Do you wear make-up every day and if so....

QueenEmB

For work I always wear make-up - mineral foundation, concealer if needed, blush, highlight, eye base, shadow (2 colours and a highlight usually), liner, mascara, lipgloss/balm/stick.

I usually allocate about 20-25 minutes in the mornings.

At weekends if depends what I'm doing. I like to have days off make-up although I enjoy putting it on so sometimes on a quiet weekend afternoon I'll try out some looks and have a little practice!

taitu101

Pretty much. It depends on what I'm doing though.
Most days it's just foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and gloss. That only takes about 10-15 minutes.
Sometimes I go a little crazy with the eyeliner and eyeshadow and try something new. That takes maybe 30 minutes.

wilhelmina

I wear makeup every day. Foundation/concealer is obligatory, as I have a few scars on my face. Then usually powder, always eyeshadows, mascara, sometimes a blush/bronzer but it depends on my mood
smiles.gif
It usually takes me 10-20 minutes. I must admit that makeup in the morning is sort of a ritual for me, as it's only then that I have time to relax, listen to the radio and play with colours
smiles.gif

burnitdown_x

Any look I do usually takes me about ten minutes.
I rarely apply foundation, so that saves me a lot of time.
I color in my eyebrows, I prime my eyelids, put on eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick.

stacylynne

I don't wear makeup during the day. Maybe some lip gloss if any.
when I go out @ night, full face makeup

coconuts04963

I do daily because I enjoy it, makeup is fun! It takes me about 10-15 mins or so. Heres what I do/use:

1. Apply UDPP to lids.
2. Cover dark circles and spots with Chanel TI Compact
3. Dust MSFN all over face,Nars Laguna and MAC Dollymix on cheeks
4. MAC Mulch on lid and smudged on lower lashline
5. Chanel Extra-Cils on lashes and Clear mascara on brows.
6. Always Subculture lipliner with whatever gloss I chose that day, usually Pink Poodle, Nymphette or Oh Baby

So, lid primer, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, shadow, mascara, lip gloss

aimee

i wear make up everyday (full face) ...i dont like my skin its oily and i have to cover my break outs
it takes me around 15 minutes during week
40 min. when i do something special (mostly on weekends)

Ithica

I normally wear make up, even if i am at home doing nothing but on sundays are usually my day off :p I normally set aside an hour to get ready but im normally done way before that.

I would normally wear:

-blush
-highlight
-primer
-foundation (mineral)
-setting powder
-brow thingy
-udpp
-3/4 eyeshadow colours
-liner
-mascara
-gloss

Didnt realise i wore so much hehe.

analepsis

I wear makeup pretty much every day, mainly because I have slightly oily skin and dark circles so I tend not to like going out with nothing on. I give myself a break at the weekends though, to let my skin breathe a little haha.
At the moment my routine takes me about 10 or 15 minutes, not including cleansing/exfoliating and moisturising. I use Prep & Prime face, then apply natural MSF and Touche Eclat, followed by Chanel Irréelle Blush in In Love (my favourite blush ever!). Then I have to do my brows because my face feels naked without filled-in brows lol! Then a touch of mascara and a lipgloss; at the moment I use an Estée Lauder Pure Pops gloss a lot because it's not too sticky and it's a nice natural colour. If I've got a little extra time, I'll put some UDPP on and use some Guerlain Terracotta Khol in Oriental Bronze because I adore the colour, but usually I don't bother. I like it too much to use it every day and run the risk of having the expensive thing run out on me...
If I'm going out or doing something special I might make the effort to do an eyeshadow "look" but more often than not, I end up rushing to do it and get annoyed and end up wiping it all off and doing the basics hehe. If it goes right it takes about half an hour probably.

Esperanza

I don't like wearing makeup everyday, I like giving my skin a good break on the week-ends especially if I'm staying at home. And I don't see the point on wearing makeup when doing your washing
tong.gif
I just wear a good moisturizer and lipbalm and that pretty much all.

That being said, when it's time to go to work I like to pamper myself a little bit more. It's been ages since I wore foundation, the only one I really like now is the compact sun protection with SPF 30 by Shiseido because you can build yourself a really light covering or a heavier one by wetting the sponge.

Most of the time, I only wear concealer, powder, blush, some light e/s, a bit of mascara and gloss (or sometimes just lipbalm). As I've got dark brown eyes plus long and black lashes, I've discovered that not wearing any mascara is ok and I'm not wearing any since a month now.

