Do you wear make-up every day and if so....

ellienellie

What do you use, and how long does it take you to get ready?

I wear it EVERY day (I'm addicted) I just can't "face" going bare!

I take between 30 minutes to an hour + (depending on what I'm doing and how well it's going...) some days nothing goes right! lol

I wear eyeshadow, liner, mascara and a little bit of mineral foundation and lip gloss.

I'm kinda addicted I guess...
tong.gif

k.a.t

I wear make up everyday but it's only because i have to cover up my acne - i hate it
ssad.gif

When i'm not going out i just wear mineral foundation but if i'm going somewhere it depends if im feeling like wearing colours or not...definitely liquid foundation. If i'm just doing basic stuff then it takes me about 15 mins; this includes foundation, blush and some lipgloss, maybe some mascara if i feel like it. But when i do eye make up it can take up to 40 mins. Also depends on how bad my skin is that day and how long it takes to cover everything up lol

clarity

for work it takes me about 20min thats the basics just foundation blush and mascara, but normally probably half hour - 45min

vivaXglamlove

I wear it everyday (if I go out or not).
It takes me about 10-15 minutes for everyday but If I am wearing eyeshadow, It takes maybe 20 minutes.
During School, I did my full face in 5-10 minutes including eyeshadow.
My usually routine is: primer, concealer, foundation, powder, mascara, blush and or bronzer, lip product (tinted lipbalm, lipstick, gloss). If I'm wearing eyeshadow I add a eye base, shadow and maybe liner.

ashleydenise

I normally wear only tinted moisturizer and blush when I work, so like 2 minutes?! lol

If I'm going to the mall or something on the weekend I'll throw some liner and mascara in the mix.

I really only play up my eyes when I'm going out for the night or something then it's usually like 30 mins.

jamie89

i wear makeup every day as well. even as a college student with 8AM classes every day ha :/

Zantedge

I don't wear it every single day but when I do I take about 15 mins (unless I do something super complicated). Thats concealer/powder, blush and/or bronzer, base + eyeshadow, eyeliner, curl lashes + mascara, lipbalm, lipstick, lipgloss. Takes longer if I do something more interesting with my eyeshadow, wear lashes or add more coverage to my face. Sometimes I'll wear less makeup though, just depends on what I feel like.

eye_pr0mise

i wear it most of the time. theres probably one day out of the week that i dont wear it .. two if my face is lucky lOl.
for the days that i have time to put on "flawless"make up. it'll take me about 30-45 min. other days it'll take me like 10min.. which only consists of moisturizer, concealer, powder foundation, and curling the eyelashes and im out the door.

vocaltest

up until about a year ago, i used to do a subtle smokey eye every day! i thought i looked ridiculous if i had minimal make up on. seriously... i look back and wonder how i did it every morning. it only took me 10-20 minutes (depending on how sleepy i was).

but now, i just wear the neccessitys. my routine is - primer, concealer, foundation, blush, powder, highlighter, mascara primer, curl eyelashes (if i have time/can be bothered), mascara, touch of liquid liner, brows, and thats it. it sounds a lot but i can do it under 5 minutes if i'm really rushing!!

if i did my old routine now it'd prob take me at least half an hour!

COBI

My basic everyday look (which includes foundation, concealer, contour, blush, minimal eyeshadow, mascara, lip liner, l/s and l/g) takes about 10 minutes. Sounds like a lot of makeup, but is typically a "nude" look. A good bit of that time is spent switching train cases and brushes. If I was more organized with the stuff I use daily (put them in one spot instead of different cases), I could do the actual application in under 5 minutes.

Of course, the 10 minutes doesn't include the moisturizer and wait time after moisturizing. But routine is essentially, get out of shower, moisturize, dress (or partial dress), products in hair, makeup, hair, (finish dressing) and leave. It takes me about 20-25 minutes total from the time I get out of the shower until I'm ready to leave assuming I know what I wearing and it is already ironed.

