France Exclusive "MAC LA" Collection

Alliestella

I'm almost sure the pigments are "copper sparkles", "rose gold", "silver fog" and "blue brown".
The lipgloss : lustrewhite, pop mode, instant gold, oh baby (i'm not sure for oh baby)...

MarieJ

463895.jpeg

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Omg Did You Read The Last Coloumn?????

To pick up on the trends for matte skin and a barely traceable pop of strong blush, do as Peter Phillips did at Veronique le Roy and pad new Mineralize Skin Finish in Light over the cheeks before applying Sheertone Blush in Rioja - it allows the colour to feather right in for the softest effect.

Does this mean that the new MSFs are coming out soon? But Light seems to be a weird name for a MSF...the others have much more elaborate names.

looooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
Does this mean that the new MSFs are coming out soon? But Light seems to be a weird name for a MSF...the others have much more elaborate names.

I thought that was a bit weird too. im going to be so sad if there is no way i can get the new collection, if it is infact new

poppy z

So nobody goes to the Galeries Lafayettes to see the collection? Where are the French or Paris girls??? Wake up!!! Specktra is waiting for you!!!
I'm not in Paris at the moment... Promise girls, you will have pics at the end of the week!
Bizzzzs

MarieJ

In fact I didn't make pics, but I'm not really fond of the products. Most of them (all of them ?) are not new products, the lipsticks are really dark, I don't like the pigments...

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliestella
I'm almost sure the pigments are "copper sparkles", "rose gold", "silver fog" and "blue brown".
The lipgloss : lustrewhite, pop mode, instant gold, oh baby (i'm not sure for oh baby)...

I think you're right. There were some lipsticks too. Everything looked very cold and metallic, not my thing at all. The Mac podium had a glass cube with men posing inside wearing only silver latex shorts. It was all very distasteful and terribly crowded and I got out as quickly as I could.

FlaLadyB

FRANCE exclusive collection

at the Gallery Lafayette --- anyone go??? any of you get special purchases and POSTCARDS of the event????? You all know I'm a nut when it comes to postcards..

What'd ya get????

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusShaves
POOP.. i was going to go to paris.. but with the news of the riots in the papers ma mare would not let me
ssad.gif

new msfs... buggery!

There are no riots in Paris. I don't think this was interpreted correct in the US (if that's where you are).

JesusShaves

hmm, im in the UK.. i know the rioting happened long time ago, then when i was about to plan the trip out there, something in the news popped up showing a woman getting mugged and beaten down by a group of youths and lots of people just rioting, saying it was still going on. I thought it odd, since the french gals in my class said it was ok now.

Akashka

It's my post ! I posted into livejournal about the LA collection, for some reasons i never signed on spektra and look what I see ... a poost from me ! I have pics of the event as well, ...

MAC1.jpg

MAC2.jpg

MAC3.jpg

About the products they were all from the permanent line, just gathered together especially for the Gallerie Layaette's needs.
smiles.gif
I emailed the whole list to a Spektra admin in detail but i no longer have it in mind anymore now...