• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

***It's Back!!!! High fashion look***

Jools

This look is amazing. Great tutorial
thmbup.gif

Magic Markers

So beautiful! I need to do this. I love how you didn't use like 251533 different eyeshadows that I don't have lol.

If only I had somewhere to go that I wouldn't look rediculous wearing that. Oh well, I might have to just look rediculous anyways.

hunnybun

great tut! you did a fabulous job channeling your inspiration pic. i'm definitely going to try your panda-eye look.

thanks so much for sharing!
smiles.gif

natasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I saved the whole post as a txt file 2nd time around, so I just had to copy & paste this time.
thmbup.gif

apart from the fact that u r sooooooooo full of talent and beauty u r clever too!
cheerleader.gif
kissessss....

ps!can i askk u for a sunburnt look tut plsssss...?

Latest posts