Do you wear make-up every day and if so....

no :3.

because it's summer break for me right now. i don't go out everyday.

even if i do, i don't always wear makeup. only on "special" days. but i always moisturize and use sunscreen and such skin care.

like :

mondays : when it sets a first impression for the week. 10 minutes. concealer if needed, foundation, lower smudged eyeliner, lip balm.

friday : for people to remember your look by. 15 minutes. concealer if needed, foundation, upper eyeliner, lip balm.

other weekdays : too lazy to put on makeup everyday, so sometimes i don't. but when i do : 5 minutes. powder, lip balm, and sometimes upper eyeliner, sometimes lower smudged eyeliner, but never the preceding two together.

saturday / sunday : ONLY if there's an outing or a date. 20 minutes. concealer, foundation, upper eyeliner, lower smudged eyeliner, dusted blush, lip gloss. (if i'm not going anywhere, i don't wear makeup.)

first day of ________ : school, work, camp, etc. first impression. 20 minutes. concealer, foundation, dusted blush, upper eyeliner, lower smudged eyeliner, lip balm.

picture day : gotta look good, right? :3. 20 minutes. concealer, foundation, lower smudged eyeliner, dusted blush, dusted contour, super dusted highlight, lip gloss.

last day of ________ : school, work, camp, etc. for people to remember your look by. 15 minutes. concealer, foundation, lip gloss. (for that laid back summer chick look, you know? xD.)

Renee

I wear a full face everyday..primer, foundation, concealer,powder, contour, blush,highlighter,eyeshadow primer,a combo of eyeshadows (no less than 4),mascara primer,mascara ,lipliner,lipstick and or lipgloss.Whew!That's a lot...This usually takes me about 40 minutes every morning and on the weekends, longer because I like to experiment!

aeroSOUL

i wear a full face everyday and it takes me about 20 mins. if im doing someone elses it takes me the same amount of time if i have everything i need.

pat

I always wear makeup! Even to the grocery. hahahaha..

When I'm just going to the grocery, I'll just put on foundation, blush, mascara, and maybe l/s or lg. That only takes me around 5/10 minutes?

For a full face, it'll take me around 30 mins and if I'm not in a rush, and want to look flawless, maybe 40 min. to an hour. hahaha...

KellyBean

Um. I do a basic, non-MAC face everyday which takes like 5 minutes. I sometimes skip on the weekends though.

-Powder foundation
-Blush
-lid color (usually a cream eyeshadow)
-Lip balm (like a tendertone)
-mascara
-brows filled and gelled

and that's all. I don't use MAC products everyday.

LMD84

i wear make up every day i go to work (5 days a week) and it takes me about 30 mins to put my face one! this includes foundation, powder, blush, eyes(usually i use 3 shadows/piggies sometimes 4) and lips.

on my days off if i'm meeting friends then i do my face whihc will take 40 mins because i'll spend more time on my eyes. but a night out is when i really take my time! usually takes me about an hour to hour and a half doing my face. because i like it to look perfect!

KikiB

I do indeed wear makeup every day, figure the world has to see me at my best! Going without makeup for me would be like pulling a Britney and as Charlotte Dawson said on ANTM, "I don't want to see your personal Fiesta, honey".

Back to the point though, it can take anywhere from 7 to 30 minutes. On a light day I'll just do mascara, a shadow or two, something on the lips, and then Northern Light MSF. On a work day it can take as much as 30 minutes, 20 alone on the eyes. My mascara can take up to 5 minutes alone since I use Clinique High Definition, which is great on but a P.I.T.A. to work with. Then you have pigments and liners and well, on an average day I can use at least 8 products on my eyes. Then the rest of the face is just MSF and lips.

Celly

I don't wear makeup everyday. I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old. I wear it when I have the time to squeeze it in. Before I had kids I wore it everyday.

xoxprincessx0x

I only go crazy with eyeshadow about twice a week, usually on weekends when I'm going out. Otherwise I'll do concealer, tinted mousturizer, powder, mascara, a taupey blend in my shadow, smooth harmony BP, laura mercier face tint and whatever blush im feeling. oh of course ALWAYS lipglass lol

Mizz.Yasmine

i dont wear makeup everyday. i like being able to finally feel good about myself with a bare face! i never wear heavy foundation either. most days im a 2 shadow/blush/mascara girl other days i glam it up. i always fill my brows and gel them though. my lashes are natural black so im lucky for that too!

star25

Yup, everyday and I enjoy doing it.. it's not something I consider to be a chore. My hair on the other hand... pain in the ass. I usually just style my side bags and pull the rest back.

