Chanel Joues Contraste blushes

mjacqueline

I bought Tea Rose just this month. It is my first JC blush. I really love it, been using it almost everyday. Now I'm lemming for more. Rose Petale and In Love.

peanut

Quote:Originally Posted by mjacqueline

I bought Tea Rose just this month. It is my first JC blush. I really love it, been using it almost everyday. Now I'm lemming for more. Rose Petale and In Love.

Congrats on your first JC! I think you mentioned my top three JCs. Tea Rose might be my favorite. I actually have a backup of this one. And I love Rose Petale and In Love as well -- you can't go wrong with either of these! Another favorite of mine is Fantasia, kind of a peachy rose, if you can find it.

mjacqueline

Hey Peanut,

Ooh then I will be hunting for Fantasia then, thanks for the recommendation. Just dying to swatche them but I know once I do I can't help but buy them.
cooldude.gif

Congrats on your first JC! I think you mentioned my top three JCs. Tea Rose might be my favorite. I actually have a backup of this one. And I love Rose Petale and In Love as well -- you can't go wrong with either of these! Another favorite of mine is Fantasia, kind of a peachy rose, if you can find it.

peanut

Quote:Originally Posted by mjacqueline

Hey Peanut,

Ooh then I will be hunting for Fantasia then, thanks for the recommendation. Just dying to swatche them but I know once I do I can't help but buy them.
cooldude.gif

I hope you're enjoying Tea Rose! After I bought my first JC (Poesie) I was amazed at how many I accumulated (don't tell DH). I was in a Chanel blush frenzy!! But I so love my collection! I can't wait to see pics of the new JC in the spring collection.

mjacqueline

I have a feeling I will end up with a collection soon too! DH never knows how much makeup I have exactly, I think he will faint!

I hope you're enjoying Tea Rose! After I bought my first JC (Poesie) I was amazed at how many I accumulated (don't tell DH). I was in a Chanel blush frenzy!! But I so love my collection! I can't wait to see pics of the new JC in the spring collection.

mrslid

LOL I don't thin fainting is quite what my DH would do...I think I would probably have to start running..

mjacqueline

I received my Reflex and Rose Petale blush two days ago. Was afraid that Reflex would be too shimmery when I opened it up but on skin it just glows. I'm just waiting for it to be sunny so I can take good pics and swatches of everything. I know understand why JCs are so well loved.

bis

I was shopping yesterday and a shop had a 20% of all Chanel stuff and they still had Pink Explosion. How could I say no to this? So now I am the proud owner of it. It looks gorgeous in the pan, a lot more pigmented than I expected from what I read. Will try it as soon as the smell dissipates a bit, I am afraid the fragrance might irritate my skin.

Oh, and I got Mirage glossimer as well.

Miss QQ

I find the pigmentation of PE good too. Enjoy your new goodies! Great that you can get them at 20% off. I love the rose scent of a fresh JC.

RedR0se

I just scored Cedar Rose and Caprice which I believe are disc colors they're my first Chanel blushes I hope that I like them I will be trying them out this week!

Monsy

Would you say Rose dust is a must have? I have god knows how many pink blushes and i am wondering about this one...

Bonitinha

^^ Rose Dust actually reminds me of MAC Blushbaby -- more of a muted neutral brown mauve pink (if that description even makes sense). It is a great neutral blush, but if you have Blushbaby, it might not be a must have.
I love Rose Petale -- one of my absolute faves. I also am loving Espeigle (peachy) blush.

MaryJane

After reading so many good things about Pink Explosion I decided to take the plunge and get one for myself. I found one online for 'only' $50. I really hope this works for me as my experience with the JC's has been hit or miss. I've had to exchange several because they just weren't flattering on me - they looked nothing like they did in the case.

Shypo

I'm glad you are all loving your new finds! I love Orchid Rose a lot.....I also just recently picked up Fresque, and I'm trying to figure out why I hadn't before. I'm going to wear it today!

I also have Caprice in my 'archive' stash - I think I wore it more than any other color after I first bought it.....perhaps I need to show it some love again!

Miss QQ

^^ Caprice has good reviews at MUA. I don't have it because it is an old blush and I wasn't buying any makeup then. Not sure if it is still available, so I shall check it out when I'm at the counter. How is Fresque on you? I didn't buy it because it turns orange. I love Espiegle though!