Do you wear make-up every day and if so....

aleksis210

I only wear makeup if I'm going somewhere...I usually just wear concealer,a little bit of moisturizer with spf (because my foundation doesn't have it), a little bit of liquid foundation and some blush(takes about 10 min. tops)...I really only do my eyes if I'm going somewhere 'special'(which takes about 30 min. tops) add in the hair and it takes A LOT longer lol

SpringDancer

I wear makeup whenever I'm going out. In the last year I'm doing nothing less than a full face makeup, which is probably a habit I should kick... In the mornings when I get ready to work I wear foundation, concealer, powder, blush, lipstick and lipgloss, and on my eyes: a base of some sorts, at least 3 eyeshadows and mascara. If time allows, I add bronzer and eyeliner.
I take 20 minutes at the least - usually longer because I tend to stop and think what would look right for my outfit, what kind of a combination I can try today...

noahlowryfan

i only wear makeup when i go out even when i go to the mailbox which is only a block away. when i'm at home, i don't wear anything at all. i don't think its necessary to wear makeup when you're at your own house.

Lucenah

Well, if it's just an everyday basic thing, it takes me about half an hour :-/ I spend a lot of time on my eyes particularly,and I lovee coloured eyeshadow, but I find that takes a lot of thinking and planning to look right.

And yeah. On a normal day I ALWAYS wash my face and moisturize, then use teeny bit of blush and a teeny bit of powder to even out my skin tone. For my eyes, I use primer, eyeliner, mascara, and some eyeshadow. What my shadow looks like always depends on my mood, lol - somedays I only have one colour, sometimes I have three or more :-/

For my lips some lip balm and a bit of gloss.... I don't even do my lips at home, I do it on the bus or in the car or something, lol [= I'm not picky about them. They're full and pigmented enough as they are, all they REALLY need is some moisturizing, really.

If it's a special occasion, I put more effort into it, lol (obviously). I would add some concealer. It could take up to an hour...
If I'm just going out to the corner store or the car wash or whatever, my minimum makeup is liner and MAYBE some gloss. I feel really weird if I don't wear at least a little bit of black eyeliner on my top lashes, since my glasses make my eyes look very small and putting on that little bit of liner offsets it [=
tong.gif

spoiledkiwi

I wear makeup every day. If I'm at home and only my parents will see me I'll put a little concealer over my blemishes, because if my mom sees a single pimple she'll start commenting on how bad my skin is. When I go out I wear concealer, foundation, mascara, and lip gloss. If I'm going out at night I'll throw on some eyeliner and blush. It takes me between 30-40 minutes depending on how much I have to conceal that day. Sometimes if I'm by myself at home and I feel blah, I'll throw on a little concealer and foundation to make myself feel better. I'm so used to seeing myself with makeup that when I'm not wearing any I feel ugly.

yodagirl

I don't wear mu everyday (day's off, in a hurry, don't care who sees me days lol)...Most of the time its eye and face primer, concealer, powder, blush, mascara, lippie, one or two eye colors, and line the top lash line...I can usually have that done in about 15-20 mins....Now if I'm going out and do all kinds of wild or dramatic mu, then it takes me 30-40 mins...depending on how many times I screw up lol
tong.gif

MAC*alicious

I wear makeup every day but I don't use my makeup Sundays when we don't go out of the house.
For every day work I need 10-20 minutes, I always use a little bit liquid foundation, powder, blush, mascara and liner, when I have a little bit more time I use eyeshadows. Lip gloss are always in my handbag.
I have good skin but she's oily and I need my powder... and my lashes are long but so blond you don't see them good, black mascara is always my must have!
And for birthdays, partys or to go out private I need 30-60 minutes, I always look what color my clothes have and experimented then with makeup in those colors and so on...
winks.gif
that took a lot of time but I love it
clap.gif

EllieFerris

I wear full make-up every day, except for false lashes, unless I'm not leaving the house. It takes me about an hour. I feel I don't have a choice because I'm overweight. I hope that if people see my face, they won't notice the rest...

