MAC_Whore

Of the new additions to the line, I am loving my:

Backstage Bambi LS
Call Girl Liquid Liner
Eyegasm Liquid Liner
Homie Liquid Liner
Rhi-Venge Liquid Liner
Brass Knuckles Liquid Liner

I haven't had a chance to play with the new concealer, but the price is kind of much. It will have to wow me. I feel like I can get the same thing with MAC's less expensive Select Cover Up.

nebbish

I'm a little late, but I have to put in my two cents!

I LOVE this line!
I bought the Beethoven pallet cos they didn't have Metal Orchestra when I went. Anyway, I LOVE IT. I use it almost daily. The brown is the perfect shade for my eyebrows & the black makes a lovely liner if you use a moist brush. Rad Purple is my FAVORITE.
The little brushes that came with it are pretty much useless, at least for me. They aren't big enough to really do anything cept maybe line or fill your eyebrows.

Frosting

I bought the Lolita lipstick a couple of weeks ago and it is very long lasting in addition to being a great color that works on a lot of different people.

BeccalovesMAC

i love the line BUT if you watch her show, you will notice that she doesn't even wear this shit. I bought that electric blue liquid eyeliner at hot topic that she wears(before she came out with her own line). I love the red lipstick and the packaging. other then that I will stick to my mac.

L1LMAMAJ

i used my kat von d palette once and it was a bit chalky and hard to blend. i'll try it again though. i've heard rave reviews about kat von d makeup so i'm not givin' up yet!

MAC_Whore

Woot! I want that gypsy palette!

I just noticed something. Were the lip glosses always called "Lightning Sheer Lip Gloss"? I don't remember the term "sheer" being in the title. Maybe they just added it, as they are planning more lip glosses with richer pigmentation.

Hmmmmm...

Miz Pina

+1 for the Gypsy palette!

I would love one filled with deep and vibrant reds, oranges & golds - because I am obsessed with finding the perfect fiery eye shadow look at the moment. Currently using: Jesses Girl Rouge Flambe, Firespot, Goldmine, JG Sunlit Cactus & Dreammaker.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Lastly, I found the palette of eye shadows were extremely tempting. I keep telling myself that I can duplicate them, but it is so convenient having all the shadows in one kit. I liked the designs too with the black back drop.

funny story i told myself that too when i overlook her palettes on the sephora website but when then i went to the store and actually tried it. the main reason why i brought it because each palette has like two quads for looks and it's just SOOOO convenient to have all these colors in one palette when creating a look. i cant say no to that idea. but the colors are fairly dupe-able so it's not like it's anything to go too crazy over. the packaging is SOOOO pretty though. lol

hawaii02

I thought Gpysy looked like it had Swimming and Humid in it. Possibly even the new Style Warriors' yellow shade??

ali_92

I love the new gypsy palette! Its too bad there is no Sephora in the UK
ssad.gif
I'm going to go and stalk ebay now......

Meisje

I read a magazine article recently about her makeup preferences. She does wear some of the line, and some other stuff. I like the fact that she was totally honest about it and not all "OH I ONLY WEAR MY STUFF EXCLUSIVELY" and then sneaking off to Sephora in a wig and sunglasses to buy Urban Decay
th_LMAO.gif

Update on the liner brush --- I pushed it really hard against my palm and it got rid of the stiffness; now it's soft and nice. I do really like these brushes.

LostinBubbles

OMG! An automatic must have!! These palettes have fantastic pigmentation and such a great range of colors...I want it, I need it, I must have it!

Face2Mac

IMG_0355.jpg

Black, stryker (green duochrome reminds me of bluebrown p/g), frankie (light plum frost), hawkwind (white duochrome-bluegreen),
brass (yellow cream e/s not cream a real cream like a paintpot), birdcage (lime green matte like), ego (green with blue undertones), gunner (green with green glitter)

NappyMACDiva3

I just received the Gypsy palette and it is gorgeous and very pigmented. I have the Beethoven palette also and love it. Great price and product. Also the Gypsy is LE like the 3rd palette that came out. I suggest to get it soon if you really want it. I waited too long on the Metal Orchestral palette and missed out. I still want it, but don't want to pay ebay prices. I was hoping Sephora would bring it back. I hope they still will.
smiles.gif

KJBarbie

I still say she should do one with purples, maroons, wines...oh it'd be beautiful. I'd probably buy a couple
smiles.gif

As far as the gypsy palette, it's pretty...but I hardly touch greens. My Ludwig contains enough greens to last me.

Latest posts