France Exclusive "MAC LA" Collection

roxybc

I wonder if the pigments will be pre-releases of the new batch of pigments that is supposed to be released to the rest of North America in the summer..........

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
I wonder if the pigments will be pre-releases of the new batch of pigments that is supposed to be released to the rest of North America in the summer..........

or re-releases of something we've already see, such as pro items. i'm amazed we haven't heard much more about this..damn, if this is limited to france, this is going to cause mayhem on these boards as far as CPs go. i wish we had more information, because if we've already gotten these, or are going to get them, then i really won't care too much..

ladybugz07

The girl who made the post on LJ said she could only remember the name of 1 of the new pigments -> it was Rose Gold (Pro metallic)... So, these might not be *new* pigments. If they are actually new pigments, I am going to have to beg, plead, or whatever I have to do to get them!!!
greengrin.gif

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
The girl who made the post on LJ said she could only remember the name of 1 of the new pigments -> it was Rose Gold (Pro metallic)... So, these might not be *new* pigments. If they are actually new pigments, I am going to have to beg, plead, or whatever I have to do to get them!!!
greengrin.gif

Hmm, then it might just be a repromote collection only in France... GOD I hope so!

poppy z

I will keep you inform girls, don't worry!
I will call the pro shop in Paris tomorrow and will ask the date, the type of products...
You will have all the informations (if the mac shop has it).

bye from France

JesusShaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Ooh if this is true maybe I need a day trip to France
smiles.gif

I said the very same thing on LJ to the OP there! lol!

I've been wanting togo back there... Paris is such a nice place to stroll about!

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
I will keep you inform girls, don't worry!
I will call the pro shop in Paris tomorrow and will ask the date, the type of products...
You will have all the informations (if the mac shop has it).

bye from France

Yay! You are such a dear *muackz*

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusShaves
I said the very same thing on LJ to the OP there! lol!

I've been wanting togo back there... Paris is such a nice place to stroll about!

Ive never been before so maybe I could kill two birds with oen stone
smiles.gif

peaudane

This collection is called L.A. and will not be available at the Pro store. It is a Galeries Lafayette exclusive, coming out on April 3rd. They said it will be a bronzey theme.

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaudane
This collection is called L.A. and will not be available at the Pro store. It is a Galeries Lafayette exclusive, coming out on April 3rd. They said it will be a bronzey theme.

do you know if it's repromotes of old products or soem new LE stuff??

peaudane

I have no idea. She wouldn't give me specific shade names. She said they don't want to reveal too much about the collection.

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaudane

Are you french peaudane? (by your name I think...)

I live in Paris, so I call the pro shop but I had to call again tomorrow in order to speak with a manager who can tell me which kind of product will be in the new collection.
Nobody told me it was a Galeries Lafayettes exclusive.But it is true the collection's name is: LA.
I call the mac stand of galeries lafayettes and they said there will be a podium at the center of the main store. And the collection will be luminous with matte e/s and pigments. I will have more info tomorrow... I keep you inform.
wavey.gif

peaudane

Bonjour!
Yes, I'm french.
I'm curious to know what the manager will tell you. The person I spoke to at the Pro store knew nothing about this collection and said that if the Galeries Lafayette people said it was exclusive to them then they (the Pro Store) won't be getting it.

poppy z

Me too!!! Je suis heureuse de rencontrer une mac addict de mon pays et de ma ville (quoique j'habite Nanterre).
Peut-être à bientôt pour la collection aux Galeries Lafayettes. Je serai sur le podium pour tester les nouveaux produits(on m'a dit qu'il faudrait prendre rdv).

Sorry for the french language girls!!!!

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
Are you french peaudane? (by your name I think...)

I live in Paris, so I call the pro shop but I had to call again tomorrow in order to speak with a manager who can tell me which kind of product will be in the new collection.
Nobody told me it was a Galeries Lafayettes exclusive.But it is true the collection's name is: LA.
I call the mac stand of galeries lafayettes and they said there will be a podium at the center of the main store. And the collection will be luminous with matte e/s and pigments. I will have more info tomorrow... I keep you inform.
wavey.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I can't wait to hear the news!!

rainbow

its so unfair!!! why only in france?? how much is the pigment price @ over there? a CP is a MUST if the shades are lovely...
weeping.gif