco rose, rubenesque, the black one haha, and a few more.

nail polishes

mineralize satin finish foundation

and thats all i can really remember... sorry! <3

impassioned

I went there YEARS ago. I don't remember them having much MAC stuff actually. It probably is different now, but it's such a shame I cannot go there often. I'm almost 2 hours away by car! ):

Cee_Tarte83

Has anyone been there recently and had success? I might make a trip there soon, but I can't decide if it's worth the hour and a half in the car
smiles.gif

thanks!

artisick

I'm kinda planning on heading up there this weekend, but with all the recent MAC hauls i've already done.. i dont know if my wallet can undergo anymore abuse. Plus, I really don't wanna end up going, finding lots of stuff I could buy, and not have the money to fork over for it lol.

Sooo.. does anyone know if they usually fully restock at the end of the month? Cuz if they really do, I'll just wait until then. =)

chantel25

i cant wait until sunday cause thats when i will be going to the cco at woodbury. i've been to one before at tanger outlet in long island i think and was not happy they didnt have alot of mac stuff, a 3 or 4 tiered shelf that had stuff i didnt want. so i'm hoping, and from reading most of the recent posts, that it will be worth the trip
smiles.gif
i will be back to post what i got maybe take some pics of what they have

harlem_cutie

Went today.

They had paint pots in Fresco Rose, Blackground, Constructivist, Indianwood, Greenstroke, Perky, Quite Natural and 3 or 4 Delft.

Fluidline in Blue Peep. Pigments in Smoke Signals and Viz a Violet. Eyeshadows in Magnetic Fields, Blanc Type, Pagan and Haunting. Shadesticks in Pink Couture, Fresh Cement and Shimmersand. Zoom lash in black and brown.

Lots of lipglass and chromeglass in nude colors. Lots of lipsticks including one from the Lure collection. A few tinted lip conditioners.

Curiositease, Antiquitease and novel twist stuff. Lots of eyebrushes and a few eyelash curlers. Charged water, Fix+, strobe cream and moisturelush. They also had a few of the small makeup bags. Did not look at blushes
ssad.gif

It's def. worth a trip because most of their stuff is current.

Care

thanks for the update! i think I may go Monday, hopefully most of it is still there, I need that Neo Sci-Fi shadow!

_Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
thanks for the update! i think I may go Monday, hopefully most of it is still there, I need that Neo Sci-Fi shadow!

leave something for me! I'm going wednesday!

Latest posts