Cult of Cherry for WOC

marielle78

I got the tempting and spiced chocolate quads and kirsh lipstick. I am thinking about going back for Bing, jampacked and so scarlett.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I got:
- So Scarlet l/s
- Kirsh m/t
- Bing m/t
- Chock-ful m/t
- Plum du Bois blush
- Heritage Rouge pigment
- Copperbeam pigment
- Vintage Gold pigment
- Antique Green pigment
- Museum Bronze pigment
- Mega-Rich pigment
- Seedy Pearl e/s
- Woodwinked e/s

NaturalT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey99
Get the Kirsch AND Desire. They are two different looks. I LOVE Desire... I have been wearing it for some time. It is a must have. I absolutely Love Kirsch now too

Oky so this evening I had an interesting night at a MAC store! The first one I went to was crowded and the COC area was barren so I swatched so scarlet and Kirsch. I LOOOVE the Kirsch and I will be wearing this alot this fall.

I B2M it at a different mall after a nail polish spilling fiasco at Crabtree Valley Mall where the lady I was standing next to by the lip gloss ( I was trying on revealing lip gloss) bumped into the display for starflash I think and made the nail polish drop and break all over the floor and on my shoes and jeans. Then she was like "oh was that me" and kept on moving. I had to use the mac wipes to clean up the mess from my feet, shoes and jeans(it wasnt too much but I have to go at it with nail polish remover tonight) but was urked me was the fact that she didnt say sorry or alert the MA about the mess which was very rude. I told them and they quickly tried to clean it and help me out. I left soon after because I was annoyed but got happy when I went to Lush lol.... sorry for my vent but I was bothered by the rudeness!

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Where are you in North Florida? I’m in Northwest Florida and went to the new Dillard’s at Pier Park, Panama City Beach, and that’s what the MUA told me, too, that I could only B2M for lipsticks. I had 24 containers to get a lipstick and 3 lipglasses. I was bummed. So I only got So Scarlet w/B2M.

I'm in Okaloosa County, so I go to the counter at Belk in Destin Commons. I visited the PCB Dillard's counter once when they first opened. Nice counter! But yeah, 'tis true about B2M at counters and it really sucks. I've been trying to give MAC the benefit of the doubt and consider why the policy has to be different for counters -- and I haven't been successful yet.
thmbdn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Not until late September or October. This collection is definitely for the Fall ‘cause I’m in Sunny Florida and it looked too dark and odd w/me and everyone else still wearing Summery, pastel colors….LOL. But I am rocking the Cult of Cherry LG now!

Yeah, I'm with you on this. I originally decided on September.

elmo1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleado8
I went yesterday and swatched it, and on me it looked TOTALLY like FAB.

Thank you so much. I was wondering what is your skintone. If I may ask you? Because i am a NC50 Studio Tech in the fall/winter and NW45/50 Studio Fix in the spring/summer and part of fall.

lanky511

I LOVE Kirsch, and Bing is on the way! I was wondering if I should get Chock-ful. Has anyone tried it and pulled it off? I'm NC45-50 for reference. Thanks!

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanky511
I LOVE Kirsch, and Bing is on the way! I was wondering if I should get Chock-ful. Has anyone tried it and pulled it off? I'm NC45-50 for reference. Thanks!

kirsch is the biz for real. everyone seems to like this color a lot and i dont blame them becuz its beautiful. chock-ful is a nice deep rich chocolate color and i think you can pull it off perfectly. you could always use a lip brush to apply it that way you can build to your color preference and try Liqueur l/g as a light finish. chock-ful was a little to deep brown for my taste but still a lovely color.

mtrimier

I ended up B2M for Créme Cerise, and a couple other lipsticks, got Bing, Jampacked and Cherry Blossom. I really like Bing with either Jampacked or Venetian Lustreglass on it just depends on what color I want to bring out of the lipstick. I'm still on the fence about Kirsch. Don't know why.

lafemmenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I got:
- So Scarlet l/s
- Kirsh m/t
- Bing m/t
- Chock-ful m/t
- Plum du Bois blush
- Heritage Rouge pigment
- Copperbeam pigment
- Vintage Gold pigment
- Antique Green pigment
- Museum Bronze pigment
- Mega-Rich pigment

- Seedy Pearl e/s
- Woodwinked e/s

th_DANCE.gif
I was a pigment fool. I purchased all of them. I went in to get the lipstick, sold out, so I pigged my way to that and I reckon I need one quad cos I cannot seem to dupe Sharp
yes.gif

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
Anyone else? What did yall get? I would love to hear reviews on how you like your products.
smiles.gif

i got all of these goodies
tempting quad
spiced chocolate quad
rich and ripe l/g (oh so pretty)
lightly ripe (oh soooo beautiful)
kirsch lipstick (whoa i cant wait to use it)
jampacked l/g
i love these. this collection is soo worth it. the most i have spent on a collection before.

Face2Mac

Check out beautybykaty80 she is doing the Tempting Quad and Kirsh lips, looks awesome and supporting the WOC sisters on YouTube.

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Check out beautybykaty80 she is doing the Tempting Quad and Kirsh lips, looks awesome and supporting the WOC sisters on YouTube.

I typed that name into YT and came up with no results.
th_dunno.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

I got:

Spiced Chocolate Quad
Shadaowy Lady Quad
So Scarlett
Kirsch
Cult of Cherry
Plum du Bois

and I'm going back for:

Jampacked
Bing
Rich and Ripe
maybe a few more Cult of Cherry

I love this collection!!
th_DANCE.gif

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
Anyone else? What did yall get? I would love to hear reviews on how you like your products.
smiles.gif

i got tempting, shadowy lady and spiced chocolate quads,

lightly ripe and creme cerise l/s,

cherry blossom, jampacked and rich & ripe l/g.

i love everything! i seriously want to go back and get more stuff but i must exercise self-restraint
girl_devil.gif

brownsuga lady

I'm NC50 and the only thing I got when I went in was Tempting quad and Creme Cerise l/s. Ya'll got me wanting Kirsch now! I admit I was slightly intimidated by that and Bing. I swatched it on my hand but didn't attempt it on my lips. I might have to go back and pick that up.
I also want a backup of Creme Cerise too. Perfect nude!!

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
I'm NC50 and the only thing I got when I went in was Tempting quad and Creme Cerise l/s. Ya'll got me wanting Kirsch now! I admit I was slightly intimidated by that and Bing. I swatched it on my hand but didn't attempt it on my lips. I might have to go back and pick that up.
I also want a backup of Creme Cerise too. Perfect nude!!

girlfriend!! get Kirsch for real. its soo beautiful on any skintone! remember you can always use a brush to apply it to get it to your color choice or swab it on your top lip and then blend them together or blot with a tissue to create a stain. its soo sexy with currant lipliner! dont be afraid of that deep rich color cuz you can work it!!!!

HeavenLeiBlu

I'm really not feeling this collection, BUT after looking at the Spiced Chocolate Quad on another site, and swatching it yesterday, I got it. Nanogold did it for me. Brash and Spiced Chocolate are colors that I have dupes for, but I just couldn't let Nanogold go.

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
I'm really not feeling this collection, BUT after looking at the Spiced Chocolate Quad on another site, and swatching it yesterday, I got it. Nanogold did it for me. Brash and Spiced Chocolate are colors that I have dupes for, but I just couldn't let Nanogold go.

this is a wonderful quad and i know will look great on you! i was a bit turned off by nanogold but the other colors are sharp. maybe i was heavy on the nano so it didnt turn out so nice. did you get any of the lippies?

braidey

I bought all of the l/g. They are beautiful on dark skin Jampacked is similar to Decorative lustreglass.

NW45/47