If I'm going to a party, that's another story. I love playing with colors and textures & I love really really dark smokey eyes with nude lips.

txchiclady

My mother never went a day without makeup in her adult life and still wore makeup even though she was 94 years old. She told me once that it made her feel complete and it made her feel good and she had the best skin ever.
So I used to not wear makeup very much much less everyday. Now, I have decided to listen to my mom (she was so smart sometimes!) and make up everyday, even if it's just tinted moisturizer and mascara......something to make me look put together and something to make me feel good about myself. So YES! everyday!

ginger9

I wear makeup to work everyday, Nothing bright or noticeably colorful but I wear a subtle neutral look. On the weekends I will play with my makeup, and I wear something even if I'm just going to the grocery store.

On occasion I have had to run out the door with literally 2 minutes to do my makeup, when this happens I will curl my lashes, put on some dollymix blush and grab a pinky-coral or rose l/g. With out these things I literally don't even want to make eye contact cause I feel naked.

PolyphonicLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrorWhorexD
no :3.

because it's summer break for me right now. i don't go out everyday.

even if i do, i don't always wear makeup. only on "special" days. but i always moisturize and use sunscreen and such skin care.

like :

mondays : when it sets a first impression for the week. 10 minutes. concealer if needed, foundation, lower smudged eyeliner, lip balm.

friday : for people to remember your look by. 15 minutes. concealer if needed, foundation, upper eyeliner, lip balm.

other weekdays : too lazy to put on makeup everyday, so sometimes i don't. but when i do : 5 minutes. powder, lip balm, and sometimes upper eyeliner, sometimes lower smudged eyeliner, but never the preceding two together.

saturday / sunday : ONLY if there's an outing or a date. 20 minutes. concealer, foundation, upper eyeliner, lower smudged eyeliner, dusted blush, lip gloss. (if i'm not going anywhere, i don't wear makeup.)

first day of ________ : school, work, camp, etc. first impression. 20 minutes. concealer, foundation, dusted blush, upper eyeliner, lower smudged eyeliner, lip balm.

picture day : gotta look good, right? :3. 20 minutes. concealer, foundation, lower smudged eyeliner, dusted blush, dusted contour, super dusted highlight, lip gloss.

last day of ________ : school, work, camp, etc. for people to remember your look by. 15 minutes. concealer, foundation, lip gloss. (for that laid back summer chick look, you know? xD.)

Haha, you sound just like me. I don't go back to school until August 18th, so I'm trying to enjoy the rest of my shitty summer while I can, haha.

Heiaken

I wear make up allmost every day, that is when ever I leave the house.
Must have products for me are foundation, concealer, loose powder, mascara and a lip product, usuallu a lip gloss or a lip palm. Things that I use allmost everyday are cake eyeliner, bronzer for contouring and eyeshadow.
Because I like to sleep late I don't have much time to do my face in the morning so when I leave the house I may have only my foundation and powder on and I do the rest in the buss.. In all it takes me prolly about 10-20 minutes to do my basic face.

MACForME

I do also. Every single day. My routine is the same, cleanser, primer *with an SPF*. Mineralized foundation, concealer if/where needed. Eyes are a paint of some sort, and no less that 3 shadows. i don't always use liner though. I do use a lash primer and mascara. It can take me upwards of 20 minutes. BUT.. i have done my face, added a paint and a swipe of an MSF (Northern Lights, So Ceylon etc) on my eyes and out the door. But i don'y do this when i'm super super late!

seonmi

I do wear makeup everyday because my skin is not that great. I don't have serious skin problem but it is not the flawless perfect skin we all dream of. Tinted moisturizer, blush, eye makeup, bronzer ... so full face make-up but I try not avoid the cakey or too bright/dark looks. I usually go for something slightly colorful, so definately not neutral (except on the days we have meetings and stuff)

It takes me about an hour to get ready and about half an hour for makeup only (I'm super slow
angry.gif
) So I race with the clock every morning trying to not miss the bus. Sometimes, I have to put on lipstick and buff my face a bit more, fix my eye brows at work
tong.gif

s0xjuicy

I wear makeup whenever I go out, which is just liner & mascara. It usually takes me about 5-10 minutes, or 15 minutes tops if my eyeliner is coming out wonky.