Chanel Spring 2015

urbis

Lovely name and promo picture. Rêverie Parisienne... Thank you for sharing !
It's ot, but thank you for reminding me that Sephora France sells the 80's polishes repromoted. I got them and they're worth buying (I'm especially in love with no 19, a unique shade)

Winthrop44

If so, it's totally different from Jade ... It looks more white - mint with shimmers .... Anyway I like it (and tederly seems the twin of Dior's Spring)
It'll be interesting to see what it really ends up looking like. These promo pics are often so far off, especially the earliest ones.

Medgal07

It'll be interesting to see what it really ends up looking like. These promo pics are often so far off, especially the earliest ones.
girlhaha.gif
And so my big bubble just burst!

Anneri

Hm, I'm afraid that you'll see every brushstroke when applying Paradisio because of the frosty finish and I hate brushstroke-y manis. I like the dusty violet though!

mango13

This collection looks way more exciting than I thought it would... and that awesome quad on the bottom left doesn't look like the typical pastel quad everyone loves to put out for spring.

peanut

So excited for this collection!! I was so let down by Chanel fall this year and haven't bought much since then. But this spring collection is absolutely magnificent. I want it all!!!

hitchcockblonde

Here is a pic of Tenderly from the Spring 2015 show. I feel like it used to be a lot easier to find pictures of the polishes/manicures from fashion shows, like those pictures would actually be included in beauty roundups and all that and now I feel like I have to search through detail shots of handbags and zoom in as much as possible to actually see the polish color. Is it just me or do other people see the same? Either way I'm not into Tenderly, seems like Paradoxal/Charivari had a dustier, lighter baby. Paradisio though, can't wait for more shots of that.

Medgal07

Hm, I'm afraid that you'll see every brushstroke when applying Paradisio because of the frosty finish and I hate brushstroke-y manis. I like the dusty violet though!
icon_eek.gif
Oh no--- say it isn't so Anneri!!!! Hate that too, and usually end up with more coats of polish than I prefer.

Miss QQ

Paradisio looks like those chanel tweed greens with silver threads. While staring at the nails of the model in the promo pic, I can't help noticing she has incredibly long fingers and palm. Lol. Very beautiful certainly.

urbis

Here is a pic of Tenderly from the Spring 2015 show. I feel like it used to be a lot easier to find pictures of the polishes/manicures from fashion shows, like those pictures would actually be included in beauty roundups and all that and now I feel like I have to search through detail shots of handbags and zoom in as much as possible to actually see the polish color. Is it just me or do other people see the same? Either way I'm not into Tenderly, seems like Paradoxal/Charivari had a dustier, lighter baby. Paradisio though, can't wait for more shots of that.
Paradisio wasn't in the show so no pics, on the contrary Desirio was present

Latest posts