Have you ever wanted to kidnap someone, redo their make-up then return them?!

abbey_08

i was on the train yesterday and this girl (im not joking) had filled her brows in with what could only be black eyeliner...and she had drawn them really thickly and too close together and way to long. she had blonde hair and a pale complexion which made it worse...i just wanted to kidnapp her and give her a brow pencil and fill them in properly!

does anyone else think this when they see 'beauty crimes'?! i also feel the same when i see people with a harsh bright pink stripe on each cheek for blusher...just want to get a brush and blend it out lol!

User49

Totally. I always want to say something, but you just can't! Working in make up on customers trains your patience with people who are less educated in the make up department :0P

NutMeg

I went to school and was casual acquaintances with a girl like that. Orange foundation (and not a little bit, the worst I've ever seen) on light brown skin, line ended at her jawline. Well evidently one of her closer friends told her about that, so the line moved partway down her neck for about the last two years of our mutual school career. I can't tell you how twitchy it made me, for a good 8 years. I knew it would be incredibly rude to say something because we weren't that close, but god it killed me.

iadoremac

Where I come from a lot of woment fill their brows with ........... wait for it........... red lip liner. I dont know where that came from and it annoys me

MrsRjizzle

This made me laugh so hard just reading the title! my answer all the damn time!!! I think I drive everyone I know crazy cause I am always telling friends how they could improve their look! There is this cute lil girl that works at the cafe below my office and she trys really hard. I just want to take her and start over! Show her the right and not the wrong! More so for her education than to be mean. But I have definitly seen people in passing that i wished I could help out!

Willa

Yes, I'd do that!!!

It happens too many times IMO

Last time was at the mall, we were at a store (Target style), and this lady, with her daugther about my age, was next to me. She had extra yellow bleached hair, shaved e/b and she had a wonderfull blue line drawnd instead. Let's not talk about her e/s... it was bright fushia!!!!

The daugther looked the same!

That's sad
lol.gif

abbey_08

oh dear....seems the black eyeliner brows were tame compared to some!!!

i wanted to ave the title as "have you ever wanted to kidnapp someone, redo their make up and return them back into the wild" but it wouldnt fit lol!

orange face with a white neck amazes me...how can you not see the difference!?!?!

my friend once put three stripes of different very dark eyeshadow on...one on her lid, one in the crease then one on her brown bone...then asked me how it looked...i just said "its nice but..." and passed her my blending brush lol

MAC_Diva

I totally agree: every singleday!!! this sounds hypocritical, because I've done it before, but this girl in my class always comes in with 3 stripes of color on her lids, or justs uses the colors from a HIP duo and doesn't blend it! ugh.

n_c

Yes I want to do this to my lil sis every time i see her, girl dont know what blending is :/

abbey_08

lol to be fair...when i think about how iv left the house b4...i wish looking back someone had kidnapped me and give me some tips! Lol

arielle123

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
lol to be fair...when i think about how iv left the house b4...i wish looking back someone had kidnapped me and give me some tips! Lol

iagree.gif

I wish somebody would kidnap me and give me a makeover!

mac_pigment.gif

Mabelle

i have a friend that ive considered nominating for what not to wear.

shes a sweet/smart girl, but shit. she has NO style. i cant even describe it.

Zoffe

Haha, the title made me laugh
greengrin.gif

And yes! I know that feeling!
winks.gif
Especially when I see someone with super weird eyebrows, clumpy mascara, wonky eyeliner or dark lipliner + light gloss... I just wanna take some makeup remover and wash their face :p
But then again... They can do whatever they want as long as it makes them feel good!
smiles.gif
I do what I want - even if some people tell me it's too bright/dark/whatever
winks.gif

Zoffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Yes, I'd do that!!!

It happens too many times IMO

Last time was at the mall, we were at a store (Target style), and this lady, with her daugther about my age, was next to me. She had extra yellow bleached hair, shaved e/b and she had a wonderfull blue line drawnd instead. Let's not talk about her e/s... it was bright fushia!!!!

The daugther looked the same!

That's sad
lol.gif

At least that's creative
greengrin.gif

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
But then again... They can do whatever they want as long as it makes them feel good!
smiles.gif
I do what I want - even if some people tell me it's too bright/dark/whatever
winks.gif

And that's why I never say anything... Even if it kills me.

stacylynne

grrrrr I can't stand when ppl fill in their eyebrows that looks like they took a sharpie; Mortica Adams. I also can't stand when ppl take a dark brown lipliner & fill in their lips w/ concealer.

I just want to take those ppl home w/ me & teach them.

malteze_bubbleg

my husband told me earlier this week " you need to come to my school and help some of these girls with their makeup! They be looking orange, it just dont look right!"

stronqerx

all the time ! but look i don't do the best make up ever, BUTTTT, i mean i don't do crazy weird makeup crimes either. I dont really judge peoples make up, normally i see just average stuff, that looks normal and wearable...but yess sadly every now and then i see some stuff that is just beyond imaginable, i just think to myself....'what......wh....why?' and wanna help them !! lol

kittykit

I saw a lady around late 30s at the supermarket today, she was wearing a metallic silver trench coat - yes, you read it right! *lol* She's really orange on her face (self tanning I bet) and her makeup was....
lmao.gif
bright pink lipstick and metallic silver e/s.

Latest posts