Hello Kitty

Snowy_z

Ok so i went to get my HK stuffies today.......I got:

Both TLC's an an extra pink fish to keep in my car!
Both beauty powders
Tippy BPB
Fast friends l/g
Nice kitty l/g
Nice to be nice l/g
most popular l/s
Fashion mews l/s
Big bow l/s
Pink and grey nail laquers
Small bag
Medium bag
Vanity case
Brush holder

I think I'm going back to ge the lashes!

shmooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Lavender Whip is part of the Creme Team collection but wherever it's from, it now seems to have vanished, right enough!

That's odd as I would have expected it to to appear either as 'Sold Out' or 'Out of Stock' (if it actually is either) rather than just disappear. Perhaps it will reappear?
th_dunno.gif

I know it was showing up as limited edition in the states, but i'm pretty sure it never did on the UK site... Did a search for it and everything. Came up with nothing! It had better re-appear. I wants it!!

LMD84

just been told by mac online that hkk will not go up online and that only harrods will get it in about 2 weeks
ssad.gif

shmooby

ahhhh thats a bit sucky... still, at least i wont be tempted to buy anything if it isnt online! My wallet has taken a bit of a beating over the last few months
tong.gif

anti_starlet8

wow. that sucks. sold out already on most of the lipsticks and lgs. only collection i've really been looking forward to since fafi. nice.

shmooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_starlet8
wow. that sucks. sold out already on most of the lipsticks and lgs. only collection i've really been looking forward to since fafi. nice.

ssad.gif
did you manage to get any?

trollydolly

I placed my order last night and got everything I wanted with next day delivery so i'll get it tomorrow.
I just got an email from mac saying:

Dear Mr Carmichael

Thank you for your recent order with MAC Cosmetics Online.
Due to the extremely popular demand of our new Hello Kitty range the LIPGLASS 4.8G – MIMMY was out of stock by the time your order reached our warehouse.
I have therefore arranged for a refund of £10.28 to your card.
We have been able to locate further stocks of some Hello Kitty items and therefore you may wish to view the range at www.maccosmetics.co.uk to see if there are any products that you would like to purchase.

First of all I am not Mr Carmichael and that is no where near my surname, and they used my order number on the email....

The I got another email saying:

Info Mac would like to recall the message, "Your MAC Cosmetics Online Order 1783026".

and then I got the first email sent to me again but with my surname.

So the big mystery is will I recieve my mimmy lipglass tomorrow with my order or not?!
I've spent well over £1000 with mac (at least!) over the past year and a half and this is they way mac repays me??!
Mimmy is infact still in stock on the website so I don't really understand why I apparently won't be recieving it. :-(

Winnie

I got my stuff today!
Cutester l/s
Big Bow l/s
Pink Fish TLC (x2, one for my little sis)
Tippy Blush

I was quite restrained! I was also told that they'll get a new delivery in store next Wednesday so theres not too much fear of them selling out completely.

The smallest HK make up bag is a complete rip off though, I couldn't believe the size, Can't imagine anyone fitting any more than a few lipsticks and glosses in that one.

I thought I would share a photo of a Hello Kitty Mirror which is almost exactly the same as the MAC one...it's actually a tiny bit bigger...
IMGP9104.jpg

IMGP9103.jpg

But was actually about £3 from Hong Kong rather than almost £16 for the MAC one. Crazy I know.

Miss Virtue

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmooby
ahhhh i want lavender whip!!! I can't find it on the website now though, so I guess it was limited edition?

Me too, I was under the impression that only the l/g were LE here
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Lavender Whip is part of the Creme Team collection but wherever it's from, it now seems to have vanished, right enough!

That's odd as I would have expected it to to appear either as 'Sold Out' or 'Out of Stock' (if it actually is either) rather than just disappear. Perhaps it will reappear?
th_dunno.gif

I thought that odd to! And I sure do hope it does reappear!
ssad.gif

Did anyone who has a Pro card get a discount on their HK purchases?
th_confused_new.gif

FK79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Virtue
Me too, I was under the impression that only the l/g were LE here
th_dunno.gif

I thought that odd to! And I sure do hope it does reappear!
ssad.gif

Did anyone who has a Pro card get a discount on their HK purchases?
th_confused_new.gif

Yip I got discount on HK.

shmooby

ahhhh what a nightmare! got my box today and out of the 11 items i ordered i recieved 4
ssad.gif

got an email saying the rest hadnt been sent because it was out of stock, even though i ordered it as it went online
angry.gif

just had to order a load more stuff for my sister cos NONE of the stuff she wanted turned up so now my account is penniless... HURRY UP AND REFUND ME MAC!!

shmooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
I really want a pink fish but it's sold out
CRYYYYYY!!

maybe you could paint a gold one?
choochoo.gif

ok so not funny...

Indian Barbie

Wow this is really really terrible service! Why did mac spend so much money on viral and promotions when they don't have enough stock to meet demand? They have had this experience from Barbie loves Mac, you'd think they'd be better prepared.

LMD84

it is pretty sucky!! i mean pink fish was back online yesterday evening for like 30 mins to an hour and it sold out again! seriously they need to be getting more stock in! or at least have a service where on the website if it is sold out you can still buy it and be put in a waiting list for it.

anti_starlet8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmooby
ssad.gif
did you manage to get any?

I managed to grab Cute-ster and Mimmy but I wanted Strayin' and Big Bow. I'm considering dragging my(hungover)self to a MAC store in London today but I don't want to get there and have them all sold out too
ssad.gif

shmooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_starlet8
I managed to grab Cute-ster and Mimmy but I wanted Strayin' and Big Bow. I'm considering dragging my(hungover)self to a MAC store in London today but I don't want to get there and have them all sold out too
ssad.gif

ahhhh sucky
ssad.gif
gotta trek to Bristol on monday to check if theres anything left there. my sister wanted big bow, tippy, pink fish and on the prowl nail polish, but even though i ordered it about an hour after it went online i didnt manage to get any of it! managed to get some more stuff when the re-stocked, but nothing she REALLY wanted, and i'm still not convinced that's going to turn up!

browneyedbaby

I went to Selfridges (London) today and they seemed to have most things... in fact I was the only one looking at the displays... weird!!

Latest posts