France Exclusive "MAC LA" Collection

poppy z

So it's confirmed: the LA collection will be an exclusivity for the Galeries Lafayettes.
It's starts 3 april!!!

That's all I know

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow
its so unfair!!! why only in france?? how much is the pigment price @ over there? a CP is a MUST if the shades are lovely...
weeping.gif

As far as we frenchies are concerned, it's about time! How do you think we feel about all the US and Asia exclusives? I guess maybe they thought it was a good idea to do something specific for the french market. Also I'm thinking since Printemps launched Deneuve before everybody else, Galeries Lafayette, Printemps' direct competitor, probably wanted their own special event.

cloverette

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaudane
As far as we frenchies are concerned, it's about time! How do you think we feel about all the US and Asia exclusives? I guess maybe they thought it was a good idea to do something specific for the french market. Also I'm thinking since Printemps launched Deneuve before everybody else, Galeries Lafayette, Printemps' direct competitor, probably wanted their own special event.

yes, but how do you think the rest of europe feels? we get nothing
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

artemisa

I agree it's fair to have a France exclusive, since all US & Asia get exclusives. But I will have to check if they can deliver to Spain!!!!

I really wish I don't like the collection since I hate to buy items for over retail on Ebay...

LineausBH58

wow everyone is so excited!!!! i'm new but excited too... whats a CP? and good luck to your french ladies and guys... i hope you can get to that store early srp 3rd and post pics as soon as you can... lol

Liz

maybe it's like the pigment bar thing like nordstroms had awhile ago and doing repromotes...?

bellaetoile

i am still totally not convinced that this is an exclusive collection, and is more likely repromotes of past colors, such as the pro ones. if you do in fact get new colors, thats cool, and you guys can laugh in my non CP-ed face, but i'm sticking to the fact that i think they're colors we know of.

cloverette

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
i am still totally not convinced that this is an exclusive collection, and is more likely repromotes of past colors, such as the pro ones. if you do in fact get new colors, thats cool, and you guys can laugh in my non CP-ed face, but i'm sticking to the fact that i think they're colors we know of.

i hope you're right!

poppy z

I will tell you. I will go at Galeries Lafayettes 5th april. But I hope there will be some new products! A podium in the center of the main store of the galeries lafayettes: it will be great!!! If I can, I will take some pictures for you girls! Bye

midnightlouise

Well I'm glad for all of our lovely French ladies but sad for me
ssad.gif
You guys have to let us know all the details as soon as you get anymore & thanks for keeping us all informed!! I love bronzey stuff so it sounds really great!
smiles.gif

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisa
I'm really considering a trip to Paris!!! It's close to my city...

Imagine you come here and the collection is all repromotes.

artemisa

Ha ha ha!!! I could always buy NARS over there, since we don't have it in Spain... There's always a reason to spend!

bebs

oh god.. thats not fair... I'm hoping its just some of the ones that we have coming out here.. or just a launch earlier of whats coming out here

Joke

I do hope there will be new ones and if that's the case, Paris here I come!
Please keep us up to date
smiles.gif

TIA!

poppy z

Hey girls!

I have some news about the L.A collection.
For girls who will travel to Paris and to the Galeries Lafayettes:

A professional MA from Los Angeles, Gregory Arlt, will be there to makeup but you need an appointement. For some informations about him: http://www.makeupmania.com/greenroom...lt_gallery.cfm

He will organize a seminary, called "Hollywood Star", of one and a half hour, on 2 days (thursday 6th april and friday 7th april, you choose your day). 50 places are available (25 are taken yet!).
I'll be there on friday and saturday 8th, I will test the LA collection with Gregory Arlt.
I'm excited.
Bye and see you soon in Paris