And, I do it by weather...
  • 90 and up degrees, eyes and lips are done, See Thru cheek jelly, but no foundation or powder
  • 80 - 89 degrees - eyes and lips are done, blush/contour, Face and Body with a touch here and there of pressed Studio Fix powder
  • 70 to 79 degrees - eyes and lips are done, blush/contour, concealer and Studio Fix pressed powder
  • below 70 degrees - the whole works with Select SPF 15 foundation and Select Sheer loose powder
  • Now, if I'm going out, I'll add false lashes and use Full Coverage foundation with Select Sheer loose powder
And of course I have different shades of foundation/powder for different seasons. I don't even want to think how much money I've spent! LOL

QueenEmB

Not every day - sundays i'm usually just in the house so I'll give my face a breather.

I always wear make-up for work (mineral foundation, blush/contour, shadow, liner, mascara, lipstick or gloss) and it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to apply. I like to look "put together" at work since I work in an office and everyone is pretty well paid and well dressed.

At weekends in the daytime if I'm out and about I would usually wear less make-up - maybe a "my face, but better" look.

I enjoy putting on make-up and practicing my techniques.

sonnebutti

Yes I wear it every day.. I just look VERY tired without concealer and mascara, these are my basics, but everyday I use concealer, foundation, blush, powder, highlighter, some neutral eyeshadow and sometimes eyeliner, curl eyelashes, mascara, and fill in my brows. oh and of course lipbalm :p

OfficerJenny

I wear eye makeup every day except on weekends when I stay home. I wear foundation only when I need to look extra good.

Blush and lipstick when I'm in the mood.

glam8babe

i only wear makeup if im going somewhere, i think it's important i let my skin breath once in a while.
And when i do wear makeup.. it usually takes from 20 mins - 1 hour depending on how dramatic/natural i want it and where im going!

Nadeshda

If I'm just staying at home, I don't put anything on.
But if I'm going somewhere, I generally put concealer on my (really) dark circles and mascara, but sometimes I wake up to late for classes and just don't have time :S If I have 20 minutes to spare, I'll do concealer, eyes, and lipgloss/lipstick, or concealer, mascara, foundation, blush and lips. To do eyes, face and lips, I need more than just 20 minutes.

Aingail

I always wear make-up if I have to work or have to go outside. I wear some more make-up if I have a party or going out with some friends. When I'm at home the whole day, I don't wear any make-up.

florabundance

When i'm home, i wear no make up.
On holiday if i'm out during the day times, usually some l/g will suffice but it depends.
When I go out at home though - be it shopping, to watch a movie, to a bar - i'll wear more or less a full face.

elektra513

I wear some kind of makeup everyday. If I don't intend to go anywhere, I'll still do a light layer of mineral foundation, blush, lip balm, curl lashes/mascara just in case I change my mind....(5 min)

For work if I have time I do a full face (liquid or powder foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, liner, mascara, bronzer/highlighter, blush, lip liner, lipgloss or lipstick), I'll do that. (40 min)

If I'm in a rush, work makeup is just powder foundation, concealer, cream e/s, blush, mascara, and lipgloss in the car. (5-15 min)

I'm trying not to look at my hyperpigmentation as much as possible while it's fading...so makeup is essential, not to mention fun
thmbup.gif

ClaireAvril

Well I am glad to see that there are people that take just as long as I do to do their face.
Seriously guys I don't have any friends that do what I do with the makeup thing... and when we go out the always ask why i'm late and why it takes me so long to do my make up.. and I just say shut up I am taking my time.

Anyway.. it takes me about 45 minutes to an hour to do my makeup properly.. without rushing.
My routine is moisturize - prime - conceal - foundation - prime eyes - blush - eye shadow - liners - mascara - lips...

Most of the time I am running late for the train to work and I end up throwing on a clear gloss until I get to work then I finish the mascara and lipstick.

BloodMittens

I wear my makeup everyday :O But only if I go out of the house, if it's a day where I'm lounging around, I just stay in my PJ's and wash my face doing my skincare steps.

But when I'm going out, it takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to do my makeup depending on what I put on. And it goes like this:

Skincare (moisturizing, eye cream, etc)
Eye Primer (I use UDPP and Too Faced Second Base for my eye bases)
Eye Makeup (Eyeshadow, pigments, etc)
Eyeliner
Mascara
Face Primer - Smashbox Photofinish
Liquid Facemakeup (MAC Satinfinish)
Concealer
Power Facemakeup (MAC MSF in Light)
Eyebrows
Blush
Eyeglitter/any extras I put on
Lipstick/lipgloss/whatever I put on

:O Yeah I do a lot. I'm a tard, but I've been doing it for years so yeah XD