Hello Kitty

iadoremac

i just ordered most popular,she loves candy and sweet strawberry. the rest of my ££££ is going to grand duos. I'm done!

ritchieramone

Oh well, I've ordered and all I'm getting is Big Bow for myself and a key clip for my sister. I've also ordered Chignon in case BBR disappears when HK goes online properly. It's been a bit of a non-event for me!

NatalieMT

Apparently the reason why Cute-Ster says 'sold out' is because it's not come into stock yet. I rang customer services and they advised me to place my order of other items now and wait until March 4th, the proper launch date online for the extra lipstick.

NatalieMT

That's typical! Placing another order for the lipstick now, customer services gave me a complimentary shipping code for the inconvinience anyways so no harm done yay!
greengrin.gif

tigerli17

Hmm god i'm torn over that vanity!! I'm sure it didn't say online exclusive on the website...Ah what do I do! My HK haul already amounts to like £180...

NatalieMT

The vanity is beautiful but I asked myself the questions did I really need it and how much would I use it. The answer to the first question was no and the second was not very much. So I decided not to get it. I think I'd rather have £44 of products than a vanity, as pretty as it is. I'd rather save the money to spend on the next upcoming collection. Plus if your haul is £180 already...

But I guess the decision is yours, maybe think about it a little longer and then just make a choice and go with it.

tigerli17

Hmm your words are wise...

Might go to plan B (make sad eyes at the boyfriend). If plan B fails me i'll just leave it methinks. It's pretty but I really can't afford it and I suppose it's no heartbreak in the long run. Gotta keep saving for California in 10 weeks time! Should put that £40 to my spending money.

wizzer3245

I decided against the vanity aswell!
I just thought i want it for wanting sake and i'll hardly ever use it
£44 knocked off my initial list, i took off fashion mews and fast friends aswell purely because i didn't think it would suit me.
damn cutester now appearing!

I think i might order the purse mirror hmmmm
th_dunno.gif

tigerli17

Same, i'm tempted with Fashion Mews but I think its only because everyone else is raving about it. I think it'd probably make me look dead...I'm just gonna stick to Big Bow and Strayin' from the lippies.

Think i might just get the keyring from the accessories...

wizzer3245

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerli17
Same, i'm tempted with Fashion Mews but I think its only because everyone else is raving about it. I think it'd probably make me look dead...I'm just gonna stick to Big Bow and Strayin' from the lippies.

Think i might just get the keyring from the accessories...

Yeah i agree, i think it's been hyped up far too much!
I got those two lippies aswell so
th_DANCE.gif

Niquas Brain

I was tempted by most of the lippie and lipglass colours, but just got Cute-Ster, Mimmy and the Lip Conditioner Pink Fish. I also got the small make-up bag and the vanity.

SARAHheartsMAC

Just ordered Pink fish TLC, Mimmy, Fun&Games and the keyring. Wanted quite a few more bits but need to try and stop spending on makeup! It's impossible bt I really need to cut down. I seem to spend £30 to £70 a month on makeup which is ridiculous no wonder I have no money at the end of every month
ssad.gif

Redz24

I've just placed my order and I got everything I wanted.

This is my first pre-order of a collection, so will it get shipped next week on its actuall release date?

ritchieramone

I'm assuming the collection is ready for dispatch, but someone please correct me if this sounds like rubbish! I would hope that it would have been made clear at the time of ordering if stuff wouldn't be sent out until next week.

It just occurred to me that I had forgotten all about Kitty Kouture - will this be appearing online? Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I just can't remember.
ssad.gif

NatalieMT

From what I understand the items will be shipped immediately, it's not so much a VIP pre-order more of an early access. It'd be pretty pointless in my opinion if they waited until the release date to ship.

If you notice during checkout there were also all the options for 'next day delivery' etc. People would be narked if they paid for that and then didn't receive the goods.

so how has this online preview actually worked? Has anyone received an email today about it?

I didn't receive an email inviting me to the preview even though I put my email address down.

I'm just about to order my haul!