Ever feel like a hot mess?

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
Why? Where are you putting the bills?

Truth be told?

I'm quite the attention grabber, whether I mean to be or not. If I'm hanging with a table of guys, I'll have just as muchof their attention (for free) as the tits and ass do (for money). *shrug*

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Truth be told?

I'm quite the attention grabber, whether I mean to be or not. If I'm hanging with a table of guys, I'll have just as muchof their attention (for free) as the tits and ass do (for money). *shrug*

I understand, I get the same kind of attention. And I love it!

Shimmer

Oh I'm not complaining.
smiles.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Oh I'm not complaining.
smiles.gif

I didn't think you were, you don't strike me as a complainer

rbella

Ok, I might be a tad bit of a bad influence on sweet Hilly. I leave her drunk, pilled up and talkin nasty. Whoops! Sorry girl, hope you don't hate my ass with the hangover you will have this morning. Totally can't wait till your hubby goes to Russia. PARTAY!!!

Hilly

Hahaha!! I know on pills and drunk. It was hilarious. My elbow hurts. I must have injured myself!

Hilly

My rant is that I procrastinated all week and have a ton of homework i need to do for school tomorrow. sittin here on specktra is not going to get it done!

ImMACnificent

My current hot mess moment:

Getting drunk last night at home with the boyfriend, almost falling outside during a cigarette break, calling my mom at midnight to say "Im really drunk, I love you", drunk IMing 2 friends and then sending a text msg to another saying "Im so durnk shiv now"

...Damn T9Word.

NutMeg

^ If it makes you feel better, on New Years I threw up in a chip bag. Mid-sex. Not my best moment.

Do I win?

abbey_08

i had shingles a couple of years ago and on STRONG medication but decided to go clubbing anyway...and drink...ended up puking in my friends skirt....aah that was the most disgraceful embarrassing thing EVER!

Hilly

Here is a gross one.
In Chicago there are these yucky diners called the Golden Nugget. Well I was crunk and ate my food SO FAST that i didnt even chew it. Then I barfed it all back on my plate and it looked the same.
As I was leaving said eatery- I knocked over the newspaper box lol.