Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Shadowy Lady

I just got the Gypsy palette and love it, the colours swatch beautifully. I will wear a look with them soon
smiles.gif

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
IMG_0355.jpg

Black, stryker (green duochrome reminds me of bluebrown p/g), frankie (light plum frost), hawkwind (white duochrome-bluegreen),
brass (yellow cream e/s not cream a real cream like a paintpot), birdcage (lime green matte like), ego (green with blue undertones), gunner (green with green glitter)

i really want to get that palette.. i have the Beethoven one and love it..i was surprised how pigmented it is for Sephora,,,however i think the l/s suck

hawaii02

Is this a palette just for the bigger Sephora stores?? It was odd to go to my store and they only had 2 of the other palettes.

widdershins

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_queen81
maybe i should get that concealer...my dad still doesn't know i have tattoos...and i got my first one over 10 years ago..lol

Haha amen to that! My dad thinks I draw mine on everyday with pen. Silliness :p

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdershins
Haha amen to that! My dad thinks I draw mine on everyday with pen. Silliness :p

haha..thats funny....a few years ago he kinda saw one on my leg and i told him it was my socks...lol

you know whats sad...i'm married with 2 kids and i STILL haven't told him...my dad is very old school traditional

widdershins

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_queen81
haha..thats funny....a few years ago he kinda saw one on my leg and i told him it was my socks...lol

you know whats sad...i'm married with 2 kids and i STILL haven't told him...my dad is very old school traditional

Omg I know what you mean exactly. I'm 23 and I still have flashbacks to when I came home with a lip piercing at 18. He about lost his miiiiind.

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJBarbie
I still say she should do one with purples, maroons, wines...oh it'd be beautiful. I'd probably buy a couple
smiles.gif

h
As far as the gypsy palette, it's pretty...but I hardly touch greens. My Ludwig contains enough greens to last me.

OOH, LOVE that idea! Great color palette for the fall and holidays
yes.gif

I ordered the Gypsy palette today in-store. I didn't realize that a customer can order whatever and not have to order $50 worth of stuff..plus no tax
smiles.gif
The girl who took my order had a polish on that looked similar to Love and Friendship..going to get it next time!

ladyJ

Which palette is better? Beethoven, Ludwing, or Gypsy? I saw swatches of the Metal Orchestra one and it looks sooo pretty but I don't think they carry in stores anymore right?

Showyn

Kat Von D is my hero! This girl is an AMAZZZZINNNGGG artist. I'd love to be tattooed by her but doubt it will ever happen. I'm in Canada though and wonder if we can get her collection up here without having to go through Ebay? Anyone??

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Which palette is better? Beethoven, Ludwing, or Gypsy? I saw swatches of the Metal Orchestra one and it looks sooo pretty but I don't think they carry in stores anymore right?

no i'm sorry metal orchestra was only available limited time as is gypsy, so if you like gypsy get it now because beethoven and ludwig will be available anytime.

i only got beethoven and ludwig but i tend to like ludwig better because i didnt have to pack on as much to get a better color payoff than beethoven. gypsy is a pretty palette though i'm not sure how often anyone will wear yellow and green on a normal day, but thats just me. hth.

hawaii02

Gypsy is more a spring/summer palette where Ludwig (my favorite) being neutral, a person can wear anytime. I'm inspired though to wear the Gypsy's yellow shadow with Club or another neutral to make it more work-related.

MissResha

im so buying gypsy this weekend. im so glad she has another palette. i love ALL of her palettes, but Metal Orchestra is priceless!

darkishstar

Damn, I wish I had gotten Metal Orchestra, I didn't even know it was limited, but I did order Gypsy. I've gotten it, and I haven't used it yet. I will use it soon. I LOVE the Ludwig palette, so yeah, I know I'll love this one!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Does anyone know if Sephora stores are going to get the Gypsy palette? I have been checking and haven't seen it, and I know that Metal Orchestra was in stores, so what is up?

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Does anyone know if Sephora stores are going to get the Gypsy palette? I have been checking and haven't seen it, and I know that Metal Orchestra was in stores, so what is up?

I went on Friday and they didn't have it at my store.
I just ordered it in-store and it's shipping straight to my house.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I went on Friday and they didn't have it at my store.
I just ordered it in-store and it's shipping straight to my house.

And you didn't have to pay for shipping right?

Latest posts