But anyway, back to makeup... On a daily basis I wear: moisturizer, studio fix, concealer, bronzer, golden or nude e/s with a slightly darker colour in the crease, black e/l, mascara, blush, gloss and an eyebrow pencil.

Same goes for evening, only I'll do a smoky eye.

It doesn't even take me that long. I guess when something becomes such a routine you just breeze thru it.

On lazy days like Sundays I don't put anything on my skin... I just let it breathe. If I have to run to the store I throw on my sunglasses and some gloss.

melliquor

I wear makeup everyday. My basic look is foundation or powder, bit of concealer, blush, ricepaper e/s, f/l on top, liner on waterline, mascara, and lippie. I can usually do that in about 15-20. If I add lots of e/s... about another 20 min. I am a perfectionist and take forever but I love it. It is my ME time.

sweetface

No, because while i love makeup, I love my skin more. I only wear it when i'm going out on the wkd, like to dinner or something, or on a date. If i'm bored I might play with some eyeshadow and throw on some blush but I rarely bother with a full face (primer, concealer, foundation).

my daily routine is moisturizer, lip balm....that's it (maybe mascara if I'm not feeling lazy). I don't even bother wearing my contacts everyday since I like my glasses.

user68

I must have been wearing at least foundation and mascara every day for nearly 10 years now, wow. I wish I could do "bare" but my skin is terrible and if I did I would feel so self conscious.

In the mourning it’s usually: tone, moisturize, prime, mineral foundation, blush, curls lashes, mascara (10 minutes)

And if I have time I do the brows, lips and eyes but this is rare. (+ 10-15 minutes)

impassioned

I wear it on the days that I go out. If not, I just veg out at home, bare-faced. On the days that I do wear makeup, it takes me around 15 minutes tops for me to do concealer, mineral foundation, blush, highlighters, and eyeliner. I will take more time on makeup for special occasions, maybe 30 minutes. :)

Shaquille

I wear it almost everyday, it depends on where I go.. I basically like to have colors on my lids when I go even only for grocery shopping or dropping off a mail. Many times though I go with bare face, I just use skincare 'cause I like to keep my face smooth and healthy.

So I'd say I'm an eye make up addict, I use shadows and mascara.. I use lipbalm all the time and sometimes lipsticks/glosses..

dolcedaniela

I wear make up everyday
You wanna be consistent, you don't wanna look like a better version of yourself only half of the time...

If I had to go out and only had 15 minutes to do make up, I'd need;
1. prime, foundation and light powder
2. Black liner to thicken lash line plus mascara
3. White shadow/liner to highlight browbone, teardrop and waterline
4. Highlight cheekbone and lightly bronze cheeks
5. a pink lip is my favorite to top things off

(PS I love a 50s Esq cat eye liner, it creates an almond shape eye, which I lack and is a quick way to pull in the focus to your eyes)

ktdetails

I WANT to wear makeup everyday. I can not bare how I feel when I see myself without makeup. Ugh. My face is flush red, I have acne, and I have invisible blonde eyelashes, and no pigmentation in my lips. Thank god for makeup!!! It makes me feel human! When I don't wear makeup - I break out even worse... go figure.

I'm trying to stream line my routine:

Cleanse, tone, moisturize, primer, concealer, MSFN, brows filled in, blush, smudged liner on upper lid only, mascara, tendertone.

I would say it takes 10-15 min.

If I really "do" my eyes... then 30 minutes.

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
I don't wear makeup everyday. I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old. I wear it when I have the time to squeeze it in. Before I had kids I wore it everyday.

i know what you mean i have a 6, almost 2 and 3 month old. but i do do my make up almost every day b/c it gives me that me time. even if its 15 mins or so to think to myself in the bathroom. i also get to try new combos and play with my make up. now if i am going out it might take me about 1/2 an hour or so.

athena123

Count me among those who DON'T wear makeup every day! A lot of reasons for this, even though I think I look better when I DO spend the extra 15-30 minutes it takes....

1. For the most part, my skin is clear enough that I don't feel absolutely awful when I opt out of makeup.
2. I work from home the majority of the time, but when I go into the office, I wear daytime makeup suitable for the professional world.
3. It's been so freaking hot! Runny makeup that comes off when you sweat looks MUCH worse than no makeup, lol...
4. When I go off for long walks and know I'll be exerting myself, I don't bother.

When I know I have errands to run after work, I'll take a few minutes to apply it. During the winter and colder months, I'm more likely to wear it every day because my mineral makeup doesn't run in the cooler temperatures.

It's possible that IF I find a great makeup that feels as good as my minerals that can really stand up to heat, high temperatures, humidity and perspiration, I'll be more inclined to apply it during the summer.