Hello Kitty

Winnie

Yeah I went into Selfridges in Birmingham and they were all still fully stocked and again, not that many people looking! So chances are if you get yourself to a store you may be in luck.

vocaltest

the pro store on friday had everything in stock minus the bracelet and... something else. i was eavesdropping haha.

Girl about town

Trolley dolly!!!!! how were the YSL rouge volupt lippies in nude beige and lingerie pink i want them with a passion!!!!!

i managed to get pink fish and big bow the other night online still waitin on delivery though!! fingers crossed!!!

abbey_08

i think mac are totally stupid...hardly anything ever sells out online at mac...the 1 collection they know is in HUGE demand what do they do?! have a big advertising campaign but not enuff stock for the customers. hello mac do u not want profit?! i know the idea is for it to be 'limited edition' but seriously they shud give ppl a chanch 2 buy it & its even worse wen they let ppl add it to their baskets, charge them & then email saying its out of stock.

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Trolley dolly!!!!! how were the YSL rouge volupt lippies in nude beige and lingerie pink i want them with a passion!!!!!

i managed to get pink fish and big bow the other night online still waitin on delivery though!! fingers crossed!!!

They are amazing! the best money i've spent in a long time! I didn't realise YSL were so amazing for nude lippys. I'll try and post some swatches in the next couple of days.

I never recieved my mimmy l/g with my order so I phoned up and complained and they really didn't give a s**t! The lady I spoke to said that all they could do was offer me a free shipping code so I could order it again. I said to her that I was worried it would happen again and she said they couldnt guarantee that I would recieve it. She said that they haven't been able to update the website as quickly as it was all selling out.

Girl about town

Thanks love!!!! i ended up ordering the 2 ysl lippies they look so gorgeous, got the peach passion one too cos boots is giving 1000 advantage points when you buy 3, ooooft!!! need to sort out my makeup addiction!!!

i'll be raging if any of my HK stuff is missing!!! though if there is stuff missing i'll just go buy more YSL rouge volupte, fetish pink looks amazing too!!!

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
the pro store on friday had everything in stock minus the bracelet and... something else. i was eavesdropping haha.

Ooh, what's the 'something else'??? Pray, tell...!

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Thanks love!!!! i ended up ordering the 2 ysl lippies they look so gorgeous, got the peach passion one too cos boots is giving 1000 advantage points when you buy 3, ooooft!!! need to sort out my makeup addiction!!!

I've been wanting some YSL lippies for a while now because of Lorraine on Youtube, thanks both of you
greengrin.gif
Boots website here I come.

anti_starlet8

Sounds like bad planning and really bad customer service from MAC, how rubbish! They should have really re-allocated some of the stock going to each retail store to the online stock, considering how much promotion they have done and the fact that there's only really MAC stores in the major cities... My sister, who's at university in Hull, waits until she comes back down to London before going to MAC!
Seriously, I expected more. But this is true MAC style, once again, treating its loyal customers like s**t as usual.

I managed to convince my sister to pick me up some bits when she visited the Pro store on Saturday, so now I have Strayin', Most Popular, She Loves Candy and Sweet Strawberry - yay. Hope the other stuff I ordered online is gonna be delivered now...

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I've been wanting some YSL lippies for a while now because of Lorraine on Youtube, thanks both of you
greengrin.gif
Boots website here I come.

The lipsticks are twice the price of mac ones but are sooooo gorgeous!! i figured with the boots offer of 1000 extra advantage points its like saving a tenner!!!!! lol

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Ooh, what's the 'something else'??? Pray, tell...!

I really can't remember
ssad.gif
Sorry! Maybe one of the bags?! I know it wasn't any of the actual makeup, just one of the accessories!

shmooby

WOOHOO! managed to get tippy blush and pink fish lip conditioner in Bristol at the debenhams counter today! My sister WILL be happy
greengrin.gif

I asked them what they had left there and she just walked over and opened an entire drawer FULL of stuff!! No big bow lipstick though
ssad.gif
and no more tippy cos i yoinked the last one!!

browneyedbaby

I really really hope my order changes to dispatched soon!! Desperately hoping it arrives bright and early tomorrow otherwise I won't get it until Friday as I'm going away... fingers crossed!

Girl about town

Got my delivery today love everything but Big bow sucks!!!!!! had to practically mush the lipstick on my lips to get it to show up, its a gorge colour in the tube but so poorly pigmented!!!ggggrrrrr, hurry up and come ysl lippies!

shmooby

the stuff i ordered last wednesday evening was here waiting for me on friday evening... i hope the things i ordered on friday arrive before the end of the week, my sister is only down for 1 day and thats saturday!

Snowy_z

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrao
can the hk beauty powder compact fit in the small makeup bag?

No but the beauty powder blush can.

anti_starlet8

I literally just got my delivery of Cute-ster and Mimmy woop! I didn't get any dispatch email and when I checked my MAC account yesterday it said the delivery was still in the warehouse. Is tracking packages no longer offered?
ssad.gif

Latest posts