Do you wear make-up every day and if so....

mrsgray

I wear makeup when I have to work cause it's required and to run errands or whatnot sometimes I will do a partial face, not full on with eyeshadows,etc. If I'm home with nowhere to go, I just have a clean, moisturized face.

Partial= powder, concealer,fill-in eyebrows, mascara & gloss

It can take me anywhere from 10 min. to 20 min. 10min if I'm running errands, 20min to get ready for work.

Korms

If I'm not leaving the house I will not wear make up.

If I'm just popping to the supermarket, or going to Uni then I'll buff on a little mineral foundation, a bit of blush and fill my eyebrows. This takes about 5 to 10 minutes.

For a night out, it really depends how glam I feel. I can happily go out clubbing with just foundation, blush, eyeliner and mascara on. If I feel like pushing the boat out I'll make an effort with eyeshadow and false lashes. I'm not big on wearing lipstick or gloss, a bit of vaseline will usually suffice. So, getting ready for a night out will take between 20 minutes to an hour.

When I'm camping at a music festival I will not take much make up, partly because it is mostly MAC and it's worth quite a bit so if it were to get stolen from my tent I'd be pretty upset. Because of this, I usually make do with a bit of concealer and a cheap mineral finishing powder taking a grand total of 2 minutes to apply!

Kiss and Makeup

I'm like everyone else..I wear it every day. I have sun damage (I'm at NC15/20..what'd you expect?!) on my cheeks, and I feel self conscious if the red shows. It takes me about 20/30 minutes; at least 15-20 minutes for my face alone. so depending if I do a super casual eye or a lot of shadow it takes longer. I won't list everything but I can't live without my Merle Norman green concealer (which is so old it's stupid..but still good!) Fix + and my mineral powder, and concealer.

AdlersMommy22

wow okay sooooooooo first of all- i have a 5 month old so when im not going out which is uhmmmmmmmmmmm on fridays. LOL... i dont wear makeup. But am i the only one here who does a full face and can do it in about 10 mintues and it still looks good?

Im sorry but i cant contemplate spending 30-45 minutes on my fave makeup.. at the MOST ill spend 15 if im doing something tricky with my eye makeup.. and I wear EVERY time:

moisturizer
Hyper reel in nc400 with a 187
MSF in medium dark
MSF in warmed
Fancy ray cremeblush with a 188
eyeshadow base (paint pot or otherwise)
up to 3+ eyeshadows
fluidline
mascara + curl lashes
lipgloss/lipstick.

maybe i just don take my time or something.. who knows....

Sushi.

I wake up an hour and 45 minutes early for when i have to leave in order to shower do my hair and makeup. so for hair i just blow dry it with leave in conditioner and then straighten it. then for my makeup i put on foundation, blush, then eyeshadow, liner, and mascara.

reverieinbflat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolcedaniela
I wear make up everyday
You wanna be consistent, you don't wanna look like a better version of yourself only half of the time...

I like the way I look with or without make-up. I have no versions of me, I have me.

I usually manage 3 out of 4 days for make-up during the work week, usually a smoky-eye type thing. 1/4 is usually a "barely" day where I just wanna be a little glowy. And at least one work day is a snooze day. No make-up, no big deal.

Days off? Forget it, most of the time.

gujifijian

I wear makeup only to cover up my acne scars! I hate it as well! I wish I could go makeup free and my skin could breathe! But since it's not working with watever I try to fix it, I wear makeup everyday!

Smashbox primer or Bare Essentials Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Early Tan
Physicians Formula Yellow Corrector
Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW35
Eyeliner
UDPP and eyeshadow
Mascara
and of course
Clinique Shimmering Tones!

It takes me an hour and half to apply my makeup as I want perfection b4 I leave for the day!

*wat a list*

stellarrina

i try not to wear make up every day so ive gone down to maybe 3 times a week but it usually takes me 30-45 minutes mostly because i wait for my moisturizer to dry and primer as well. i don't like rushing and having nasty foundation streaks or....uneven eyeliner. =]

vintageortacky

I don't wear makeup everyday, although I do wear it most days. I do wear sunscreen everyday though, and doing so has lessened my need for foundation.

emeraldjewels

I wear a quick face of make-up everyday for work, which is concealer, powder, simple eyeshadow, mascara, blush and lip gloss. It takes me about 15-20 minutes.

At the weekend, I go for more colourful, dramatic makeup. The weekends are when my 'experiments' take place. Lol!

zeroxstar

no. on a normal week i probably only wear makeup 3 days (mwf when I'm in school) and then it's usually only bronzer, a neutral lid wash, tinted moisterizers and mascara. I loove wearing makeup but i don't have time before school and I never put it on just to leave the house.
I just don't care enough and mascara irritates my contacts so if I do put it on, it will bother me later.
However, if my bf & i are going out or having date night, i might spend...oh, an hour or two doing makeup because it's so much fun to do! I'm sorta jealous of girls who have a reason to wear makeup every day!

kariii

Yes, when I'm going to class.. I only wear bare mineral foundation, bronzer, blush, lip balm and mascara, and shade in eyebrows of course.. takes about 10 mins..

When I'm going out.. could take me anywhere from 45 mins to over an hr

joygasm

I do it every day.
Just about whenever i leave the house.

For my day i wear:
Moisturizer.
Mac Prep and prime
Concealer
Foundation.
Mineralized Powder
Cheek contour powder.
Blush
Cheek Highlight.
Pencil eyeliner for my waterline.
Eyeshadow primer.
Eyeshadow's.
Fluidline Eyeliner.
Mascara.
And fake lashes.

Then I put on lipliner and lipgloss and I'm out the door.

Takes me about an hour.

kittykit

I wear makeup to work everyday.

Everyday:
Select SPF 15
Prep + Prime (for face and eyes)
Concealer
Loose powder
Fluidline
Mascara
Blushes
Lipstick/lipglass

On weekends, I do the everyday makeup + eyeshadows.

miss anna

i only wear powder to school...
if i'm going out, i'll wear powder,eyeliner,mascara & lipgloss...
i'll add blush for special occasion...

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
I wear makeup to work everyday.

Everyday:
Select SPF 15
Prep + Prime (for face and eyes)
Concealer
Loose powder
Fluidline
Mascara
Blushes
Lipstick/lipglass

On weekends, I do the everyday makeup + eyeshadows.

DITTO! But on Saturdays when I work at MAC - I go ALL OUT!

HeatherAnn

I wear makeup every day for work

My routine:
Moisturizer
Skin Primer
Concealer
Foundation
Setting powder
blush
Eyeshadow primer
eyeshadows
eyeliner
mascara
lipstick and/or gloss

It takes about 10-15 minutes.
On the weekend I'll domtimes experiment with a new look & that usually takes about 20-30 minutes.

TISH1124

I only wear makeup to work and if I am going out with my dh or friends. I hardly ever wear makeup on my off day if I am just hanging out at home, shopping or taking my son to his play spots. My dh prefers me with no makeup so I try to accommodate his "desire" a couple days a week...and I wear just the bare necessities to work and church 5 maybe 10 mins is all I put in to it

shootout

Whenever I leave the house. Even if it's just to go to the grocery store.
Of course, some days I just wear something simple and neutral.