Latest obsessions

Chloe2277

I am currently loving blushcremes! They give such a nice healthy glow that are great for spring and summer!

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
I've currently going through a phase where I'm super obsessed with lip liners and I have to get them all!

I'm also obsessed with lip liners right now, especially pink ones. I just got (and love) Pink Treat and I still want something pinker, not fuschia or red or brownish but true pink. I did a Live Chat and the SA said to get Soar, which I already have, and that is not true pink enough either, so the search continues...

I also totally am obsessed with cream shadows. I love Cliniques and Aveda's right now. I haven't tried a Paints in ages but am wanting to or maybe I'll just wait for Paint Pots. I use Fluidlines all the time as shadows too, especially Haunting which looks beautiful!

Mixxi

I'd been obsessing over MAC lip products for ages but now I'm obsessing over eyeshadows.
heart.gif

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I'm also obsessed with lip liners right now, especially pink ones. I just got (and love) Pink Treat and I still want something pinker, not fuschia or red or brownish but true pink. I did a Live Chat and the SA said to get Soar, which I already have, and that is not true pink enough either, so the search continues...

I also totally am obsessed with cream shadows. I love Cliniques and Aveda's right now. I haven't tried a Paints in ages but am wanting to or maybe I'll just wait for Paint Pots. I use Fluidlines all the time as shadows too, especially Haunting which looks beautiful!

Have you tried Cranapple Creamstick liner? That is supposed to be really pink! It's on my list now that I got Rockin' Chick and Malibu Barbie with the last restock on the website
winks.gif

Kat

Highlighters for me - it all started because I wanted a Barbie BP for the compact, and ended up loving the product. Have since acquired lightscapade and shimpagne is next on the list.

semtexgirl

Light pink creme lipstick...have picked up quite a few over the past few weeks! But I really don't like dark lips on me (except maybe a dark gloss every so often) so I'll always love these shades!

TM26

Hmmm, well right now I would say blush and eyeshadows, especially pigments. For a while there is was lip gloss and foundation. I think I have pretty much given up on the MAC foundation at this point. However the other two I cannot get enough of

Peaches

* Woodwinked Eyeshadow
* Patina Eyeshadow
* Star! IPP
* Lune Blushcreme as a base for eyeshadows
* Slicked Pink Lipgelee
* Love Nectar Lustreglass
* Peachstock Lipstick

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtexgirl
Light pink creme lipstick...have picked up quite a few over the past few weeks! But I really don't like dark lips on me (except maybe a dark gloss every so often) so I'll always love these shades!

I went through a phase like that but then I decided I didn't like how they looked on me anymore so now I have a bunch of pale lipsticks and I don't like them
ssad.gif
haha that just figures!

mzreyes

currently: face stuff (blushes, bronzers, highlighters..) and lip stuff (mostly l/s and liners)

bellaetoile

currently being used all the time -- mineralize satinfinish foundation, lune blushcreme, lip conditioner SPF15 in the pot form, emeraldaire perfume, and my 228 brush.

enraptured

I'd never been too into lipstick, I was always a gloss/chapstick kind of girl. Well, I'm obsessing over them now. I went from owning 2 earlier this month to now owning 15 and having a couple on the way.
eyelove.gif

I don't think I'll ever get over my eyeshadow obsession though, but that's nothing new.
lol.gif

duch3ss25

Before, I was into piggies and MSF's, now, I am obsessed with finding all the beauty powders ever released!! Oh, and I'm into blushes, LE e/s and red lipsticks atm!

princess

Blushers! Without realising it, I have over 20 and have 5 more on their way... kill me now! Undecided on the Strange Hybird blushers, Petalpoint looks kind of too cool.
hmm.gif

laura-doll

pigments for meeee
ive wrote a list of all the ones i MUST have lol

also
on a hunt for what i can use as a gold browbone highlight
any ideas (MAC please)
xxxx

Latest posts