If I am doing something special (like major eyes) then it takes a little longer; the actual time depends on if I have an actual idea or am just trying things out as I go.

dollbaby

I wear make-up everyday even if I'm not going anywhere however, my make-up routine varies during seasons. Since it's summer, my make-up is minimal. It's way too hot to fuss around with it. Unless, I'm going out to dinner or there are special events going on. In the summer it's usually just tinted moisturizer, bronzer, blush, black eyeliner (just top lashes), mascara, and lipgloss. (this is everyday after moisturizing). It doesn't feel cakey and my skin breathes in the hot/humid weather. Takes 10 minutes tops.
thmbup.gif

Once the weather starts to get cold I'll wear: primer, liquid foundation, pressed powder, bronzer, blush, eyshadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipgloss. I tend to go heavy on the eyes. (since the weather isn't crazy hot anymore so I won't have it dripping down my face lol). This will take me 30 minutes (give or take if I make some mistakes) since I take my time with my eyes. I have to wake up extra early for work so I can do my make-up
angry.gif
and it's a real pain, but it's so worth it.

kimmy

i wear makeup if anyone other than family is going to see me (even when it's just family, though, i still usually put something on.)

mineral foundation, fill in my brows and mascara at least. usually, blush, lipstick or gloss and eyeshadow, too.

mariecinder

I wear make up everyday to work. Usually takes about 20mins for full foundation, shadow, etc.

If I'm not leaving the house I'll skip it, but if I go anywhere, even just through the drive thru, I have to put at least foundation on!

spectrolite

I wear it nearly every day. I will always apply MSF Natural, fill in my brows, highlight my face, line my eyes, put some colour on my lids and apply blush and gloss. Somehow this takes me about 60 min but I like to take my time and I do stuff in between like eat breakfast, get dressed and check out Spektra lolz! Sometimes on my days off I don't bother but I will if I go out to socialize, shop etc. I like looking polished >_<

MACPixie

Everyday I do a full face (cleanse, toner, moisturize, primer, liquid foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight) and full eyes (base, shadow/pigments, liner mascara) but usually nude lips (I work at a vet hospital so lipgloss is a dog hair magnet!)

edited to add: takes me a total of 15-20 min max. Usually around 10-15, I don't tend to do anything complex on work days/days when I have early classes.

NatalieMT

I wear makeup every day yes, because I have bad skin and I feel exposed and like I need to hide away otherwise. If I'm just at the house with family then no I won't put any makeup on because there's really no need.

If I am wearing makeup to college or work I will do a full face - primer, foundation, concealor, MSF natural, blush/bronzer, highlighter, natural looking eye neutrals/browns, mascara, then lipstick and lipglass. If I'm going out or seeing friends I'll go with something more bright on my eyes and lips and do some eyeliner too. I don't typically wear eyeliner, not really sure why just don't like it that much and I always have trouble with the liquid stuff.

Usually I can complete my makeup in about 10/15 minutes if I'm really pushed for time. Otherwise I'd taken 30+ minutes and do it all leisurely. This is just for makeup mind, doing my hair takes another 15 minutes from when it's dry! I get up pretty early and manage to leave the house ontime at 8.15am.

brittanymorgan

i don't wear make up everyday, am i the only one??? i would say i wear a full face of make up 90% of the time. the rest of the time, i either wear no make up (i get real lazy sometimes.) or just put on mascara and lip gloss when i'm running errands..

COBI

There are days, particularly in the summer, when I just put on moisturizer, lips and go.

hr44

Honestly during school I went maybe 2 days of wearing and the other days NOT.
But that's mainly because I had labs those other days and I just don't bother with it.
So I've gotten pretty used to mixing it up of going completely bare to getting done. It's very black and white with me.

I don't like going in the middle of just basics, might as well put nothing on or finish up the look. Minimal for me is a task I rather not deal with. It's strange, I know.

FiestyFemme

I don't wear makeup everyday... I'd say usually 4-5x a week I do, but some days I just don't feel like it. I feel better wearing it, but if it's too hot, I'm too tired, etc., I'll live, LOL.

For a normal day, I'll do liquid concealer, mineral foundation, blush, brows, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipbalm. Because I can take my time, it usually takes me about 20 minutes or so to do this, but I can do it in 10-15 if pushed.

Latest posts